Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "v206863" RSS Feed (Post Falls, ID)

Storm Front (A Virgil Flowers Novel, Book 7)
Storm Front (A Virgil Flowers Novel, Book 7)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good book by Sanford, November 21, 2014
Another good book by Sanford. I like the characters he creates, he does a real good job of fleshing them out.

Castles
Castles
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good, February 12, 2013
This review is from: Castles (MP3 Music)
I first heard, and bought, this album back in the 1970's. I really liked it then and I am glad to be able to have it again. It is a cheery upbeat album with a couple of lead singers that harmonize well.

John Carter of Mars, the Complete Barsoom Series (Illustrated)
John Carter of Mars, the Complete Barsoom Series (Illustrated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic, October 1, 2012
I read this series when I was a young boy about 50 years ago. I thought they were very entertaining then, and now that I am re-reading them, I find that they are still very entertaining.

Microsoft Streets and Trips 2008 [OLD VERSION]
Microsoft Streets and Trips 2008 [OLD VERSION]
Offered by Cheapees
Price: $7.99
4 used & new from $7.21

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 25, 2008
I am somewhat disappointed in this version. I have been buying this product every year since 2003 except for 2007 when I couldn't find a copy. I don't notice very much of a difference between this versions information and the 2006, I don't see that many new roads in areas that I know have new roads (since 2006). This version has more security features, read that as only being able to load it on 2 computers, takes a LOT longer to load. Takes a long time to come up when you want to use the program. I prefer using the 2006 that I have on the companies laptop.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves!, December 9, 2007
Really good quality gloves. Have just a little problem with binding in the left little finger, overwise very happy with this product.

Timex Men's T40951 Chrono Alarm Timer Expedition Watch
Timex Men's T40951 Chrono Alarm Timer Expedition Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Good inexpensive watch, September 20, 2007
This is a good inexpensive watch. This is my 2nd Expidition, the first one was over 4 years old when the light finally wore out. This watch keeps good time, I chose this watch over others because of the Indigo light feature. The water resistant feature is good, I never take my watch off to go swimming.

The Uncle In Me
The Uncle In Me
Price: $12.99
58 used & new from $0.41

4.0 out of 5 stars I like Willie K, September 20, 2007
This review is from: The Uncle In Me (Audio CD)
I like Willie K. The first I heard of him was from the Live from Hapa's album and a friend turned me on to it because of the raggae and rock songs. I am from Hawaii and I love Hawaiian music also, so I like The Uncle in Me as beautiful Hawaiian music. My friend was disappointed in the CD because it wasn't Raggae or Rock.

PUR 2-Stage Water Pitcher Replacement Filter, 4-Pack
PUR 2-Stage Water Pitcher Replacement Filter, 4-Pack
Price: $20.99
23 used & new from $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, February 8, 2007
I own an older dispensor, from around 1999, and I was afraid that these filters wouldn't fit. They do and seem to work fine. I can't find a "replace" indicator on these new ones, the older filters had a sliding arrow to show when to replace them. I guess that I just have to replace it on a calendar basis, they say the filters are good for 2 months.