Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (SUNRISE, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Zeox® 360 Degree Rotating PU Leather iPad 4 Case with Screen Protector Cover & Stylus: Multi-angle Stand Folio Cover with Smart Wake Up Sleep for Apple iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad 4 - Black
Offered by Zeox
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, January 20, 2016
I bought this case for my husband for Christmas. He loved it. You can rotate the case for either in any direction and all the IPad buttons are easily accessible.

The Drayton Chronicles
The Drayton Chronicles
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Entering., November 10, 2015
I hesitate with free book. You get what u pay for right? This doesn't really have much of a plot. Like Drayton, it just - is. But at one point I stopped caring and just enjoyed.

iPhone 5S Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] [+Screen Shield] Apple iPhone 5S Case Bumper ULTRA HYBRID Series [Black] [1 Premium Japanese Screen Protector + 2 Design Graphics Included] Air Cushioned Bumper Case with Scratch-Resistant Clear Back Panel for iPhone 5S / 5 - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Black (SGP10515)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracks your phone, Don't buy.., August 29, 2015
This case broke the bottom glass panel on the rear of my phone.
When I went to put push the bottom of my phone into this case it cracked the glass on the bottom of my phone. This case also scratched my phone all over the back. Lastly the material that the use to make this case starts to wear out. I had this case for only about two months and the material on the top of the power button started to wear out making the button hard to press, it also started tearing. This case provides little to no protection.

Danny Store Hard Rubber Protection Cover Case for iPhone 5C - Led Zeppelin
Danny Store Hard Rubber Protection Cover Case for iPhone 5C - Led Zeppelin
Offered by CACAA
Price: $10.13
7 used & new from $3.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived well before expected., July 18, 2015
I ordered this case for my daughter who loves Led Zepplin. We were upset when we ordered it because the estimated time of delivery was for over a month. However, we were happily surprised when it arrived in only one week. The case is nice. Just as shown. My daughter loves it.

YF8800hei Toiletry Bag Travel Cosmetic bag Bathroom Case With a Hook
YF8800hei Toiletry Bag Travel Cosmetic bag Bathroom Case With a Hook
Offered by MagicToDoor
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller Than Expected., June 23, 2015
This bag was much smaller than what I thought it would be. I was going to return it but my son liked it and I traded it for one that he had that was bigger. Other than that, it's seems well made. It holds a lot for just one person, but not for a family of four.

The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers Series Book 1)
The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This book is meant for the tweens/teens group, but ..., June 20, 2015
This book is meant for the tweens/teens group, but I, as an adult, found it entertaining. I downloaded it for my almost 13 year old son, but found myself in need of something to read at the doctor's office while I waited. I figured I would just read it until I was called in and then later find something more my style. However, I found it interesting enough to finish. The characterization doesn't get as deep as it would for an older group, but it was okay for some light reading. I might even reading the next book.

Ebola K: A Terrorism Thriller: Book 2
Ebola K: A Terrorism Thriller: Book 2
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting desperately for book three!!, May 13, 2015
I'm sort of picky about what I read. It has to catch me by the end of the first chapter or forget it. This series grabbed me on the first page of book one. I couldn't put it down and now I'm done with part two and I didnt want it to end. I want to read the next installment now! Now! NOW!!!!!

Ripper (P.S. (Paperback))
Ripper (P.S. (Paperback))
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., June 29, 2014
I cannot believe I'm giving an Isabel Allende novel only two stars. Allende is my #1 favorite author. I have always loved the flavor and rhythm of her works, but this one has neither. It doesn't even read like one of her works. It's as if someone else wrote it and used her name. Maybe a teen would like this, but a seasoned Allende lover would not.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2014 3:42 PM PDT

Generic Lightweight Pu Leather Book Style Folio Stand Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Inch N5100 Tablet Android Tablet, Black (With Auto Wake/sleep Function)
Offered by Express Savings
Price: $9.00

1.0 out of 5 stars HATE THIS CASE, May 17, 2014
I bought this case for the samsung galaxy note 8.0 and it is terrible. The material started coming off and it is very annoying. The magnets in the case that are used to turn off the tablet and to keep the case closed make the tablet sleep. Also before the case my tablet battery was fine when I put the case on the magnets (most likely) killed my battery. I dont use the case and the battery is just alittle bit better.

Eco-Fused Premium Waterproof Case with IPX8 Certificate for iPhone 5S, 5, 4G, 4 3, iPod Touch 3, 4, 5; Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini, S4 Mini, S3 Mini - Stylus and Cleaning Cloth Included
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $4.85

2.0 out of 5 stars RETURNED IT., July 30, 2013
I returned this case because, when making a phone call, although I could hear the person at the other end, that person couldn't hear me. This sort of defeats the purpose don't you think?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2013 8:56 PM PST