Profile for safari susan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

safari susan RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wilt Women's Long Sleeve Shrunken Boyfriend Tee, White, Small
Wilt Women's Long Sleeve Shrunken Boyfriend Tee, White, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute & comfy, November 14, 2013
This is a cute stylish white tee with a little edge. It looks great with leggings and can be worn with tennis shoes or flats. I have several Wilt tee's in all different sizes. This is 'shrunken' so I did size up.

GTMax Durable Eva Carrying Case - Green
GTMax Durable Eva Carrying Case - Green
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, November 1, 2013
You get what you pay for so keep that in mind. It is functional but cheap looking. I would not recommend.

Joe's Jeans Women's Bootcut Jean, Quinn, 29
Joe's Jeans Women's Bootcut Jean, Quinn, 29

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic jean, November 1, 2013
Love the style of these jeans. They are a tad bit large in the waist so I had them altered but that is typical for many of my jeans. I don't like ultra tight fitting jeans - these are form fitting without being tight. Very flattering.

Wilt Women's Short Sleeve Shrunken Boyfriend, White, Small
Wilt Women's Short Sleeve Shrunken Boyfriend, White, Small
Price: $75.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not your boring white tee, November 1, 2013
I have another Wilt shirt in an extra-small so I imagined the small would be perfect in a 'shrunken' shirt. I was wrong, I needed the medium. It's a cute, fun t-shirt that looks great with skinny jeans. It is longer in the back but not too much.

GTMax Durable Eva Carrying Case - Black
GTMax Durable Eva Carrying Case - Black
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, April 21, 2012
I should have know by the price that this was not what I was looking for. It was a little too small and so cheap looking.

ACURE Toner Hydrating
ACURE Toner Hydrating
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $13.29
11 used & new from $11.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine, April 21, 2012
This review is from: ACURE Toner Hydrating (Misc.)
I have just started using this skincare line and absolutely love it. I have tried so many I have lost count. This is very clean and simple which is nice for sensitive skin. It doesn't overwhelm you with ingredients and smells. It just does what it needs to do without any harsh chemicals. Leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh.

ACURE Day Cream Gotu Kola Stem Cell + 1% Chlorella
ACURE Day Cream Gotu Kola Stem Cell + 1% Chlorella
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $15.31
16 used & new from $12.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 21, 2012
I've tried so many skin care protects and have found this line to be my favorite. The price and quality are great. I would consider it mid-weight with no greasy or waxy feeling. The smell is a light orange carrot cake scent. It is a light scent so it doesn't linger on your face all day. I would highly recommend this lotion.

Avalon Organics Lavender Nourishing Shampoo , (11 oz)
Avalon Organics Lavender Nourishing Shampoo , (11 oz)
Offered by Health and Beauty Supplies
Price: $21.98
9 used & new from $15.10

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice but made my hair feel like straw, January 10, 2010
I wanted to like this. The 1st time I used it, it was ok but the more I used it the worse my hair got. I have normal straight fine hair and live in Colorado so I need some moisturizing but not a lot. The seriously dried my hair out. My scalp itched a little so I stopped using it.

ElizaSoft Recovery Collar, SIZES: SMALL 5.5in
ElizaSoft Recovery Collar, SIZES: SMALL 5.5in
Offered by EntirelyPets
Price: $20.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat doesn't mind this collar, January 2, 2009
I use both the small & x-small for my average sized cat. They both fit but it just depends on how much you need to cover up. At first my cat was a little apprehensive but he easily got used to it and it doesn't interfere with his daily life. They don't last forever but it beats putting him in a cone which he hates.

Ropel Dog Cat and Bird Repellent Granules, 2-Pound
Ropel Dog Cat and Bird Repellent Granules, 2-Pound
Offered by Supreme Hardware
Price: $8.72
8 used & new from $8.33

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't stop my dog, January 2, 2009
I have a collie mix and he just sniffed the repell and went on with his business. Maybe it would work for smaller dogs or cats.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3