Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Nicole > Reviews

Browse

Nicole's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nicole RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Odd Thomas: An Odd Thomas Novel
Odd Thomas: An Odd Thomas Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 6, 2015
Great book! Well written!

3 Small Sized B52 Giant Venus Flytraps - Fly Trap - (Dionaea Muscipula) Carnivorous Plant 3 inch pot
Offered by JoelsCarnivorousPlants
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plants!, October 6, 2015
The plants arrived quickly and in great condition. The traps on these are already the same size and bigger than the typical venus fly traps that I have. I can't wait to see them when they are full grown!

Papier-Mache Monsters
Papier-Mache Monsters
Price: $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, July 16, 2014
A great read---very funny--- and it has a lot of great techniques. I recommend this book to anyone who is interested in doing papier mache, even if you aren't planning on doing monsters specifically.

Happy Bonsai 20 Mini Glazed Pots
Happy Bonsai 20 Mini Glazed Pots
Offered by kilofly shop
Price: $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little pots!, July 16, 2014
This review is from: Happy Bonsai 20 Mini Glazed Pots
Wonderful little pots! I love them! They are very, very small which was perfect for what I wanted them for.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems healthy but there are bugs in the soil..., July 16, 2014
I received the plant and it was undamaged and looked healthy. It is green with red tips and I was looking forward to seeing it get the "black" coloration but, as I was repotting it, I found insects in the soil. The other plant I ordered at the same time also had insects and completely rotted shortly after receiving it. This one isn't showing any damage yet and I sprayed it with an insecticide so, hopefully, it won't rot like the other one. I have contacted customer service and will update this when I get a reply.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Bugs..., July 16, 2014
My plant was undamaged and looked healthy when I got it (it was green like the third and fourth picture) and I was looking forward to seeing it get more color but the plant began to rot because there were insects in the soil causing damage. I lost almost the entire plant to rot. I have contacted customer service about the problem and I will update this when I get a reply.

How to Lose A Guy In 10 Days
How to Lose A Guy In 10 Days
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute movie, May 7, 2014
It's a cute movie but not as good as I remember it to be. It is a bit over the top.

Single Color Clay 50g (White)
Single Color Clay 50g (White)
Offered by ithinkso
Price: $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I ordered and quick shipping, May 7, 2014
Just what I ordered and quick shipping. It is a very interesting clay: VERY lightweight, pretty easy to work with and sticks to itself nicely so it is easy to add small details. It's not very easy to add texture (I tried to add texture using a dull needle) but other than that it is great. It also drys out fairly so make sure to keep it in its bag as much as possible while you're working.

50 Sempervivum Hens & Chicks Cactus Mixed Seeds GORGEOUS House Leeks ~ BULK ~ These seeds are VERY small, each pack of seed will contain more than advertised. But if you are uncomfortable working with VERY small seeds please do NOT purchase this product.
Offered by jshopssj
Price: $3.72
10 used & new from $3.72

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, horrible, horrible, May 7, 2014
These took forever to arrive (over two months!!!) and I don't think they were even the right seeds. After germination they didn't grow very much and they didn't look anything like sempervivum seedlings (I've sprouted them before and these didn't look anything like they were supposed to). Customer service was horrible; I wish I had seen the bad reviews before I purchased these. I would never buy from this company again.

Night Visions
Night Visions
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This album is amazing!, September 27, 2012
This review is from: Night Visions (MP3 Music)
I love their music! This is one of the best albums I have ever purchased and it was a bit cheaper here than elsewhere which was nice.

Page: 1 | 2