Profile for Sharon A. Morley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sharon A. Morley "www.sharonmorley.com" RSS Feed (Haverhill, Massachusetts)

MOTOROLA XOOM Android Tablet (10.1-Inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi)
MOTOROLA XOOM Android Tablet (10.1-Inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi)
Offered by WorldWide Distributors
Price: $329.00
43 used & new from $109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, October 25, 2011
After much research I bought the xoom and I love it! My husband has an I pad and I was sick of opening email only to find the video sent to me could not be opened because I pad does not support flash. The xoom does everything I need and more. I am able to watch YouTube, read books with the kindle app, the nook app and Google books app and also download books from my library.
It is my web browser, my email reader, and it is lighter then the I pad when they both have jackets on.
I am so happy with this product..I highly recommend it!

Paradise Road: Jack Kerouac's Lost Highway and My Search for America
Paradise Road: Jack Kerouac's Lost Highway and My Search for America
by Jay Atkinson
Price: $21.30
76 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, May 25, 2010
Paradise Road has it all, great writing, great story, just enough detail and an awesome adventure.

Atkinson did a great job with this book. It hooked my attention from the very start and never let go. Jay's description of his friends and the places he visited were both exciting and honest.
I liked many things about the book; the places he traveled to, his witty sense of humor, his research into Kerouac's road, as well as his deep friendship with some of his buddies.
I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes Kerouac, adventure, honesty, humor and extremely good writing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I Could Not Put the Book Down!, November 18, 2009
I read "The Girl in the Italian Bakery" last night and I loved it! Ken brings you in on the very first page and keeps your interest for the entire book! His story of growing up in Lawrence is very moving, funny, sad and extremely inspirational! This is a book I would like to see continued through his military life his marriage etc. I love the way Ken writes; it is like you are listening to an old friend tell a story. I could not put the book down and stayed up the entire night reading it. I am a reference librarian who grew up in Lawrence and remember the story of Andy Puglisi and a lot of the other things Ken talks about. I have never met Ken but I highly recommend this book!