Profile for Carrie Hamlet > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carrie Hamlet RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Mosiso® Gold Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Air 11.6" Models: A1370 and A1465 - (USA KEYBOARD VERSION) - Gold
Offered by Mosiso
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mosiso contacted me to see if I was happy with my order and I mentioned the mix-up, May 8, 2015
5 stars for service! I accidentally ordered a keyboard cover for an 11" Macbook Air, though I have a 13". Mosiso contacted me to see if I was happy with my order and I mentioned the mix-up. They are sending me the correct size for FREE and I don't need to return the incorrect size. From what I observed of the 11" size, the cover is exactly as described and will be a seamless fit.

Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Austin Smoking Flat,Black,6.5 M US
Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Austin Smoking Flat,Black,6.5 M US
Offered by Emily's Market
Price: $79.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm hopeful this will get better!, April 8, 2015
Since these are not real leather, they are causing some blisters as I am breaking them in. I'm hopeful this will get better!

Womens Large Oversized Fashion Horn Rimmed Sunglasses (Black)
Womens Large Oversized Fashion Horn Rimmed Sunglasses (Black)
Offered by zeroUV®
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oversized frames with a nice weight to them, October 29, 2014
I'm very impressed by the quality of these. Great oversized frames with a nice weight to them, plus they resemble a pair of Celine frames that I love!

Martingale Collar in Pink Paisley (Handmade in the U.S.A.)
Martingale Collar in Pink Paisley (Handmade in the U.S.A.)
Offered by CritterGear
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant colors, great quality!, April 4, 2014
This beautiful collar far exceeds anything I can find in stores near me. I prefer martingale collars for my dog as they are non-constricting during normal wear, but provide gentle correction during leash training. They are difficult to find in retail stores and when available are usually in plain boring colors and in non-durable materials.

This paisley is a bright hot pink, with accents of lime green, turquoise, and white. My dog has been wearing it non-stop for a month and the colors have not faded. The fabric is stiff, but not uncomfortable and complements other pink and green accessories my dog has, like leashes and sweatshirts. Thanks for a great product!

Skin
Skin
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars If only this book was longer..., July 8, 2013
This review is from: Skin (Kindle Edition)
I thought this story would be your usual run of the mill, good girl meets bad boy romp -- but I was pleasantly surprised that there was a deeper plot to be found!

Yes, a good girl does enter a tattoo shop on a whim and meet, you guessed it, a bad boy. But, that bad boy is much more than he seems. Without spoiling anything, let's just say that his abilities both in and out of the bedroom are unmatched by anyone in this world.

And let's not even get started on the sex! Hotter than hot, and introducing a paranormal twist that blew my mind, there is definite chemistry between the good girl and bad boy. If you like delayed gratification, you will enjoy this!

When are we getting a sequel???

Bravo Bonus Bites Dry Roasted Venison Liver Pet Treats - 4 oz.
Bravo Bonus Bites Dry Roasted Venison Liver Pet Treats - 4 oz.
Offered by etopso
Price: $10.95
6 used & new from $10.94

5.0 out of 5 stars The best treat for dogs with allergies, July 8, 2013
My furbaby has several food allergies and it's challenging to find treats that she can eat, that don't trigger her allergies to flare up and cause infections and rashes. At the suggestion of our vet, we've put her on a venison-only diet and removed all other proteins from her diet, including chicken, beef, peanut butter, soy, etc.

These treats are a bit rustic -- they very clearly look like a stinky slice of freeze-dried deer liver. However, my dog goes NUTS for the smell of them and I don't find the smell too bad if I keep them in a sealed container or treat bag. The bites vary in size but are small enough that I can give her several during a training session and not worry about it upsetting her stomach.

Best of all, I know exactly what's in them and don't worry about additives or preservatives that are secretly making her sick!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great, great price, April 1, 2013
i have barely taken it off since i've gotten it. love that it's stainless steel instead of silver, so i don't have to polish it, but it's still super shiny.

Cole Haan Women's Mariela Air OT Platform Pump,Black/Cork,6.5 B US
Cole Haan Women's Mariela Air OT Platform Pump,Black/Cork,6.5 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy and comfortable!, April 1, 2013
i LOVE these shoes! Amazon has the best price on the web for them, and not only are they beautifully made and sexy as hell, they are actually comfortable thanks to the Nike Air technology. I don't think I could stand all day, but I can wear them at the office all day and am still very happy at the end of the day.

Case-Mate Glam Case for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Silver
Case-Mate Glam Case for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Silver
Offered by SkylinkMan
Price: $4.89
34 used & new from $2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality case, February 11, 2013
This is a well made and durable case, just as I've come to expect from case-mate, with the added bonus that it's super cute! It is a two-piece case that clicks together over the phone and requires a tool or a quarter to snap apart. The glitter is only on the back side of the case and has a smooth finish, so I'm not worried about it wearing away over time.

The only downside is that I frequently see other people with the same case, sometimes in different colors, so I don't feel unique!

Roku 2 XS 1080p Streaming Player (Old Model)
Roku 2 XS 1080p Streaming Player (Old Model)
22 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars simplest way to stream netflix, hulu, etc., January 1, 2013
i purchased a roku for my 84 year old grandmother, so she can use netflix streaming and other web tv services. not only was it set up and ready to use in minutes, my grandmother was able to use it by herself without any help or training within 30 minutes.

NOTE: you will need a computer to complete set up.

Page: 1 | 2