Profile for safari susan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

safari susan RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mammut Yukon Pullover - Zip Neck, Long Sleeve X-Large Bloom
Mammut Yukon Pullover - Zip Neck, Long Sleeve X-Large Bloom
Offered by Urbane Untamed
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than your average fleece, April 2, 2015
Very good quality, soft and cozy. It does run small so I suggest ordering up if you want to wear something underneath.

Wilt Women's Shrunken Boyfriend Long Sleeve Tee, White, Small
Wilt Women's Shrunken Boyfriend Long Sleeve Tee, White, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute & comfy, November 14, 2013
This is a cute stylish white tee with a little edge. It looks great with leggings and can be worn with tennis shoes or flats. I have several Wilt tee's in all different sizes. This is 'shrunken' so I did size up.

BIRUGEAR Durable Eva Carrying Case - Green for SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus
BIRUGEAR Durable Eva Carrying Case - Green for SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, November 1, 2013
You get what you pay for so keep that in mind. It is functional but cheap looking. I would not recommend.

Joe's Jeans Women's Bootcut Jean, Quinn, 29
Joe's Jeans Women's Bootcut Jean, Quinn, 29

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic jean, November 1, 2013
Love the style of these jeans. They are a tad bit large in the waist so I had them altered but that is typical for many of my jeans. I don't like ultra tight fitting jeans - these are form fitting without being tight. Very flattering.

Wilt Women's Short Sleeve Shrunken Boyfriend, White, Small
Wilt Women's Short Sleeve Shrunken Boyfriend, White, Small
Price: $75.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not your boring white tee, November 1, 2013
I have another Wilt shirt in an extra-small so I imagined the small would be perfect in a 'shrunken' shirt. I was wrong, I needed the medium. It's a cute, fun t-shirt that looks great with skinny jeans. It is longer in the back but not too much.

BIRUGEAR Durable Eva Carrying Case - Black for SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus
BIRUGEAR Durable Eva Carrying Case - Black for SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus
Offered by BlueMall

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, April 21, 2012
I should have know by the price that this was not what I was looking for. It was a little too small and so cheap looking.

ACURE Toner Hydrating
ACURE Toner Hydrating

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine, April 21, 2012
I have just started using this skincare line and absolutely love it. I have tried so many I have lost count. This is very clean and simple which is nice for sensitive skin. It doesn't overwhelm you with ingredients and smells. It just does what it needs to do without any harsh chemicals. Leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh.

ACURE Day Cream Gotu Kola Stem Cell + 1% Chlorella, 1.75 oz
ACURE Day Cream Gotu Kola Stem Cell + 1% Chlorella, 1.75 oz
Offered by Zulera
Price: $15.25
19 used & new from $12.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 21, 2012
I've tried so many skin care protects and have found this line to be my favorite. The price and quality are great. I would consider it mid-weight with no greasy or waxy feeling. The smell is a light orange carrot cake scent. It is a light scent so it doesn't linger on your face all day. I would highly recommend this lotion.

Avalon Organics Lavender Nourishing Shampoo , (11 oz)
Avalon Organics Lavender Nourishing Shampoo , (11 oz)
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions
Price: $11.39
9 used & new from $8.66

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice but made my hair feel like straw, January 10, 2010
I wanted to like this. The 1st time I used it, it was ok but the more I used it the worse my hair got. I have normal straight fine hair and live in Colorado so I need some moisturizing but not a lot. The seriously dried my hair out. My scalp itched a little so I stopped using it.

ElizaSoft Recovery Collar, SIZES: SMALL 5.5in
ElizaSoft Recovery Collar, SIZES: SMALL 5.5in
Offered by EntirelyPets
Price: $20.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat doesn't mind this collar, January 2, 2009
I use both the small & x-small for my average sized cat. They both fit but it just depends on how much you need to cover up. At first my cat was a little apprehensive but he easily got used to it and it doesn't interfere with his daily life. They don't last forever but it beats putting him in a cone which he hates.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3