Profile for GaryS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 96

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GaryS RSS Feed (St. Louis, MO United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Sterilite 4804106 1 Gal Twist & Pour Pitcher
Sterilite 4804106 1 Gal Twist & Pour Pitcher
Offered by LUV 2 SHOP
Price: $10.35
6 used & new from $3.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sized container. Lid could seal more (or at all) but still a good pitcher., May 13, 2015
The lid could seal a little tighter. Don't shake the contents too much thinking it will stay in the container. But otherwise it's an inexpensive pitcher that just happened to fit perfectly in this one spot in my fridge. I like that it's a gallon as opposed to the smaller ones. It allows me to keep a good amount of liquid in there and keep it cold. I felt like my smaller one would always run out.

FELINE GREENIES Original Dental Treats - Oven-Roasted Chicken Flavor - 5.5 oz. (156 g)
Price: Click here to see our price
29 used & new from $0.22

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat wouldn't eat it. Dog liked it., May 13, 2015
My cat didn't eat it. It sat on the floor until I finally picked it up and threw it away. My dog eventually found it and loved it though. It was easier to get my cat to eat her own boring cat food than it was to get her to even nibble at this "treat."

Francois et Mimi Pure Bamboo Over Sized Retro Style Bread Bin
Francois et Mimi Pure Bamboo Over Sized Retro Style Bread Bin
Offered by Dr. Liquidator
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and well made., May 13, 2015
I thought this was a great box. Kinda antique looking...but yet made in the way I'd expect items in the 21st century to be made. Honestly I bought it for looks more than functionality. I'm not sure it makes my bread last any longer...but it makes for a great place to stow it in my kitchen while adding to the overall look of my kitchen.

FOR DEPOSIT ONLY Self Inking Rubber Stamp - Red Ink (42A1539WEB-R)
FOR DEPOSIT ONLY Self Inking Rubber Stamp - Red Ink (42A1539WEB-R)
Offered by Rubber Stamps
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for stamping things FOR DEPOSIT ONLY! Perfect., May 13, 2015
Simple and stamps great. I don't know what there is to say about such an uncomplicated device. I'm happy and it is exactly what I expected it to be and do.

ASICS Edge Small Duffle Bag, Navy, One Size
ASICS Edge Small Duffle Bag, Navy, One Size
Offered by OutdoorEquipped
Price: $43.83
3 used & new from $43.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Strap could be designed better. But good quality and attractive., May 13, 2015
I think it's fine. It looks nice...good quality. My main complaint is that the strap doesn't seem to adjust to a length that I like that would allow for the pad thing (whatever it's called that would normally sit on your shoulder to cushion the strap) to sit directly on my shoulder. The buckle or whatever on the strap keeps it from moving to the center and therefor renders it useless. Maybe I just like the strap to be shorter than the manufacturer anticipated.

Mikasa D34 Volleyball Tube Bag
Mikasa D34 Volleyball Tube Bag
Price: $27.22
3 used & new from $26.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit for six balls....too tight if you ask me., May 13, 2015
When I first tried to use it I didn't think 6 balls would fit into it. However after a good amount of effort, I was able to squeeze the 6th ball into the bag. It will make the bag extremely tight and difficult to zip up. And keeping the balls in the bag will cause the balls to be oddly shaped once they come out. Granted I kept the balls in the bag for a few weeks before I used them. I will now be using them weekly and I'll see if the balls will return to their normal spherical shape. Generally, when I order a bag that says it can hold six balls, I would expect to not to have work so hard at getting the specified number of balls into the bag. I'm a bit disappointed and should have tried out the bag earlier rather than later as it is now past the deadline to return it.

CDN IRB220-F-6.5 ProAccurate Insta-Read NSF Beverage & Frothing Thermometer
CDN IRB220-F-6.5 ProAccurate Insta-Read NSF Beverage & Frothing Thermometer
Price: $9.36
13 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little thermometer., January 10, 2015
Had it for a year and a half now...has worked fine making my latte every morning. I feel like the metal clip is slightly looser now than it was when I bought it which seems to make it fall off the pitcher when I go to rinse it out. I'm lazy and wish my frothing pitcher and thermometer were one piece. But they aren't. Oh well.

It's helped me make coffee for a while now...I'll probably have it a bit longer. Maybe when my espresso machine dies, I'll buy all new stuff to just make it feel like a whole new experience but for now, this thermometer has worked perfectly for quite some time.

Veho VCC-003-MUVI-BLK MUVI Micro digital camcorder for Action Sports/Surveillance (Includes 4GB Memory)
Price: $46.18
15 used & new from $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery life no where near the product description promises., December 17, 2014
Greatly disappointed in battery life. 105 minutes when the product information says "up to three hours." I don't know how to get it to three hours. You push the only button it has, and record. It either has a full charge or it doesn't. It either records or it doesn't.

Video quality in good light is pretty good. I'm satisfied with that.

Size is great and what I anticipated. Quality of the product otherwise looks good. I like that you can easily tell that it's recording since there is no display to tell you anything.

Battery life seems to be the main constraint and since the battery isn't changeable, after 105 minutes...your'e done.

The manual indicates that it can record and charge at the same time...but the button is unresponsive once I've plugged it in. I haven't been able to get it record anything once it's charging.

I'm debating on returning it because I wanted something that could record for four hours. The description said three...so I was willing to settle for that since I didn't find any other products with that long of a battery life...but since the battery life is even less than half of what they said it would be, I'm not sure it's worth it. I have a cheaper model coming from china that was a quarter of the price. I'm curious how that one will compare in quality. If it's reasonably similar and I can get four for the price of one, I will probably just use that instead.

Oraquick Oral In Home Saliva Test For Hiv. (Completely Private) The 1St Test You Can Read Yourself. No Outside Facilities Involved.
Offered by 4MD Stores
Price: $39.30
12 used & new from $32.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Convenient...but unsure of the ability to do this accurately given the instructions., December 8, 2014
I didn't like the instructions. After reading it..and trying to perform the instructions exactly as described, I still left with the feeling that I was 100% sure that I did everything correctly and that my test results would be accurate. I guess I just wish they would have made the test in a way that was a little more crystal clear and easier to collect the sample so that when I was done, I felt like I'd done the test to the best of my ability.

I left with the feeling that I still wanted to get tested by a professional. Assuming it worked correctly, I guess I like the whole concept...but my biggest complaint is that I left not being sure it did work.

Sunbeam Quilted Fleece Heated Blanket, Queen, Lagoon, BSF9GQS-R596-13A00
Sunbeam Quilted Fleece Heated Blanket, Queen, Lagoon, BSF9GQS-R596-13A00

4.0 out of 5 stars This thing gets very warm., December 8, 2014
This thing gets really hot. My last one I used to set at about 4-5 on the dial...so when I put this on the bed I immediately put it at 5...after a little time laying down I dropped it to 4..then 3...finally I had it down to L...the lowest setting. it still gets a bit warm. I do like that it has controls for both sides. It would have been nice if they made it more clear which side was for which..but there's only two choices. Of course I set it up reversed the first time.

I actually ended up leaving it reversed and turning on the opposite side of the bed and leaving my side off. My way of keeping the heat down a bit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10