Profile for jillcifer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jillcifer RSS Feed

Little Learner My First Mobil Phone (Bilingual)
Little Learner My First Mobil Phone (Bilingual)
Offered by Angelic Relics Emporium
Price: $10.95
11 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars my 15 month old loves this, December 31, 2011
we found this toy at a friends house over christmas. my son was so upset when we had to put it down and leave without it. i immediately went on amazon to find it. he is fixated by this toy. we've tried the elmo remotes to try to get him to not play with the real remotes, but he can tell the difference. this is different. the only problem is that there is no volume control. this would be a bad problem if it were too loud, but the sound is quiet and isnt annoying like a lot of kid toys can be. i recommend this toy.

OPI Rally Pretty Pink Serena Collection NLS19
OPI Rally Pretty Pink Serena Collection NLS19
Offered by Shine Nails
Price: $7.90
3 used & new from $5.60

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty!, October 2, 2011
I like this color a lot, however the color isn't as reddish as shown in the picture. A good color nonetheless!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars slippery, October 2, 2011
I love the portability of this tub! And it's easy to stow away. However, the tub is really slippery inside so if you have a little one who likes to stand up like mine does, be careful. I'm going to buy some little tub grippy things just for this little tub... but I guess I'll have some left over for my own tub so no biggie!

Playskool Busy Balls Terrific Textures
Playskool Busy Balls Terrific Textures

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, July 25, 2011
I read some other reviews about how cheap these balls were. But i have to completely disagree. they are just the right durability i would expect of a baby toy. now if it were a toy for me, or for an older kid, yeah then they arent that great. but my 10 month son loves to look at them and figure out how the little balls look and feel and move. he likes some of them more than others, but then, he is easily distracted. i dont think the balls should be called busy balls because they really don't keep him busy, but the colors and textures certainly are busy. if that makes sense. all in all i would recommend this product. its always fun to introduce your kid to something new.

Hide N Squeak Eggs
Hide N Squeak Eggs
Offered by GameSeek
Price: $9.75
35 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Hide N Squeak Eggs (Toy)
The pictures are an accurate depiction of the product. My son is 10 months old so he doesn't really get the purpose of the toy, but he likes to hold them and push on the little birdie inside so that seems to be enough for now. When he gets older I think it will benefit him even more, the bottoms of the eggs have shapes so they can only go in certain places in the egg carton. In a couple of months he will have fun figuring out which eggs go in which spot. I like these, I think they're cute. They are easy for my son to grasp and flail his arms around and not drop them. I'd recommend this product to 9+ months. Not sure about the choking hazard warning, none of the pieces seem to be small enough for him to put in his mouth, but who knows. Don't quote me on that!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2011 1:13 PM PDT

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse, Blue
Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse, Blue
Price: $14.99
68 used & new from $6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, July 25, 2011
Everytime my 10 month old son sees this little seahorsey he smiles at it and hugs it. However, it doesn't seem to be very effective in helping him fall asleep, which is the reason why I bought it. But, he loves it, so I love it, regardless of why I initially bought it.