Profile for Kristine Cavaligos > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kristine Cavaligos "cavaligo" RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Steve Madden Women's Quantumm Wedge Sandal,Bronze Metallic,10 M US
Steve Madden Women's Quantumm Wedge Sandal,Bronze Metallic,10 M US
Offered by Boho Tronics (Proudly Ships From the USA)
Price: $49.42

5.0 out of 5 stars loveeeeee, March 26, 2012
i seriously love these shoes, where them all the time in the summer, they go with everything and are really comfortable!

The Tail of a Whale in Sterling Silver Made in America
The Tail of a Whale in Sterling Silver Made in America
Offered by The Silver Dragon
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My lucky charm, March 26, 2012
I loveeeee this charm! I just got this because I have been seeing these whale tails everywhere, everyone's been wearing them.

I heard that it means good luck, and since I started wearing it everyday, I have been really lucky :). PLus its so cute, and people constantly notice the necklace and ask me about it.

The Day I Shot Cupid: Hello, My Name Is Jennifer Love Hewitt and I'm a Love-aholic
by Jennifer Love Hewitt
229 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love JLW!, April 7, 2010
I am a big fan of Jennifer Love, ever since I was watching her as a pre-teen, and now as an adult with Ghost Whisperer. As soon as I found out she was coming out with a book, I pre-ordered it. It could have been about her sleeping patterns and I would still have eaten it all up! This book was so cute, I read it in 2 days. It gave me a good insight on what she went through after her break up with her fiancee. I def. know what its like after a big break up like that, and it helped me get closer to her. Love it and HER!

Unlisted Women's I'm Spending Pump,Black,10 M US
Unlisted Women's I'm Spending Pump,Black,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVEEEE, June 8, 2008
I loveee these shoes, the pattern is so beautiful, and one concern I had when ordering is that they wouldn't be wide enough for my feet. But they FIT PERFECT! And are very comfy!

Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia
by Elizabeth Gilbert
Price: $9.52
3913 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, June 8, 2008
I really enjoyed Eat Pray Love, Gilbert's writing is wonderful. I ate the book up in less than 5 days.