Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for Amanda B. > Reviews

Browse

Amanda B.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda B. "Amanda" RSS Feed (Houston, TX United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Pete the Cat: The First Thanksgiving
Pete the Cat: The First Thanksgiving
Price: $6.68
125 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptionally well-done, December 6, 2015
We love Pete the Cat books, and this one is exceptionally well-done with the flap action. Normally, lifting flaps is a non-event or a letdown, so it was a nice surprise that there is actual content behind the flaps of this book. We enjoyed it!

US Toy Die Cast Metal Toy School Bus, 5"
US Toy Die Cast Metal Toy School Bus, 5"
Offered by The_CornerShop
Price: $4.99
14 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and well-made, December 6, 2015
My son has special needs and rides a special needs bus twice a day. He has been having trouble with the bus so I decided to purchase a smaller representation of the bus in order to get him more comfortable and excited. He loves this bus! It is very sturdy and well-made. He takes it with him in his hand as he boards the bus and so far no meltdowns!

ALEX Toys Artist Studio Desk To Go
ALEX Toys Artist Studio Desk To Go
Offered by Tom's Toys Beverly Hills
Price: $14.49
30 used & new from $14.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for burgeoning artists/writers, December 6, 2015
ALEX Toys are great quality, and this is a nice little desk for those burgeoning artists and writers who have to commute often. That is not our situation so I gave the desk away. The recipient seemed to love it, though!

Pete the Cat: Robo-Pete
Pete the Cat: Robo-Pete
Price: $2.88
67 used & new from $1.25

4.0 out of 5 stars We like the stickers more, December 6, 2015
We have all of the Pete the Cat books; this one is a fair addition to the collection. It is a bit non-sensical, which I am not sure if that's the point, but my son seemed to enjoy it. He has not asked for it to be read again, though!

Pete the Cat and the Bedtime Blues
Pete the Cat and the Bedtime Blues
Price: $10.99
67 used & new from $8.08

4.0 out of 5 stars A fair-to-middlin' offering, December 6, 2015
We have nearly all of the Pete the Cat books; this one is not as exciting or interesting as most of the other ones, but my son did enjoy the door hanger.

Edushape 103 Pieces + Bonus 50 Marbles Marble Run Set
Edushape 103 Pieces + Bonus 50 Marbles Marble Run Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, falls apart on its own, December 6, 2015
My son, who is 4, is very keen on marble runs. He watches YouTube videos of them and keeps asking me for "marble circle"s. So, I decided to try this when it was on a lightning deal. I am so disappointed! I tried to put it together so many different ways, and it would never be stable. It would just fall apart on its own without anyone even touching it. The plastic pieces do not snap together very well. I returned this and have a wooden Quadrilla marble run coming, so hopefully that will be more stable.

California Costumes Gallant Knight Toddler Costume, 3-4
California Costumes Gallant Knight Toddler Costume, 3-4
Offered by Fenvy
Price: $21.53
10 used & new from $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars For your knight in shining armor, December 6, 2015
This adorable Halloween costume came as advertised. My son has ASD so we were not able to use the head coverings, which seem a bit hot anyway. It does not come with pants, so I just dressed him in black pants per the picture. The top, though, is well-made and adorable!

Zillionz Jr. Deluxe ATM Savings Bank
Zillionz Jr. Deluxe ATM Savings Bank
Offered by Tom's Toys Beverly Hills
Price: $29.91
25 used & new from $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Loud, clunky, December 6, 2015
There are some flaws with this machine but overall my son, who is obsessed with counting, loves it. It is loud, so be warned. Also, the dollar bill intake slot is extremely tricky and we finally just gave up and solely used coins. The digital display is hard to read, as well. I'm sure there are better banks out there if you do a bit of research.

Kare & Kind Smart Dough Tools Kit with Extruder Tools and Breakfast Time Set (Kare and Kind Retail Packaging)- Assorted Color (Extruder Tools)
Offered by Forever Cases & More
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Play-Doh!, December 6, 2015
I love these toys because they remind me of the Play-Doh tools I used as a kid (way back when). The tools came in an unlabeled plastic bag, which was a bit off-putting, but otherwise they are great.

The Learning Journey Techno Kids Marble Trax Under Sea Adventure
The Learning Journey Techno Kids Marble Trax Under Sea Adventure
Offered by 88 Market Street
Price: $27.13
13 used & new from $22.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put together but limited, December 6, 2015
I purchased this for my marble run obsessed 4-year-old to see if he enjoyed it or if he just enjoys watching YouTube videos of marble runs. Because the maze of this track is so simple, it did not hold his attention for very long. It's cute and easy to put together, but don't expect to get a lot of play mileage out of it since there's only one configuration that works.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6