Profile for Bismarky Mark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bismarky Mark RSS Feed

The North Face - 2 Person Dock (Zinc/Sienna Orange)
The North Face - 2 Person Dock (Zinc/Sienna Orange)
Offered by Comet Shoes
Price: $149.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Infatuation with the 2 person docking station, October 17, 2012
First off, this whole setup is great. Completely confused on why it doesn't do well. The two person dock is no exception, another ad on for a customized camping experience. Highly recommend these to errybody...ERRYBODY!

Black Furry Handcuffs
Black Furry Handcuffs
Offered by HealthTime
Price: $4.19
6 used & new from $1.21

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap handcuffs are unsurprisingly cheap, October 17, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
Meh, these are like novelty bachelor party cuffs. Cheaply manufactured and it shows. They get the job done well enough but even for the price point I was a little disappointed with the shoddy quality. Great gag gift or test the water item I suppose.

Keurig K130/B130 Brewing System
Keurig K130/B130 Brewing System
Offered by Coffee Hobo
Price: $63.00
93 used & new from $47.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fancy Pants Flavor, Normal Pants Price, October 17, 2012
It makes all of the keurig cups we buy and we love having delicious coffee or chai tea or cider at the ready. I've had no problems and love the little thing. Originally we wanted the big huge serious business one but this one is more than enough for our needs. Great product, no issues so far.

Zenna Home 9820CHBB, Bathroom Spacesaver, Espresso/Frosted Glass
Zenna Home 9820CHBB, Bathroom Spacesaver, Espresso/Frosted Glass
Price: $82.99
3 used & new from $82.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid but came with minor shipping battle damage., September 26, 2012
It is a really clean and classy looking storage shelf, but don't let the image fool you. They must've found a novelty children's toilet or something, as our pretty standard toilet barely fits under this adorable little dude. Again it looks great though, so no complaints especially for the price. The one issue I did have was a notable amount of wear and tear on the edges of the boards. It looked like the boards that weren't separated had rubbed against each other in transit and chipped at the paint. It sounds worse than it was, and with a dark brown crayon I had it at 100% in no time. But again, that was time I didn't expect to take so 4 stars instead of 5. We do love it, and it was a great buy IMHO.