Profile for JOAN. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JOAN. "Bird Lady in Michigan" RSS Feed (Milford, Mi.)

Quirky PPVJ1-SLWH Pivot Power Junior (white)
Quirky PPVJ1-SLWH Pivot Power Junior (white)
Offered by Pandy's Toy Box

West Bend 77203 Electric Can Opener, Metallic
Price: $38.77
14 used & new from $27.60

3.0 out of 5 stars West Bend can opener, February 23, 2013
It is a beautiful machine but not easy to use for older hands. Both my husband and I have struggled getting cans set in the opener bracket.

The Vitamin D Cure
The Vitamin D Cure
by Diane Stafford
Price: $18.63
94 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW LIFE, March 29, 2008
This review is from: The Vitamin D Cure (Hardcover)
I have been fortunate enough to have been a patient of James Dowd for 1 1/2 years. He suggested the Vitamin D Cure (diet, exercise, supplements,& blood work,) for my severe arthritic pain. It has been an amazing transformation for my physical life. When we first met, I was grosseley overweight, unable to keep my balance and had severe pain in every joint of my 60 year old body. I was clinically depressed, loosing my hair, pre-diabetic and unable to rebound after any cold or illness. I was unable to walk more than ten feet without a rest and forced to retire early. I have a new life thanks to Dr. Dowd and his solutions. I bought other books about pain and diet before "The Vitamin D Cure"was printed. None covered or explained as well how important our diets are to our physical well-being. My hair is no longer falling out. My skin is no longer sandy and gritty, but smoother. Some of my age spots have disappeared. I can walk around big box stores without riding in an Amigo cart. I can bend over and pick up some of my grandson's toys without fear of falling over. My pain is now minimal,although when storm fronts blow through I still have painful periods. The natural diet (as a hunter gatherer) helped take off some of the weight. Slowly, I'm feeling healthier every month. My blood pressure is down and I'm alive! I would highly recommend this book, and its suggestions.