Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for C. Decker > Reviews

Browse

C. Decker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 95

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Decker "Team Louish" RSS Feed (Saratoga Springs, UT)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Panasonic BK-4MCCA12BA Eneloop AAA 2100 Cycle Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries, 12 Pack
Offered by MYBATTERYSUPPLIER
Price: Click here to see our price
7 used & new from $28.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for photography gear., December 10, 2015
Best batteries ever for all devices including photography flashes

Half Sheet Self Adhesive Shipping Lablels for Laser & Inkjet Printers, 200 Count (BL-G8511-100)
Offered by QQ.Store
Price: $8.18
31 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars it works just fine, but if I print a shipping label on ..., December 10, 2015
The ink from my laser printer just rubs off this paper. I have a Brother Laser Printer, when I print on regular paper, it works just fine, but if I print a shipping label on this paper, it just rubs off easily with a finger.

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Voice Remote no longer included, December 4, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
This is my 3rd Echo... and they stopped including the remote. :( My first 2 came with the voice remote, this last one I got does not include a remote at all.

I do all my home automation tasks with this. 4 WeMo devices, Hue lights, IFTTT, Harmony TV, Wink, etc.

Love it. Disappointed about the remote though.

Philips BDM4065UC 40" Class 4K Monitor UHD 3840 x2160 Resolution, Speakers, USB Hub, VGA, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, MHL-HDMI
Offered by OneDealOutlet Online
Price: $888.42
10 used & new from $799.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best upgrade from 30" Dell, December 1, 2015
I was trying to find a new monitor replacement for my Dual 30" Dell display setup. After many returns of other monitors, I ended up with two of these 40" UHD monitors. Im on Windows and I'm not a fan of dpi scaling, so I was looking for a high resolution monitor at 100% scaling, but still readable without having the size of the pixels change much coming from my 30's (which were 2560x1600). An item on the screen measuring one inch on my 30" monitor measures ends up being 0.8437" (27/32") on this Philips 40" UHD monitor. So the PPI it is a little higher (pixels appear smaller), but practically the same between the two monitors. In other words, it was a perfect transition going from the 30" monitor at 2560x1600 to the 40" UHD 3840x2160. With the 30" sitting right next to the 40" at the same base height, this monitor is only about 3" taller than the dell.

On thing I noticed is that since I am near sighted (can see objects in focus close to be, but things farther are blurry), I have noticed that the extra width of this monitor is right at the edge of my focal distance. The 30" monitor is 25.25" wide and this 40" monitor is 34.5" wide. My eyes sit about 14" from the center of the screen. On the dell, the edges of the screen are 19" from my eyes. On this much wider 40" monitor, the edges of the screen are 22" from my eyes. Unfortunately for me, I start loosing focus right after 19". (Wow... after writing this, it almost makes me think my eyes have permanently adjusted to the monitor I've been using the past 10 years, interesting).

I was previously using an Nvidia GTX 660, but it just wouldn't cut it with this monitor. It kept changing from 60Hz to 30Hz after about 10 minutes of use. I had to upgrade to the Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 before it would stay on 60Hz constantly. 30Hz just doesn't work with this thing, it too choppy, even dragging windows is noticeable at 30Hz. (If you haven't read the other reviews, you need to go into the monitor ocd menu and change it to DisplayPort 1.2 to get 60Hz to work).

One bad thing I noticed with this monitor (and it could be just my setup), after I move my mouse after the screen shuts off due to inactivity, the screen flickers on and off about 3 - 5 times before a solid picture finally appears. The flicker is slow; takes about 1 second for an image it appear after moving the mouse, then the screen turns off again for about 2 seconds, then turns on for 1 second, shuts off for 2 seconds, turns on for 1 second, shuts off for 1-2 seconds, etc.. Don't know what causes this, but its quite annoying when I just need to jump on the computer for a quick minute, it takes a good 20-30 seconds before I can actually get a solid picture. I'm using Display Port for my connection. Not sure if others have this issue, but I haven't seen others complain about it.

Overall, the Philips 40" is an awesome replacement for my Dell 30". The non-adjustable stand is not an issue at all. The 4x USB 3 ports on the back are nice to have. Lets hope this will last as long as my Dell's did (which are still perfectly fine after 10 years, I was mainly wanting to upgrade since the Dell's get really hot and I wanted to change to a lower powered LED screen).
Comment Comment | Permalink

Efest LUC Blu6 6 Bay OLED BlueTooth Intelligent Charger for Li-ion Li-Mn and Ni-Mh 26650 25500 18650 18500 18490 17350 17670 17650 16650 16340 14650 14500 10440 Batteries
Offered by Cooligg NJ Store
Price: $48.99
9 used & new from $40.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, November 10, 2015
Works perfect. iOS app needs to be downloaded from their site then trusted in the Settings/General/Profile. Works better than expected. Connected instantly to my phone and gives me a percentage of the charge.

Doesnt look like it stops when it gets to 100% though, it went from 500mah to 200mah after hitting 100%. I dont know if I just needed to let it wait a little longer before stopping, but once I saw it was at 100%, I just popped the battery out. It would be cool if I could get a push notification when something got to 100%.

TDLTEK Neon Glowing Strobing Electroluminescent Wire /El Wire + USB Controller, Blue 9ft
Offered by TDLTEK
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No buzz, September 8, 2015
Doesn't buzz like the 12v inverters. You can hear it only if you put your ear up to it, but if your ear is more than 5 inches away, you cant hear it at all.

Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 3100 with adjustable length settings (Model # QT4000/42)
Offered by Zu Store London
Price: $32.47
18 used & new from $27.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery Life, April 21, 2015
Battery lasts very long! Love this.

Follow Focus or Zoom Control polished finish 2rods 4straps pack
Follow Focus or Zoom Control polished finish 2rods 4straps pack
Offered by PS-Productions LLC
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Use for Zoom and Focus!, April 21, 2015
Easiest follow focus ever. Have a bunch of these in my bag and they are reusable. I use one for focus and one for zoom.

Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Canon LP-E6, LP-E6N and Canon EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 70D, XC10
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like OEM, April 21, 2015
Works like OEM. Shows power remaining. Can be charged with OEM charger. Great deal. I would highly recommend.

Axe White Label Body Wash, Island 16 oz
Axe White Label Body Wash, Island 16 oz
Price: $6.81
7 used & new from $5.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, April 21, 2015
I wish it had the little scrubing balls in the soap like the yellow one. Other than that, it smells great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10