Profile for Natalie G. Spearman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Natalie G. Spearman "LovingSoul4u2" RSS Feed (Melbourne, FL USA)

DANCE WITH THE DEVIL (Behind the Scenes of Investigation Discovery's "Dark Minds")
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great E Book, December 17, 2013
Great supplement for your book I'll Be Watching You. You do great work and I love all of your books!

If Looks Could Kill
If Looks Could Kill
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reading!, December 5, 2013
Once again M. William Phelps has written an excellent page turner! Thanks, I love all your books you're the BEST!

Cruel Death
Cruel Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Cruel Death, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Cruel Death (Kindle Edition)
Once again M. William Phelps did not disappoint me. He is a brilliant author! I am familiar with the Erika and BJ Sifrit and the brutal murders of Joshua Ford and "Geney" Crutchley. This book tells it all! Thank You Mr. Phelps for another well written book!

Extreme Evil: Taking Crime to the Next Level (True Crime)
Extreme Evil: Taking Crime to the Next Level (True Crime)
Price: $2.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Extreme Evil, July 22, 2013
I like true crime novels and TV shows, I loved the book. I loved all the different sections that the author arranged of the different criminals. I was although disappointed that Aileen Wuornos was not featured in the lady killers or the serial killers section since her picture was on the cover of the book.

Lethal Guardian (Pinnacle True Crime)
Lethal Guardian (Pinnacle True Crime)
by M. William Phelps
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $6.29
48 used & new from $2.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Lethal Guardian, July 19, 2013
I'm a true crime buff, my favorite TV stations are ID, CI, and TruTV. I've seen M. William Phelps along with Candice DeLong comment on shows that he'd written a book about and decided to check out his writing. I was intrigued by the case of Beth Carpenter and so I decided that this would be the first book of his that I would read, I read it in a day! Every thing about the book just flowed! Needless to say I will buy more books written by M. William Phelps.

Walking Tall, Part 2
Walking Tall, Part 2
DVD ~ Bo Svenson
25 used & new from $7.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Tall Part 2, January 7, 2010
This review is from: Walking Tall, Part 2 (DVD)
I truly enjoyed this movie and plan on purchasing Walking Tall Final Chapter as well. The product arrived on schedule and was in the condition the seller said it was.