Industrial-Sized Deals BOTMKT15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Cayucas The Next Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for J1M_288 > Reviews

Browse

J1M_288's Profile

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J1M_288 "jeremiahfreak" RSS Feed (FT. Lauderdale)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Kids Videos
Kids Videos

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't filter out the videos I dislike., August 9, 2015
This review is from: Kids Videos (App)
Ok. In a way it is good for kids because it can be very limited with the videos they can see. That being said, if my son finds a video I don't approve, I can't seem to find a way to block it. There is a channel of a girls that he can watch and all she does is videos of being rude. It is intended for bigger kids, for them I understand. But, why can't I block her videos?! It should have a way for me to easily manage what he can see.

Cafe Luxe Milk Frother, Latte Maker & Drink Mixer - includes Batteries & 25-Recipe eBook
Offered by Cafe Luxe
Price: $19.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, use rechargeable batteries., June 1, 2015
We love this product. Once you figure out how to hold it and move the wand while frothing it will make excellent froth. I do suggest you use rechargeable batteries so you can recharge them after frothing. It works best with fully charged batteries.

I bought this about two months and sadly the wand snapped. I contacted the seller directly (and immediately). They already sent me a replacement.

If I ever use it for whipped cream, I will update this review and let you know!

Covet Fashion - The Game
Covet Fashion - The Game

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, July 31, 2014
This review is from: Covet Fashion - The Game (App)
I'm no good with fashion...this is helping me lear about it.

DragonPad 32 Pcs Black Rod Makeup Brush Cosmetic Set Kit with Case
DragonPad 32 Pcs Black Rod Makeup Brush Cosmetic Set Kit with Case
Offered by ORIGAMIA
Price: $12.14
32 used & new from $10.49

3.0 out of 5 stars 50/50, July 31, 2014
Bought it a while ago and it still has bristles coming off. :/ But I do love the pouch it came in. Lol

Kuissential SlickFroth 2.0 - Electric Milk Frother, Cappuccino Maker
Kuissential SlickFroth 2.0 - Electric Milk Frother, Cappuccino Maker
Offered by Kuissential
Price: $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it...but it died on me. :"(, July 31, 2014
I ordered this on May 20, 2014... it worked great and it's truly easy to use. Sadly...it died yesterday. :'(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2014 3:45 PM PDT

Hand Doctor - Nail Doctor Plastic Surgery Hand Surgeon
Hand Doctor - Nail Doctor Plastic Surgery Hand Surgeon

1.0 out of 5 stars crappy., June 9, 2014
It has waay to many ads. When you start, there comes a ad, when you're going to play, you get an ad, when you are done playing, you get an ad. It's annoying, and I typically don't complain about ads. It wasn't as fun as I thought it could be.

Crazy Goat FREE
Crazy Goat FREE

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work., June 9, 2014
This review is from: Crazy Goat FREE (App)
As soon as I clicked the app, it began to throw ads. Then when I got to the main page and clicked 'start game' it kinda tried to throw another ad, but then just turned off. It really deserves 0 stars.

42-Inch Black Wood TV Stand with Mount
42-Inch Black Wood TV Stand with Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, April 18, 2014
I believe we have been with this for two years and a half. We have a two year old...and this is still holding strong...even with all the banging it has received from my kid. Perfect for keeping the tv away from hurting kids.

Step2  LifeStyle Custom Kitchen II, Brown/Tan/Green
Step2 LifeStyle Custom Kitchen II, Brown/Tan/Green
Price: $99.98
19 used & new from $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 18, 2014
My son love it! Helps him id the kitchen parts and organization. It was easy to put together, faster if it's by two pp. We bought it for Christmas and so we put it together the night of. Amazon was kind enough to wrap the box so that you can't see what it is, neither will you little one, giving you a chance for the surprise. Now its fu of all kind of other stickers my son feels like putting on it.

Pocoyo Basic Plush Characters - Pocoyo
Pocoyo Basic Plush Characters - Pocoyo
Offered by PUZZLEZOO
Price: $23.68
2 used & new from $23.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Love him!, April 18, 2014
My son loves his Pocoyo. The plushy looks much better in person. This picture doesn't make him justice. He has had this plushy for a year and he still has his face painted on lol. He is pretty easy to clean, even survived bbq sauce, ketchup, bubble bath and more!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6