Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Doug Gastich > Reviews

Browse

Doug Gastich's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Doug Gastich RSS Feed

Travelpro Luggage Crew 9 21-Inch Expandable Suiter Spinner Bag, Black, One Size
Travelpro Luggage Crew 9 21-Inch Expandable Suiter Spinner Bag, Black, One Size
Offered by D.R. Worth and Sons
Price: $165.98
2 used & new from $165.98

4.0 out of 5 stars But will it be big enough?, October 10, 2012
I spent a lot of time finding a replacement for my two wheeled 22inch roller. I travel 3-5 days at a time and carry 1-2 suits in the bag. I considered a rolling garment, and many others. The Crew 9 spinner is truly unique (spinner with a suiter!)- but would it actually fit the bill??

YES. This little bugger is amazing. I recently had a longer-than-usual trip where I packed 3 suits into the removable garment bag. They all fit, plus shirts, jeans, etc and even a spare set of shoes. This would have been tough in my older, larger bag. I'm sold.

The spin factor is pretty much everything it is billed to be. When the floors are hard enough (even light rug is fine), it is a dream. It feels like floating compared to a pull-roller. And if you pay attention, it works even on uneven surfaces like parking garages or sidewalks. Plus you can always turn it into a two wheeled roller.

Like others, I feel that the wheels could be smoother on thicker carpeted surfaces. Also, when FULL, it tends to be a little unbalanced at a standstill. And on a train or similar, be ready to wrangle it- it'll move around on you. Wear and tear? Not sure yet, but three trips in it is looking good.