Profile for Chris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 145

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris RSS Feed (Ohio, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Udi's Gluten Free Antioxidant Granola Bars, Chocolate Chip, 1.2oz Bars-5 Count
Udi's Gluten Free Antioxidant Granola Bars, Chocolate Chip, 1.2oz Bars-5 Count
Price: $4.89
9 used & new from $4.89

1.0 out of 5 stars The Chocolate Chips can't even save this!, November 24, 2014
Horrible. They were hard as rocks and had an awful cardboard taste. Everything that eating gluten free has me fearful of! I will never buy these again.

Glutino Gluten Free Toaster Pastry, Strawberry, 1.83 oz. 5 Count
Glutino Gluten Free Toaster Pastry, Strawberry, 1.83 oz. 5 Count
Offered by Swanson Health Products
Price: $5.09
9 used & new from $5.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacks Flavor, Very Crumbly, and Blah, November 24, 2014
Seriously lacking in flavor. They are really dry and crumbly. Toasting them barely improved them I would guess, I never tried them cold, but the only real difference was the warm inner temperature. They also don't have frosting on them.

If you were excited because you loved Pop Tarts, calm down, these are not even close to being the same. I will never buy again. Very disappointed in Glutino because I love their chocolate sandwich (aka Oreo) cookies. They are spectacular.

May Martin's Sewing Bible e-short 1: Everything You Need to Get You Started
May Martin's Sewing Bible e-short 1: Everything You Need to Get You Started
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth picking up, August 28, 2014
The bare basics of sewing supplies needed. If her other "ebooks" are like this, don't even bother. You can find this information online anywhere, or go to the library and get books for free.

24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars an infomercial gone bad, August 27, 2014
Its missing a lot if info. The photos they show of the finished project are too small to see much. Some projects don't even have a photo of the finished item. How would I know I wanted to try it without that? There are better tutorials on the web for some of these same techniques, plus they provide a lot more and bigger photos.

Like everyone else is saying, basically an infomercial for tulip paints, and its a pretty bad one.

Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush, Deep Clean
Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush, Deep Clean
Price: $6.00
6 used & new from $6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Loud, but effective, August 26, 2014
I received this toothbrush for free to review, by being a member of Smiley 360.

I really like it. I've used a few other battery toothbrushes, and i never really kept up with them, so i almost didn't see the point with this one. But i've been using it for a few weeks and i can see a difference. Other then the loudness of the toothbrush, it's a great choice.

EDIT: I've had this toothbrush for months and I still love it. I finally needed to replace the batteries on it and had absolutely no luck in figuring that out by reading the package instructions. I'll tell you right now, Google "replace batteries for Spinbrush" and there is a great YouTube video that shows you exactly what to do. Very easy once I did that.

OUTDOOR SEX (Five Sex in Public Erotica Stories)
OUTDOOR SEX (Five Sex in Public Erotica Stories)

1.0 out of 5 stars thankfully i got it when it was free, August 24, 2014
I purchased this during a free promo, thankfully. I didn't like any of the stories. They say "reluctant" sex, but it reads like "forced and unwilling" sex. I prefer stories with willing participants. Plus, the writing is just awful! Don't waste your time or money.

Thickfreakness
Thickfreakness
Price: $11.99
51 used & new from $7.03

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Black Keys Album, May 31, 2014
This review is from: Thickfreakness (Audio CD)
This is by far my favorite album of theirs. I was introduced to their music probably right when this album came out, back when I had no idea who this band was or where I even got the album from. This music is really something to listen to when you are in many moods. It really "speaks" to me. I can't quite explain it. I can sing all these songs by heart and I know their style right away. I wish their new album hadn't moved so far away from their old sound.

Galaxy S5 Case, Caseology [Drop Protection] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case [Turquoise Mint] Slim Fit TPU Cover [Shock Absorbent] Armor Bumper Galaxy S5 Case [Made in Korea] (for Samsung Galaxy S5 Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Perfect and Serves It's Purpose, May 27, 2014
This cover was exactly as described. I bought the Mint color, and it is exactly that. I would not call this Turquoise. The cover is slim and doesn't add any bulk to the phone. It fit on very easily and the cutouts are perfectly matched with the buttons, camera, and plug.

Ruin (The Ruin Series, Book 1)
Ruin (The Ruin Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book went through all the emotions!, April 7, 2014
It totally helps that there is an incredibly hot guy on the cover of this book. I had no idea what it was about when I started reading it, I was just browsing through my Kindle library and found this, which who knows how long ago I purchased it as a freebie.\

I loved this book. I have no idea what "new adult romance" genre is, that another reviewer sited. I would not call this an "adult romance" book. After all, the female main character is a freshman in college and extremely naive and inexperienced, while her male main character is the total opposite. I found the dialogue to be very sweet and I absolutely fell for both of these characters, by halfway through the book I was very invested and cried at all the heartbreaking moments. Like tears streaming down my face! LOL I can't remember the last time a book made me cry like that.

I liked reading from both of their POVs, though I didn't much care for the excerpt of their thoughts at the beginning of each chapter, it took me a few chapters to figure out what that was. I also didn't understand the prologue, I honestly thought that was in the book, and was totally dreading that part to come up.

I cannot wait to read more of Rachel Van Dyken's books!!!

100 Days in Deadland (Deadland Saga)
100 Days in Deadland (Deadland Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Enjoyable Zombie Story, March 31, 2014
I enjoyed this book, I finished it in about 6 hours, hardly wanted to put the book down! The book reflected a lot of the Walking Dead comics storyline. I kinda of saw some of the "surprises" coming before they did because it was so similar in spots. I enjoyed the characters a lot, the main character, Cash, I had no idea was a girl until she admitted her name was Mia a few chapters in. I also have no idea how old she is. I am also clueless to Clutch's age which was really starting to bother me as the story went on.

I too, was disappointed with the ending. It ended rather abruptly and was so blah compared to the rest of the story. I wondered why her idea wasn't brought up sooner, because surely that could have fixed the problem earlier in the story.

I hope the next book continues with these characters, as well as bringing in new ones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15