Profile for 319 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 537

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

319 RSS Feed

Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, November 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This apron is so stinking' cute! I ordered it for my daughter who is a petite 3 year old and she wears a 3T. The apron goes down to her knees and it fits her comfortably. The cupcakes are brightly colored and make this apron look fun and girly. I don't know how well it would machine wash and dry because the instructions are to hand wash and line dry. Which I did and it didn't shrink and the colors still look great. My daughter loves this apron! She wears it to play house and to bake desserts with me. I highly recommend this for children who wear sizes 3-5.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Muscle Chest Shirt and Mask Set with Fiber-Fill Muscles
Price: $11.76
13 used & new from $8.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cool costume shirt but the sizing is off, November 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is such a clever "costume" for kids to play dress up or to wear on Halloween. Instead of being a full jumpsuit, it is just the top part of the costume. You slip it on like a shirt and then attach the Velcro tabs in the back. The shirt is lightweight material and the muscles on the chest are made with padding that doesn't feel like the heavy, thick foam that is used in traditional muscle costumes. This is more comfortable for my son and he doesn't get as hot wearing this one. The mask is made from the same lightweight material and the eyes are made with mesh material. My son says he can see pretty well through the larger holes. There are two holes where the nose lines up for the child to breath easily. My only issue with this is the sizing. The size small says it's for sizes 4-6. My lanky son wears a size 6, he is 47 inches tall, weighs 45 lbs. and this fits him like a crop top. The sleeves are also very short on him and they end three inches above his wrist. The mask is also very tight and snug on him, so he only wears the chest shirt around the house and he pairs it with a talking Spider-Man mask that he already had. I think that this costume shirt is the coolest thing and if the sizing was correct, I would give it 5 stars. That being said, I definitely recommend this for Spiderman fans who wear sizes 2-4.

SteamFast SF-150 Everyday Steam Mop, White
SteamFast SF-150 Everyday Steam Mop, White
Price: $80.93
3 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly cleans tile, November 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This steam mop cleans just as good as my shark steam mop but it doesn't require pumping and the water refills last longer during mopping. My shark requires distilled water and although that is suggested for this steamer, tap water can also be used. Which is super convenient in a pinch. The setup is easy, the mop is lightweight, it heats up quickly and it cleans and sanitizes my tile thoroughly. I highly recommend this!

The Cat, the Dog, Little Red, the Exploding Eggs, the Wolf, and Grandma
The Cat, the Dog, Little Red, the Exploding Eggs, the Wolf, and Grandma
by Christyan Fox
Price: $12.75
88 used & new from $5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and entertaining, November 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I ordered this for my 3 year old daughter who is completely fascinated with wolves, but it was my 6 year old son who really loved this book and asked if he can keep it. It should be noted that there are no illustrations of wolves, the super cute illustrations are of a cat and a dog. The cat is trying to tell the dog the story of 'Little Red Riding Hood' but the dog keeps interjecting with his own wacky ideas and wonderfully silly questions. My children and I found this story to be very funny and entertaining. My kids laughed every time the dog would put his own spin on the story and in the end when the dog summarizes his interpretation of the classic tale, even I cracked up laughing. This is a really fun story that I highly recommend to children 4 and up.

The Bookseller: A Novel
The Bookseller: A Novel
by Cynthia Swanson
Price: $19.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written and very intriguing, October 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a tough book for me to review because the story itself is intriguing, however there was a part in the conclusion that felt incomplete. The story alternates back and forth between two completely different lives for the protagonist, Kitty. In one life she is a happily single, childless co-owner (with her best friend, Frieda) of a bookstore. In her other life, she is a very happily married mother of three and a stay at home mom. Through most of the story I couldn't figure out what was going on and wanting the answer kept me hooked to the story. What needed up being Kitty's "real life" and it's conclusion was well done and I feel, made perfect sense. Unfortunately, there was a part of the conclusion that felt rushed and it felt like there were missing pieces in the part involving Kitty and Frieda's friendship. That being said, I do feel that this is a good book that I will recommened to friends and family but it's not perfect.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Pump, 34 Ounce
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Pump, 34 Ounce
Price: $8.69
5 used & new from $8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars My skin feels moisturized and soft, October 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a longtime user of a Dove's beauty line because the products usually deliver on their promises. I also love Dove's campaign to help build self confidence and self esteem in young girls and women of all ages. I use Dove's softening body daily but with the colder months around the corner I thought that I would try their Deep Moisture wash. I was not disappointed! This wash is creamy and a little bit goes a long way. My skin felt moisturized and super soft. Certain scents trigger migraines for me but this scent didn't. It smells fresh, clean and lovely but it doesn't linger and overpower my perfume. On another note I really, really like the new bottle with the pump. It is much easier to use than the old bottle. I highly recommend this body wash fir people with normal to dry skin.

