Profile for Buyer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Buyer RSS Feed (Olathe, KS)

Page: 1 | 2
Curt Manufacturing 13650 Class III Receiver
Curt Manufacturing 13650 Class III Receiver
Price: $142.97
38 used & new from $142.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy installation on Ford Escape 2012, November 19, 2013
Easy installation! My only complaint was that the directions didn't show what holes to fish the bolts through...I guessed the first time and got it wrong....once I figured out which holes were the correct ones, I had the installation done in about half an hour.

Oz Fluxx
Oz Fluxx
Price: $12.71
39 used & new from $8.71

5.0 out of 5 stars So Fluxxing fun, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Oz Fluxx (Toy)
When I introduced my wife to the game of Fluxx, I didn't think she would like it. After playing it a few times, she found out that there was OZ Fluxx and demanded that we get a copy. As residents of the state of Kansas, we are contractually obligated to own as much Wizard of Oz merchandise as we possibly can, so I agreed.

We mixed in a few of the action and rule cards that we liked from the base set but were not included here.

Want to see your partner go from enjoying a fun game of Fluxx to throwing things at you? Follow these steps!
- Wait until you both have a large hand of cards
- Play the rule "Play all" or "Play all but 1"
- On the last card you can play, use "Trade Hands"
- Proceed to use their entire hand of cards as well

Black Beauty Bottle Capper
Black Beauty Bottle Capper
Offered by HomeBrew4Less
Price: $15.85
10 used & new from $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do., November 19, 2013
This review is from: Black Beauty Bottle Capper
Bought this to bottle my first batch of beer. I used the shorter Boulevard beer bottles and it worked great for me. I lent it to a friend, and he was using the same size bottles and 6 of his ended up breaking...we are not sure if the bottles were from a defective 6-pack or if he was doing something else wrong. I don't think it feels flimsy at all as some have said. It is plastic, but if it were metal it would probably cost twice as much. I figure that the price is right for someone like me just starting out; if I am still brewing in a few years and it breaks, I will upgrade to a more expensive capper.

Bottle brush
Bottle brush
Offered by HomeBrewStuff
Price: $6.48
3 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Bottle brush (Kitchen)
Works great for cleaning bottles! I just leave it by the sink and every couple days clean up the bottles that I have acquired.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! Very lightweight, November 19, 2013
Very lightweight, even full of 5 gallons of beer I can carry it up and down the stairs with no problems. My one complaint is that, since it is plastic, you can't use a brush to clean off the krausen that gets stuck to the top of the fermenter. The easiest way to do it is to fill it halfway with water and whatever cleaner you use, put a solid cap on it, and set it upside down in your sink to soak the top of the inside of the bottle for a few hours.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2014 10:18 AM PST

Easy On/Off Spigot with Locking Handle
Easy On/Off Spigot with Locking Handle
Offered by Home Brew Ohio
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great as a spigot, but hole is a bit large for bottling., November 19, 2013
I love it. I bought a cheap food grade bucket from the hardware store, drilled a hole, and installed this spigot in it to use as a bottling bucket. It worked pretty well, no leaks. However, I plan on using this spigot when I build my MLT and buying the bottling spigot instead since the hole was a big large for filling bottles. If you want to use this for a bottling bucket, get the other spigot like this that is meant for bottling.

My favorite part is that you can completely disassemble it for easy cleaning and sanitation.

Medium Universal Carboy Bung for Better Bottle - Drilled
Medium Universal Carboy Bung for Better Bottle - Drilled
Offered by HomeBrew4Less
Price: $5.49
7 used & new from $0.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fuits the 6 gallon Better Bottle, November 19, 2013
Perfectly fit my 6 gallon Better Bottle. If I get a second Better Bottle I will definitely be going with this again.

Black Caps- 144 Count
Black Caps- 144 Count
Offered by Quality Quick Ship
Price: $6.99
12 used & new from $1.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great caps!, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Black Caps- 144 Count
Used these with the Black Beauty Bottle Capper on the shorter Boulevard beer bottle and they look great. I did not have any problems putting them on my first batch and they have all held great.

Rayovac Recharge Rechargeable 1350 mAh NiMH AA Pre-Charged Battery, 8-pack (LD715-8OP)
Price: $13.97
5 used & new from $13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Those 2 negative reviews sound like people trying to promote a competitors product..., April 13, 2012
I bought a charger and a set of these batteries from Target because they were a little cheaper than the competitors and my Wii remotes eat through batteries very quickly. The initial charge did not last long, I had to recharge them within a couple days. I have been using these in my Wii remotes almost daily for the last two months and have only charged them a grand total of 2 times. At the moment I cannot speak to how well they will hold up over time, but they have practically paid for themselves already compared to disposable batteries and I am very happy with my purchase.

And yes, they fit normal AA battery slots just fine...I have tried them in a variety of different electronics and have never had a problem with them not fitting...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2014 9:34 PM PDT

Brush T Golf Tees
Brush T Golf Tees
Price: $0.50 - $78.36

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a complete beginner and I love them., March 26, 2012
This review is from: Brush T Golf Tees (Misc.)
I'll be honest, I'm a complete beginner and the bright colors are what sold me. I liked the idea of not having to carry around a bag of wooden tees and replacing them again and again. Since I have used these almost exclusively in my short golfing career, I cannot speak to whether or not they actually help my game. It is nice to not have to worry about tee placement when I already have 100 other things to try to get right.

So far I only really care for the orange one because the height it puts the ball at seems to work well with my oversized driver. After approximately 100 or so drives with it there have been a couple of the bristles that have bent, but it still has no problem holding the ball. I bought the pack with 3 different sizes in it, so when my orange one is shot I will probably just buy a 3-pack of that size.

And to the people that are actually complaining about having to put it in its case between holes: really? REALLY? How much time in golf is spent walking to your ball/riding in the cart/watching other people's turns? It takes a whole 5 seconds each time, over an 18 hole course that is 1.5 minutes, and I'm sure it is not that hard to find that kind of time in a several hour long golf game. That's a pretty lame excuse for not liking the product...I'm sure they just played poorly that day and needed to find something to blame it on.

Page: 1 | 2