Profile for A. Baird > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 76

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Baird "busy mom" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Laura Ashley Limited Edition CX155LA Computerized Sewing & Quilting Machine with Built-in Font for Basic Monogramming
Price: $199.99
27 used & new from $199.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great quality sewing machine, January 6, 2015
This is a great quality sewing machine. I love all the features and the 1/4 inch quilting foot. It works well. It isn't the $1,000 dollar Bernina that I dream of. But hey, it gets the job done. I have done two quilts on it (not machine quilting but piecing) and it did great. It is very simple to thread the bobbin and load the bobbin. The whole machine is just very intuitive and simple to use. I would highly recommend it.

Dickies Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Two Row Stitch, Brown, 38
Dickies Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Two Row Stitch, Brown, 38
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really nice belt. The color is nice, January 6, 2015
This is a really nice belt. The color is nice, the feel of the leather is nice. You can't really go wrong with it. Very nice quality.

FIFA 2014 World Cup Soccer - Brazil - T-Shirt (X-Large)
FIFA 2014 World Cup Soccer - Brazil - T-Shirt (X-Large)
Offered by newbury-comics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality shirt, January 6, 2015
Great quality shirt. My husband loved it. It is a really nice color and great design. I would recommend it to any fans of Brasilian soccer. :)

iPhone 4S Case, iPhone 4 Case, ULAK Fashion Armor Case for iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 Cover with Screen Protector and Stylus (Light Blue/Gray)
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great ULAK Case Company
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the color and have gotten compliments on it, January 6, 2015
I am really impressed with the case. It fits my phone perfectly. I love the color and have gotten compliments on it. It has been dropped a few times and is doing great. Not a $100 case but it definitely does the job and looks nice. It is a keeper!

Minecraft Baby Ocelot Plush
Minecraft Baby Ocelot Plush
Offered by Universe Shop
Price: $5.21
105 used & new from $0.22

4.0 out of 5 stars This is just darling! I got it for my ..., January 6, 2015
This review is from: Minecraft Baby Ocelot Plush (Toy)
This is just darling! I got it for my niece who loves Minecraft. It is well made and just darling and soft.

Rooftop Garden 500 Piece Large Format Puzzle
Rooftop Garden 500 Piece Large Format Puzzle
Price: $13.78
32 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This puzzle was a lot of fun. My Mom and I started it on a ..., January 6, 2015
You CANNOT go wrong with Ravensburger puzzles. They are the creme de la creme of puzzles. The pieces are thick and the finish is anti glare. They are the only puzzles that I will buy. This puzzle was a lot of fun. My Mom and I started it on a Saturday evening and we finished it Monday morning. It has a lot of variety and was a lot of fun to put together. The clouds were pretty tricky but they finally came together. :)

eeBoo Tell Me a Story - Fairytale Mix-ups
eeBoo Tell Me a Story - Fairytale Mix-ups
Offered by 88 Market Street
Price: $9.99
29 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so sweet and fun, January 6, 2015
These are so sweet and fun! The quality really impressed me. The cards are printed on a nice thick paper with a nice finish. The box is like a drawer so you can store the cards. The images are charming. I just wish there were more so I guess I need to expand my collection. :)

Mooshka Goodnight Starlight Doll, Jessa
Mooshka Goodnight Starlight Doll, Jessa
Price: $23.99
11 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love with this doll, January 6, 2015
I am in love with this doll. It is quite a bit larger than I thought it would be. The quality of the doll is quite lovely with the over layer of the skirt and sweet picture on the dress. The little song is very sweet. My daughter loves to hug her. One issues is putting them to bed with it. If you don't turn it off or put it on sleep mode, it will go off in the middle of the night. So be warned. :) Such a beautiful doll and so happy we got it.

Aurora World Sweet and Softer Clementine Cow 12" Plush
Aurora World Sweet and Softer Clementine Cow 12" Plush
Price: $13.99
10 used & new from $12.30

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the sweetest little stuffed cow! It is ..., January 6, 2015
This is the sweetest little stuffed cow! It is ultra soft. My daughter wanted a toy cow for Christmas and she adores it. She sleeps with it every night.

Maps
Maps
by Aleksandra Mizielińska
Price: $24.44
78 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming Illustrations and Educational Treasure, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Maps (Hardcover)
Stunning book that is full of charming illustrations and fun facts. You can learn about a country, its animals, most popular names, fun foods, native animals, and just about everything else. It is a really fun way to expose your children to different countries and cultures. I love it and have spent quite a bit of time looking through it. Highly recommend it. I am really disappointed that quite a few countries are left out but hopefully they will do a later edition with ALL of the countries. This book is a gem. My 5 year old adores it and it is fun to look through with her.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8