Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Vacation (2015) (BD) [Blu-ray]
Vacation (2015) (BD) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Ed Helms
Price: $11.99
47 used & new from $5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars The prudes posting the hate can't smile, May 16, 2016
I had to hit the pause button multiple times because I was laughing so hard. The prudes posting the hate can't smile, much less laugh.

Foscam FI9821W V2 Megapixel HD 1280 x 720p H.264 Wireless/Wired Pan/Tilt IP Camera with IR-Cut Filter - 26ft Night Vision and 2.8mm Lens (70° Viewing Angle) - Black
Offered by Chainspell's Store
4 used & new from $75.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad. I like it., May 6, 2015
The image quality isn't horribly bad for the price. I wish I purchased a 1080p camera, but I didn't. This camera is easy to install. If you don't know how to forward a port on your router, Google it. It's easier than you think. The 70 degree viewing angle is really what disappointed me. One camera will not be sufficient for viewing your home's front exterior unless you live in an igloo or tee-pee. If that's the case, the camera is the least of your worries. All in all, it is OK. I plan on keeping it. Oh, I really like the ability to talk and listen thru it. It makes UPS delivery drivers just a little more entertaining.

Carhartt Men's Traditional Fit Five Pocket Tapered Leg B18,Stonewash,30 x 32
Carhartt Men's Traditional Fit Five Pocket Tapered Leg B18,Stonewash,30 x 32
Price: $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Original, January 3, 2015
Charhartt jeans from Amazon are made in Mexico. Like other people's Amazon "Carhartt" jeans, mine wore in the crotch and holes developed at the corners of the pockets.

32GB microSDHC Memory Card w/SD Adapter
32GB microSDHC Memory Card w/SD Adapter

1.0 out of 5 stars Card didn't last a month., February 17, 2014
This review is from: 32GB microSDHC Memory Card w/SD Adapter (Personal Computers)
I purchased the microSD card on January 20 2014. Today is February 17 2014. The card is shot. It can't even be formatted. The data I stored on the card is gone. Watch out.

Silicon Power 32GB Firma ZN F80 USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Gray Aluminium (SP032GBUF2F80V1S)
3 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money., July 25, 2013
I really like the way this flash drive is constructed. I can put in on my key ring and not worry about losing it. It's not the fastest flash drive out there, but I have more time than I have money.

Asus Black 12X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-Ray Drive (BC-12B1ST)
Offered by DealsPro1
Price: $53.95
44 used & new from $52.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy This Crap, July 24, 2013
Other than it not lasting long at all, it comes with burning software for CDs and DVDs. You have to PAY $39.99 for the blu ray burning software. What a rip off!!!

Kodak 10B/10C Combo Ink Cartridge - Black/Color - 1 Year Limited Warranty
Kodak 10B/10C Combo Ink Cartridge - Black/Color - 1 Year Limited Warranty
Price: $29.29
44 used & new from $23.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Ink cartridges are a scam., March 11, 2011
The ink cartridges for the Kodax ESP may be cheaper than the competition, but you will go through way more than you would with any other brand. The print heads "clean" their selves each time you print something thus wasting a massive amount of ink. It seems to be a marketing scheme to me. I am currently looking for a new printer. I will not donate or give my Kodak printer away. I will trash it for the simple fact that Kodak is blatantly taking advantage of its consumers.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2014 5:13 PM PST

SANOXY® USB Bluetooth Wireless Adapter for HP, Gateway, eMachine, Dell or ANY Laptop/PC Running Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 200, XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $3.99
2 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Seller!!!, November 16, 2010
This dongle isn't compatible with Vista as stated. I decided to use it on an XP machine that I have and it worked. However, the software is a trial version. After 5MB of data transfer, the product becomes useless. Then you must purchase the full software. This wasn't stated at the time of purchase. The seller's site is full of links to questionable software download sites. Watch out for Bluesoleil.