Profile for D. B. Gore > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. B. Gore "IT guy" RSS Feed (LA. USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Culligan US-EZ-1 EZ-Change Undersink Drinking Water Filtration System, 3,000 Gallon
Price: $29.69
40 used & new from $23.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting water from not so good., April 23, 2014
Our water here tastes terrible. I got two of these, one for the sink, and yes I installed the nice tap in it. It is tough to drill stainless. Next time I'll use the sprayer hole as we never use it in all honesty, and cap the connection for the hose off the main water. The other one is behind the refrigerator and is the same unit minus the sink dispenser. They both use the same filter, and take all the nasty taste out of our water as well as the chlorine they use to cover it. The connections are so simple I almost over thought it. You do just press the tubing in a half inch and it seals.

AC Adapter Power Supply Charger+Cord for Toshiba Satellite U200-163 M40-307 1400 1800 1805-S204 2415 A15-S157 M30 M35-S456 M45-S2692 R15-S822 R15-S829 U205-S5034
Offered by EasyBuy Tech
Price: $8.40
8 used & new from $4.48

Black Female USB OTG Cable Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/8.9/P7500/P7510
Black Female USB OTG Cable Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/8.9/P7500/P7510
Offered by Cycling Pro
Price: $1.41
50 used & new from $0.25

Replacement Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger w/US Power Cord for Dell Inspiron
Offered by EasyBuy Tech
Price: $7.11
57 used & new from $5.39

LG BD670 3D Wireless Network Blu-ray Disc Player with Smart TV
LG BD670 3D Wireless Network Blu-ray Disc Player with Smart TV

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Blu-ray playback, streaming with wired connection, April 23, 2014
Had issues with functions and updates fixed some of them. WiFi radio in it cuts out all the time so I had to use the powerlinew Ethernet adapters that use the house wiring. I had them anyway and did not need them for the HTPC the smart TVs superseded.

HP ePrint
HP ePrint
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good if you need it, April 23, 2014
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
Works for my non Windows tablets. My windows tablets print on my network wirelessly without it. I load my Brother Laser software right on them.

Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Light Lamp
Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Light Lamp
Offered by UUMART LIMITED
Price: $3.69
138 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flashlights I own, April 23, 2014
For under 5 bucks these are the best! Uses only one regular AA and I use new tech Eneloop NI-MH batteries in them. These are really bright and shine a focused beam a couple hundred yards. These are not the cheap five or nine led weak lights. These are on a par with the 30-50 buck lights. You can slide the front forward and back from a diffused area beam to a sharp beam long distance beam. I bought ten of them after the first two. Fantastic value and workmanship. They will strobe, do low power, and do high power. Once you click them on you just lightly press the switch to cycle through the three settings. I have some high dollar flashlights like my old Fenix E-20s from ten years ago. They are just one notch down in power from those high dollar in the day two AA lights.

Kingston Digital 16GB DataTraveler 101 G2 USB 2.0 Drive - Black (DT101G2/16GBZET)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a tablet restore partition, April 23, 2014
Works great! I needed several USB drives to transfer the restore partition of my 64 GB Windows 8 tablets. Since they will never be used o=for anything else and the tablets are only USB 2.0, they are exactly what I needed. I never had a Kingston fail on me in decades of using their products.

Sony 64GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 R40 Memory Card (SF64UY/TQMN)
Sony 64GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 R40 Memory Card (SF64UY/TQMN)
Price: Click here to see our price
77 used & new from $27.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory that remembers, April 23, 2014
OK, it works fine. No stars need be removed as it does what it should in the lower full size SD card slot in my HP Envy X2 Windows tablet. Mine uses a micro on the screen tablet, and a full size slot in the keyboard dock. Good speeds and no issues with corruption in the six months I've had it.

Jabra CRUISER 2 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone
Jabra CRUISER 2 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone
Offered by 5 Star Buy
Price: $52.99
31 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best! We bought two more after the first., April 23, 2014
These are great! They not only pair with our phones easily, but retransmit it in FM to the car and truck sound systems. Most folks are shocked to hear we are on a speakerphone in the car. And they play all the music on our phone's 32GB micro SD card. They are mounted with a spring clip to the driver's sun visor securely. I can flip the visor down as needed and the Jabra works fine. When a call comes in it automatically pauses the music and I can answer it by pressing it on my visor and end a call the same way. No fumbling with a touch screen or having to look away while driving. I have three. One for each of our cars, and one for my truck. I like my music, no commercials. It also shuts down if you leave and it senses the phone is gone for ten minutes. Then when you want to use it again you have to flip the switch back to the off position and turn it on again for it to wake up. I try to remember to turn it off when I leave the car, but forget sometimes. The rechargeable battery in them lasts for weeks of half hour trips every day. They charge with the same micro USB our phones and tablets use so we can leave them in the car or truck on the always on charger outlet when needed or bring them in the house. But the charging circuit in the Cruisers turn off when it is fully charged so you won't run a battery down or over charge it. I had the original Jabra which changed tracks of the music which I have set to shuffle and repeat. This one won't let me skip a track from the controls on it or I missed it. But still the best solution out there IMHO.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6