The Yeti Files #1: Meet the Bigfeet
The Yeti Files #1: Meet the Bigfeet
by Kevin Sherry
Price: $6.82
76 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and fun, October 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My six year old first grader is transitioning from reading children's books to reading chapter books. I selected this book for him because the premise sounded unique and the illustration on the front looked fun. As predicted, this story held his interest from start to finish and he really liked the black and white illustrations (which I also thought were super cute). This story made him laugh and also sparked a new fascination with Yeti folklore. This is an entertaining story that contains thoughtful lessons for younger children that parents will appreciate. 'The Yeti Files' is the first book of a new series that we will follow and I highly recommend it to advanced first grade readers and up or children ages 7-10.

Jack Black Dry Erase Ultra-Calming Face Cream, 2.5 fl. oz.
Jack Black Dry Erase Ultra-Calming Face Cream, 2.5 fl. oz.
Price: $38.00
14 used & new from $38.00

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars (almost perfect), October 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever used! It's so rich and creamy and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft without any greasiness. I'm a 39 year old female with very sensitive skin. My skin type is normal with an oily T-Zone and I have some redness on my chin and around my nose. This moisturizer not only leaves my skin feeling amazing but it also tones down the redness I have. My 44 year old husband has very sensitive, combination skin with slight rosacea. He's been using this moisturizer for two weeks and he said that this is his new favorite. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because I don't care for the scent which is very faint but it smells like old lipstick. My skin loves this moisturizer so the scent doesn't bother me enough to stop using this. I highly recommend this to both men and women who have sensitive skin that's prone to redness.

Jack Black Deep Dive Glycolic Facial Cleanser, 5 fl. oz.
Jack Black Deep Dive Glycolic Facial Cleanser, 5 fl. oz.
Price: $20.00
9 used & new from $20.00

2.0 out of 5 stars My sensitive skin had a reaction, October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Jack Black is one of my favorite skin care lines because they make high quality products that have always delivered on their promises. Unfortunately this Glycolic cleanser didn't agree with my skin. I'm a 39 year old female with normal skin and an oily T-Zone. My skin is very sensitive and I'm prone to occasional hormonal breakouts. The first time I washed my face with this cleanser, I noticed that my skin felt very dry and tight. I immediately put moisturizer on and although it helped, my skin still felt very irritated. It's been four days since I used this and my skin has reddish dry patches on my cheeks and chin. I realize that this product line is targeted to men but I've been using Jack Black skin care products for years and I've never had a problem until now. I will continue to use my favorite products from this line, I just can't recommend this one to people with sensitive skin

Micra Digital 2-Pack Anti-Glare Screen Protector for iPhone 4 / 4S
Micra Digital 2-Pack Anti-Glare Screen Protector for iPhone 4 / 4S
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but pretty good, October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This screen protector was easy to put on my phone. First I cleaned my phone with a microfiber cloth then I aligned the protector holes with the speaker and camera. It wasn't perfectly aligned the first time I tried, so I pulled it off and I got it right the second time. So even if you make a mistake, it comes off easily and is easy to readjust. There are a few bubbles on my screen but they don't bother me and they aren't a distraction. What I like the most about this screen protector is that my makeup smudges wipe off much easier from the protector than they did on the actual screen. This isn't perfect but I like it a lot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20