Profile for TrackingPudel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TrackingPudel "MaryAnn" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SnugSoft Elite Bed Mattress Cover Size: 80" H x 60" W
SnugSoft Elite Bed Mattress Cover Size: 80" H x 60" W
Offered by Thanks Mama
Price: $261.00
10 used & new from $248.01

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I purchased this, March 4, 2015
Excellent choice. Very, very comfortable. Makes the sheets fit very nicely too. So glad I went with the Elite version. I believe I'll get years of wear from this

Livescribe 8 GB Echo Smartpen
Livescribe 8 GB Echo Smartpen
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars A very expensive disposable pen., October 23, 2014
A VERY expensive disposable pen. Just understand that while this is a great idea and it is very useful when it works, the life expectancy is VERY short. Once it is out of warranty, there is NO customer service. The battery cannot be replaced and the display cannot be repaired when it fails. As so many others have noted, the display on the pen went blank after 2.5 years and 6 weekends of use (warranty period is 1 year). Customer service sent me a flash utility. Told me there were "several reports of that resolving the issue with the pen's screen". Told me if that didn't work, I'd have to buy a new pen.
Also, I contacted them on a Friday night. The following Wednesday they wrote me that 7 business days had elapsed since they heard from me and they were closing my case. Keeps the paperwork down, I suppose.
Look at the price and ask yourself whether you're ready to toss it after you have taken 53 pages of notes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2014 9:40 PM PDT

FitPAWS Wobble Board 36"
FitPAWS Wobble Board 36"
Offered by Five Barking Dogs!
Price: $186.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for many things, August 9, 2013
This review is from: FitPAWS Wobble Board 36" (Misc.)
I bought this for use in the house for my elderly girl. She did a lot of wobble board work for agility in her younger days. Now we use it to keep her rear muscles toned. It's easier on my back than using the balls and if she loses her balance, it's easy enough for her to step off. Love the three different bottoms to control how much wobble. Also use it for my youngster as his agility career is just beginning. Very nicely made.

Remington Bobwhite Quail Small Foam Dog Trainer
Remington Bobwhite Quail Small Foam Dog Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, April 22, 2013
I really like using these in cold weather instead of the normal plastic bumpers that can get quite hard when it's cold out. These are a hard foam so there is a little give and they are easy to throw. They also float. Great for puppies and dogs who are learning to retrieve.

Verbatim 4.7 GB 16x LightScribe Color Recordable Discs DVD+R, 25-Disc Spindle 96432

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistently reliable, December 7, 2012
I use Verbatim color LightScribe discs exclusively and have never had a failure. I'm surprised HP abandoned Lightscribe DVD burners/players, but for those of us who have them, these discs let you take advantage of the burning capabilities to have nice labels on your copied DVD collection.

Dyson Extension Hose
Dyson Extension Hose
Offered by GoVacuum
Price: $22.47
22 used & new from $17.66

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Dyson Extension Hose (Kitchen)
I got this for my Dyson 41 on the basis of some of these reviews, and I am very glad I did. The extension wand on the Dyson is good for reaching high places, but not very flexible for close up dusting. This fits the bill. Snaps on and off easily and lets you use the Dyson brush attachments. I can even leave it attached and let it dangle as I go from room to room using it as a floor vacuum and then use the floppy hose for close-up dusting. When it's not attached, it contracts nicely and fits in the tote box I use for carrying attachments.

BlissHome Nigella Lawson's Living Kitchen Bread Bin, Cream
BlissHome Nigella Lawson's Living Kitchen Bread Bin, Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, December 7, 2012
I was afraid this would look like a big storage tub on the counter, but it blends in nicely and is unobtrusive. It easily holds 3 loaves of bread with some other stuff tucked in. Seems to prolong freshness. But best of all, it gets stuff off the counter.

Petego Umbra Pet Portable Pet House and Containment System, Large
Petego Umbra Pet Portable Pet House and Containment System, Large
Offered by We Love Paws
Price: $129.99
3 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Crate!, September 20, 2012
I've used another pop-up crate for my two older dogs, but knew the mesh wouldn't stand up to a rambunctious youngster. This crate is awesome. Light, easy to set up, and strong. Not strong enough, mind you, for a dog who isn't crate trained. Nor would I leave him in this when unsupervised -- for instance, I would not leave him along in a motel room. But then again, I don't leave my dogs alone in a motel room. I'm sure a worried dog could chew through it pretty quickly. But if you're looking for an easily transportable crate where your dog can stretch out and nap, this is a great deal.

39.88" Extra Large 6 Panel Indoor/Outdoor Pet Pen
39.88" Extra Large 6 Panel Indoor/Outdoor Pet Pen
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $206.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific pen, August 18, 2012
I've had one of these pens outdoors for a couple of years now and it still looks new. Some of the panels may be ever-so-slightly warped from being left out in extreme weather, but it is still very sturdy. It can blow over in heavy winds (it has survived several major wind and snowstorms), so I have it staked down. The holes for the stakes are part of the bottom connectors.
I keep in in my training ring so that one large dog can chill while I work the other. It is tall enough that it does not tempt a dog to try to escape. It is not a pen for leaving a dog unattended -- but then again I would never leave a dog outside unattended in any pen. I suspect a dog could move it around or collapse it indoors since there would be no way of securing the panels to the floor -- unless you're not adverse to nails in your floor. But then again, I don't think a pen is a substitute for a crate. It's just a good place to confine your dog and let them relax while you are in the area and busy with something else. It also served as a great puppy play pen.

IIT 99918 Coiled Tie Out Cable - 16 Feet
IIT 99918 Coiled Tie Out Cable - 16 Feet
Offered by Peanuts Toy Barn
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars hard to find item, August 13, 2012
I've had one of these for years. Now with three big dogs it was time to get some more. I have these packed in our van where they don't take up much room. When we're at a park or the lake I can loop them around trees and the dogs can be tied close together but separately. It gives them room to wander about and enjoy the picnic. I hook one end to itself as high up on the tree as I can reach, which means they don't keep getting tangled. I have well-behaved dogs so I haven't tested the strength. Very handy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3