Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for Sis > Reviews

Browse

Sis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sis RSS Feed (Mendocino Coast, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Cutters The Reinforcer Football Gloves (Black, X-Large)
Cutters The Reinforcer Football Gloves (Black, X-Large)
Price: $79.10
4 used & new from $26.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lineman Gloves, October 23, 2015
Renewed these gloves for son's senior year. He is award winning lineman, has worn this brand all four years of high school. Has never had a broken or sprained finger. Lots of other injuries, but no hand injuries. The only down side of these is that the velcro does stop sticking as well after several wearings, however I think the protection is so good these deserve 5 stars.

McDavid Neoprene Sleeve Rubber Outer Surface Padded Elbow, Large
McDavid Neoprene Sleeve Rubber Outer Surface Padded Elbow, Large
Offered by Baxter Street Global
Price: $22.00
12 used & new from $12.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Quality Product sold at Sporting Good Stores, October 23, 2015
This review is from: McDavid Hexpad Arm Sleeve (Sports)
My son, Varsity left tackle and nose, needed to replace old pair. apparently even with good products the padding gets flattened and sleeve gets loosened after a year of use, allowing opponent a place to hook into. Local stores were all out of his size, and took a chance on these. I am pleased that these are exactly what he wanted, fit correctly, and were so much cheaper than the stores that by accident I bought two pair, thinking with this price they must be selling them individually. Happy kid.

Dingo Mini Flavor Blasts Bones, Bacon Flavor, 12-Count
Dingo Mini Flavor Blasts Bones, Bacon Flavor, 12-Count
Price: $11.62
3 used & new from $9.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, January 6, 2015
My little 10 pound dog loves these, and they keep her quiet and busy while she's hanging with me at the office. Also, they don't shred the way some other treats do, which means not a lot of mess.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, January 6, 2015
Works fine, much cheaper than at my local hardware store. Handy instructions included.

Chuckit! Sport 14S Launcher (Colors Vary)
Chuckit! Sport 14S Launcher (Colors Vary)
Price: $5.99
36 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the slobber away !, January 6, 2015
I noticed a lot of people at the dog park using these. Truly great for keeping dog slobber off your hands. Very easy to use. Hold onto the handle and pretend you are throwing overhand, but stop short and the ball sails out. Maybe obvious to you and I, but I have seen a few folks looking sheepish when they couldn't make it work right off - My dog loves to chase and retrieve, and this keeps my arm from getting sore.

Zenport Q91 Zen-Magic Ultra Twig and Hoof Trimming Shear Twin-Blade, 7.5-Inch Long
Price: $18.57
4 used & new from $16.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, December 23, 2014
Used to trim Nigerian Dwarf hooves. Forget how nice a sharp hoof trimmer could be.

Hoover HEPA Final Filter, 40120101
Hoover HEPA Final Filter, 40120101
Offered by SweetSweep
Price: $11.95
17 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Filter as in the stores, February 4, 2014
Not much to say here except it is the same filter that sells in my local store for twice as much.

Ros Hommerson Women's Doc Bootie,Taupe Distressed Leather,9 WW US
Ros Hommerson Women's Doc Bootie,Taupe Distressed Leather,9 WW US

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice leather bootie, February 4, 2014
Affordable, nice leather. The color is intentionally inconsistent, which I like, and I agree with another reviewer that this is not a dressy boot, but a nice quality casual boot. I needed a double wide, which is certainly wide enough, though I found it uncomfortable until I added a gel insert. Also I do believe it scuffs a bit easier than my other boots -

JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earbuds Style Headphones with Travel Case (Paparazzi Pink) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, January 15, 2014
I've bought a lot of cheap earbuds, so I didn't have high hopes for these. I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they are, and I like the nifty little case they come with.

Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Medium Tablet (CTH680) (Old Version)
Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Medium Tablet (CTH680) (Old Version)
Offered by Beach Camera Same Day Shipping
Price: $169.95
21 used & new from $109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Kid, January 15, 2014
I gave this to my college age son as a Christmas gift. He used it the entire time he was home during Christmas break. I couldn't tell you if it does what is supposed to, but he does a lot of drawing and he seemed to really enjoy it. I also got the Wireless accessories. No problems with shipping either. I can say that when he read the box he said "Cool. It's a Wacom!"

Page: 1 | 2