Profile for Delerak > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Delerak RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Timberland White Ledge Waterproof Boot,Dark Brown,11.5 W US
Timberland White Ledge Waterproof Boot,Dark Brown,11.5 W US
Price: $82.04
10 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, February 6, 2015
These boots are a fantastic deal. Comfortable, rugged, everything you need for hiking or just lots of walking during the day.

5.11 1 Day Rush Backpack, Black, 1 Size
5.11 1 Day Rush Backpack, Black, 1 Size
Price: $122.83
27 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged backpack finally found., October 2, 2014
This backpack embodies rugged. I'm active duty military and can already tell I'm going to love toting this thing around on deployments. It's obviously designed for military as it has the velcro for your name tape which I've already put on there. It's roomy, got plenty of zippers, pockets, and you can tell it's very rugged which is the most important. My last backpack was a $25 dollar JanSport that snapped at one of the straps. I can tell this won't happen here and I will get years of use out of this thing. Well worth the investment.

Saucony Originals Men's Bullet Sneaker,Black/Silver,12 M US
Saucony Originals Men's Bullet Sneaker,Black/Silver,12 M US
Price: $54.95
4 used & new from $54.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of old school shoes., July 24, 2014
I love these shoes for lifting. Deadlifting, squatting, or just wearing around casually these look great. I even get some people complimenting me on the old school look.

PRIUS '04-'09 Toyota Prox Remote With Smart Entry System (Factory Original - NEW)
Offered by DaytonaToyota
Price: $115.00
9 used & new from $109.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., July 24, 2014
Ordered this as a backup key for Prius and followed an online direction to program the key myself. After about an hour I had it and saved a ton of $. If you can find the directions to program it yourself you will be good to go.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2014 5:22 PM PDT

Soffe Men's Running Short,Black,LGE
Soffe Men's Running Short,Black,LGE
Price: $11.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running shorts., July 24, 2014
These are REALLY short but they are so comfortable I've found myself wearing them around the house. I have fairly long legs so they are really short on me but they are worth it because they are so comfortable. Makes running even more enjoyable and sometimes I will just wear them out and get made fun of by people but I don't care because my plumbs are FREE flowing with these shorts.

Casio Men's G-Shock Military Concept Black Digital Watch #DW6900MS-1CR
Casio Men's G-Shock Military Concept Black Digital Watch #DW6900MS-1CR
Offered by Luxury Mode
Price: $72.00
38 used & new from $68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged watch, survived Afghanistan., July 24, 2014
Been wearing this watch for a year now and its still good to go. I live a rough military lifestyle and need a good watch.

Pivothead 1080 HD 8MP Video Recording Camera Polarized Hand-Free Sunglasses, Moab Purple Haze

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HD POV., July 24, 2014
These things are awesome. I wear them on my motorcycle and great great footage of Hawaii!

Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter - For Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista
Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter - For Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $29.99
24 used & new from $13.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bluetooth adapter., July 24, 2014
Works as described. Windows 8.1 instant detection of the driver and my headphones hooked up just fine.

Hanes Men's TAGLESS® ComfortBlend® Boxer Brief with Comfort Flex® Waistband 6-Pack 7549P3-L-2-Pack Assorted
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boxer brief, July 24, 2014
Been wearing these for a while. I ordered a size too small but they still fit comfortably.

Starting Strength, 3rd edition
Starting Strength, 3rd edition
by Mark Rippetoe
Price: $20.98
44 used & new from $15.20

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource for the mind of a bodybuilder., July 24, 2014
Lots of good information in this book. Been studying my posterior chain with this book. Upping my squat, deadlift and bench has produced great results as a bodybuilder.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6