Profile for MN > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MN RSS Feed (Central IL)

Control Corrective Ceramide Daily Moisture (Normal/Dry) - 6 oz. Formerly Moisture Dew
Offered by The Beauty Drawer
Price: $68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best facial moisturizer EVER!!!!!, March 1, 2014
I first learned about this moisturizer while I was getting a facial at a local salon. I have problem, oily/combination skin, and have tried pretty much everything out there...until I finally decided to buy a bottle and see if continued use between facial treatments would help. I use this formula at night, after cleansing my face using my incredible Clarisonic Mia2, then I use the oil-free formula in the mornings, before applying my makeup. After using these products for almost 2 years now, my skin clearer than it has ever been!!! Yes, this moisturizer is one of the more expensive ones, but it's so concentrated that it only takes about a pea-sized drop to thoroughly moisturize my face and neck. The 6oz bottle lasts forever! I just recently opened my second tube, and as I said, I've been using this amazing stuff for almost 2 years!!!!

Control Corrective Oil-Free Healing Lotion - 6 oz
Control Corrective Oil-Free Healing Lotion - 6 oz
Offered by The Beauty Drawer
Price: $57.00
2 used & new from $57.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST oil-free moisturizer!!!!, March 1, 2014
I first learned about this moisturizer while I was getting a facial at a local salon. I have problem, oily/combination skin, and have tried pretty much everything out there...until I finally decided to buy a bottle and see if continued use between facial treatments would help. I use the Ceramide Daily Moisture formula at night, after cleansing my face using my incredible Clarisonic Mia2, then I use this Oil-Free formula in the mornings, before applying my makeup. After using these products for almost 2 years now, my skin clearer than it has ever been!!! Yes, this moisturizer is one of the more expensive ones, but it's so concentrated that it only takes about a pea-sized drop to thoroughly moisturize my face and neck. The 6oz bottle lasts forever! I just recently opened my second tube, and as I said, I've been using this amazing stuff for almost 2 years!!!!

Control Corrective Ceramide Daily Moisture (Normal/Dry) - 6 oz proffessional size- Formerly Moisture Dew

5.0 out of 5 stars Best facial moisturizer EVER!!!!, March 1, 2014

Kensington K62533US Contour Balance Notebook Roller Bag in Onyx, Fits Most 15-Inch Notebooks
Price: $69.99
44 used & new from $54.83

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BAG!!!, December 16, 2013
This bag is the perfect to/from work companion. You can easily fit your laptop, filles, paperwork and whatever else inside while keeping everything neat and organized. You won't be disappointed in its excellent quality construction, either!

Gloria Jean's Coffees, Mudslide, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers 24-Count (Pack of 2)
Offered by Deals On Call
Price: $39.95
6 used & new from $39.56

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite coffee!, December 16, 2013
This is my favorite, every morning go-to coffee! I always purchase my K-Cups here on Amazon...you're going to get the best price and fast shipping...as well as delicious coffee! Enjoy!

Gund Winky Lamb with Blankie-Pink
Gund Winky Lamb with Blankie-Pink
Price: $12.08
35 used & new from $8.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Baby Gift!!!!, December 16, 2013
I buy these for all any friend or family member expecting a baby...They are SO soft and cuddly! My 3 nieces (ages 6, 7 and 10) and 1 nephew (age 8) still have theirs today! You can't go wrong...If you're buying a Gund, you're getting excellent quality.

CrutchBuddies Pink Crutch Covers and Crutch Pads Made in USA, Veteran Owned
CrutchBuddies Pink Crutch Covers and Crutch Pads Made in USA, Veteran Owned
Offered by CrutchBuddies
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Every pair of crutches should come with Crutch-Buddies!!!!, December 16, 2013
After having my ankle fused, I was non-weightbearing for 18 weeks. While primarily used a knee walker, I also used crutches to get around where my knee walker couldn't go. Let me tell you...I would never have been able to use my crutches without my CRUTCH-BUDDIES!!!!! If you are currently using (or plan to be using) crutches for ANY length of time at all...even just a couple of days, YOU NEED THESE!!!! They are made well, they wash up well, and even more importantly - the sellers are fantastic! From someone who has used and LOVES Crutch-Buddies, I can honestly tell you that your armpits, hands, and wrists will thank you for purchasing these...They are worth every penny (and more)!!!!
*********************** To the makers of Crutch-Buddies...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! :-)****************************

ASICS Women's GEL-Kinsei 4 Running Shoe,Lilac/Black/White,10 M US
ASICS Women's GEL-Kinsei 4 Running Shoe,Lilac/Black/White,10 M US
Offered by The Run Store
Price: $184.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHOES EVER!!!!!, February 14, 2012
The BEST athletic shoes EVER!!!!!!!!! I have a fused ankle, and wear custom orthotics...two things that make any pair of shoes uncomfortable....until I finally decided to give in and spend a fortune on my Asics Gel Kinsei shoes. Arch support = AWESOME; Comfort = AWESOME; Nice looking athletic shoe = AWESOME. To be honest, this is the best quality athletic shoe I have ever purchased! Yes, these shoes are VERY expensive. However, following 5 surgeries on my ankle - if this is the price I have to pay for quality made/built shoes that will support every inch of my foot/ankle properly and help prevent further injury or trauma...well then the cost of this shoe is a small price to pay. And, for all of you out there who also have "problem feet" - these shoes are endorsed by the American Podiatric Association, which means they have the seal of approval from foot and ankle specialists. If that's not enough, I went from having incredibly intense foot pain after beginning to walk following my ankle fusion, to having NO foot pain once I started wearing my Asics Gel Kinsei shoes.
You cannot go wrong with these shoes...I don't understand how anyone could have a negative opinion of them! If you're unsure - go to your local specialty shoe store and try a pair on...but please make sure your feet are properly measured! Believe it or not - many of us have been wearing the wrong size of athletic shoes for years!!! (even if they're our typical size). While you may wear one size to get a comfortable or "snug" fit in dressy shoes, when purchasing athletic shoes you should actually go up at least a half, to preferably a full size! Your feet need that extra room to allow for full biomechanical range of motion when walking or running. I didn't believe it either...but now that I've gone up a size, these are (even more so) the most comfortable shoes I have EVER put on my feet! I for one will be purchasing a new pair of Asics Gel Kinsei shoes at least once a year. Believe me - I know they're expensive, but once you try them, you'll understand exactly what I mean! You'll never have to search the internet (or every shoe store in your state) again for the perfect athletic shoe! Your feet will definitely thank you! ....mine have! :-)
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2013 12:00 AM PDT

ECCO Women's RXP Trail Attack Trail Runner,Titanium/Silv/Marsh,41 EU (10-10.5 US)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST athletic shoe ever!, February 19, 2008
No more blisters, no more arch pain, and no achillies tendon pressure! These shoes are the best athletic shoes I have ever purchased. Maybe a little pricey, but well worth it. I currently have a severe case of Plantar Faciitis, and have to wear orthotics in almost every pair of shoes I own, EXCEPT in these! I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone looking for quality and comfort in their athletic shoes. You won't be disappointed in these!