Profile for ThriftyMom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ThriftyMom RSS Feed

Prepac Sonoma Tall 2-Drawer Nightstand, Black
Prepac Sonoma Tall 2-Drawer Nightstand, Black
Price: $84.90
21 used & new from $70.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, July 29, 2013
We bought this night stand a couple years ago to match our new bed. We didn't want to spend too much at the furniture store and thought this would be a good match, and it was! I am ordering another one because we just moved and now have the space for one more. Great quality, great price.

WubbaNub Infant Pacifier - Giraffe
WubbaNub Infant Pacifier - Giraffe
Offered by Games From Dan
Price: $12.95
29 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not skeptical anymore!!! works like MAGIC!, July 3, 2012
My daughter is 4 mo and is at that stage where she puts everything in her mouth. I wanted to find a small toy that she could safely nibble on and she isn't quite ready for a teether (they're all so heavy!). Got this and was skeptical at first but boy did this work well! I received it on a day where she was quite fussy, i gave it to her and within 10 mins of her learning how to not pull it of her mouth she fell asleep! Let's see how well it work next time. So far it works great.

UPDATE - RIPPING DANGER!!!
My daughter used this WubbaNub for a few days when I noticed that the legs of the giraffe were filled with little beads and the seams were ripping!!! Granted, my daughter is only 4 months old but that doesn't meant she couldn't nibble through the thin fabric that's holding the beads. Who had this idea of putting beads into a toy for babies??? I can't believe no one else noticed this.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2013 5:04 AM PDT

Gerber Cap, 5 Pack, 0-6 Months
Gerber Cap, 5 Pack, 0-6 Months

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not stay on well!!, April 3, 2012
I had a hard time getting these to stay on my little one's head. Still trying to find better hats!

Summer Infant SwaddleMe Adjustable Infant Wrap, 3-Pack, Who Loves You
Summer Infant SwaddleMe Adjustable Infant Wrap, 3-Pack, Who Loves You
Price: $21.14
19 used & new from $21.14

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!!! Use blankets instead!, April 3, 2012
I had this product on my registry bc of the great reviews it had but I was not impressed. The velcro is rough, large and very loud. Every time it was time for a diaper change youd have to undo the whole thing and the velcro was just too loud and would wake my lo up. It would work great on a doll that doesnt move! It was hard to get my daughter to keep her arms down while I swaddled her so her arms would sometimes come out. The neck area is also rough so it would look very uncomfortable for her. My advice, save your,moneyand buy good old blankets and swaddle the old fashion way!

4-Pack Scratch Mittens, Pink set
4-Pack Scratch Mittens, Pink set
Offered by BabyVision
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!!!, April 2, 2012
This review is from: 4-Pack Scratch Mittens (Apparel)
I tried several types of mittens and they were all either too thick or kept falling off. I finally found these and they are perfect. Great buy.

Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer, My Little Snugabunny
Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer, My Little Snugabunny
Price: $55.99
10 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bouncer!!!, April 2, 2012
My newborn is in love with this bouncer. The vibrations works well along with the music to soothe a crying baby or to fall asleep. We also like to bounce the seat manually which adds an extra calming effect. Wish it bounced like that on its own! The batteries drain quickly but thats probably bc we use it so often. Another thing to point out is that even though the seat is extra fluffy it doesnt give much support for a newborn. Once the baby's head is a little stronger and they can keep better form it's perfectly. Overall, it's a great buy for any newborn, worth every penny.

BabyGanics, The Dish Dazzler, Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap, Citrus, 18.6 fl oz (550 ml)
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $8.18
2 used & new from $2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!!!, April 2, 2012
This product is perfect for dishwashing everything for babies. The foam works great bc you dont use much product and it leaves no residue and is easy to rinse out. I use it for washing bottles and all parts for my medela breastpump.