Automotive Deals Amazon Fashion Learn more HPCC Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for mom from cleveland > Reviews

Browse

mom from cleveland's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mom from cleveland RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Reebok Women's Reebok ZQuick Running Shoe,Sea Glass/Green Smash/White,6 M US
Reebok Women's Reebok ZQuick Running Shoe,Sea Glass/Green Smash/White,6 M US

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment In Shades of Key Lime Green, April 14, 2015
Cut the back of my ankles 6 minutes in...I've never had this problem with a tennis shoe EVER and I'm guessing that these were defective sans the $26 price. Cutting the backs out..Otherwise a,total waste of money...

Swiss Legend Men's 10008-03-BLB Expedition Blue Dial Blue Silicone Watch
Swiss Legend Men's 10008-03-BLB Expedition Blue Dial Blue Silicone Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a gift-I gave it to my Valentine-Who fell in love with it-I almost kept it for myself-I love the ..., March 15, 2015
Received this very shiny watch-On time-It was a gift-I gave it to my Valentine-Who fell in love with it-I almost kept it for myself-I love the color blue-The time was set already-There was not much more to do-You do not have to wrap it-Cause the box is red and pretty-Wear this watch while running-To or from, what keeps you busy....

The White House Pop-Up Book
The White House Pop-Up Book
by Chuck Fischer
Price: $17.13
55 used & new from $10.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully done-We look and we look-We visited Washington-Ordered this book-And ..., March 15, 2015
Beautifully done-We look and we look-We visited Washington-Ordered this book-And marveled at how all the pictures just popped-We look, and we look-And we can't seem to stop..

Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Lights and Sounds Trike
Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Lights and Sounds Trike
17 used & new from $59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Something is drastically wrong with either the design of this ..., March 15, 2015
Something is drastically wrong with either the design of this product or the product itself. I assembled and then re-assembled it, to make sure everything was correct.. The pedals DO NOT rotate correctly, the front wheel DOES NOT roll forward smoothly, PLEASE DO NOT BUY THE DORA TRIKE!

Peter and The Wolf
Peter and The Wolf
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Animation, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Peter and The Wolf (Amazon Video)
Loved the animation-Though the film was mighty short-It was mostly music-Audio-I must report-But I'm a fan of classics-And you will not be let down-If you used Instant Video, until the price goes down!

The Central Park Five
The Central Park Five
DVD ~ Antron McCray
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $16.67
32 used & new from $7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Tragedy, April 16, 2013
This review is from: The Central Park Five (DVD)
I'm actually watching this film right now and it truly sickens and disturbs me more than any documentary ever has. What is even more disturbing than this film is that the city of New York has refused to compensate these men at all for destroying and stealing their lives and for destroying their families. Elizabeth Lederer knew good and well that none of these juveniles were guilty, she knew their confessions were coerced, she knew there was no DNA evidence because they were not guilty, but they were expendable to her, and so she moved forward with the destruction of their spirits. She continues to practice law and actually teaches at Columbia University today without a shred of apology or regret. This film will disturb you to the very core and it is a fantastic visual of racism and injustice in America.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2013 12:00 AM PDT

LEGO NINJAGO: Character Encyclopedia
LEGO NINJAGO: Character Encyclopedia
by Claire Sipi
Price: $13.97
151 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat Collector's Item, November 12, 2012
They'll be discontinuing Ninjago in 2013, so this will make a neat collector's item in the future. Includes a minifigure but the book as a whole maintains a better appearance if you leave him where he is....You can get him out without damaging the cover though. Photos of every Ninjago character, dragon and set as well as detailed bios and vital information on how to be a ninja. Although this is smaller than the Harry Potter edition of this kind, it's a full book and your Lego fan is unlikely to be disappointed. This was intended for my 7 year old and eventually he'll get it-I really like this book.

Eye Wonder: Ocean
Eye Wonder: Ocean
by Samantha Gray
95 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Photography, November 3, 2012
This review is from: Eye Wonder: Ocean (Hardcover)
Good for ages 5 and up, Bought as a gift for my 7 year old and the pictures are just amazing.

The LEGO Book
The LEGO Book
by Daniel Lipkowitz
Price: $17.17
136 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO LOVE AFFAIR, October 29, 2012
This review is from: The LEGO Book (Hardcover)
If you're a fan of his previous books then you'll treasure this one as well. It arrived in pristine shrink-wrapped condition and I've purchased a second copy as a collectible. Legos are immortal. The images just come to life-I spent an entire day mesmerized with Lego creations. This book is suitable for any age group.

Can't Wait Till Christmas
Can't Wait Till Christmas
by Mike Huckabee
Price: $17.99
99 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Please Buy This Book, October 29, 2012
You will not be disappointed. I wasn't impressed with the illustrations as much as the message. This a FANTASTIC buy.

Page: 1 | 2