Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for susankarami > Reviews

Browse

susankarami's Profile

Customer Reviews: 73

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

susankarami RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Break-In
The Break-In
DVD
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars shaky camera, July 3, 2016
This review is from: The Break-In (Amazon Video)
Horrible shaky camera film, like we don't have enough of these already. Watched a total of 3 minutes, couldn't take the shaky camera and horrendous acting.

DermaZinc Soap - 3.7 oz
DermaZinc Soap - 3.7 oz
Offered by PT Supplies
Price: $7.92
4 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Eucerin which burns my face, April 1, 2016
This review is from: DermaZinc Soap - 3.7 oz (Misc.)
Very mild, cleanses the most sensitive skin. Better than Eucerin which burns my face. Nothing else is milder. Unscented, too. My rosacea skin loves this. Benen using it for years, have not looked back.

SnoreCare ® Set of 4 Premium Nose Vents To Ease Breathing and Snoring. Includes A Travel Case
Offered by Fudapo
Price: $16.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Another dilator I sent back, April 1, 2016
Felt like too much material in my nose and the material it is made from is too soft. The weight of my nasal passages collapsed it. I hardly felt any relief. If you want substantial relief, I would skip these...

WoodyKnows Nasal Dilators, SML, 3 Count
WoodyKnows Nasal Dilators, SML, 3 Count
Offered by WoodyKnows
Price: $14.98
5 used & new from $14.98

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me..., April 1, 2016
For me there was not enough resistance to keep my nostrils as wide as I want. For those with minor breathing problems it may work. I have narrow nasal passages and am extremely allergic to dust, pollen, etc. While sleepng with these I still felt stuffy. Sent them back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2016 7:17 PM PDT

Intra-Nasal Breathe Aid 45-Day Supply
Intra-Nasal Breathe Aid 45-Day Supply
Offered by Patient Sleep Supplies
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work for me., April 1, 2016
This went back. It felt like too much material in my nostrils. But most importantly there was not enough resistance to keep the nostrils spread wide. I believe the material it is made from is not firm enough.

Squip Snooze-nostril Expander, Large, 1 Ounce
Squip Snooze-nostril Expander, Large, 1 Ounce
Price: $11.79
6 used & new from $9.42

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, April 1, 2016
material so soft and flimsy it collapsed under the weight of my nostril walls. Back it went.

GA-110BC-8ADR Casio Wristwatch
GA-110BC-8ADR Casio Wristwatch
Offered by AreaTrend
Price: $102.70
11 used & new from $102.70

5.0 out of 5 stars shipped so fast like it jumped out of my computer, April 1, 2016
gorgeous, shipped so fast like it jumped out of my computer! Thank you! Super seller!

Rhinomed Mute Nasal Dilator for Snoring Reduction, Assorted
Rhinomed Mute Nasal Dilator for Snoring Reduction, Assorted
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite!!, April 1, 2016
I have tried all of them. Most of the internal nasal dilators collapse under the weight of my nasal walls, the material is so flimsy. Some pop out in the middle of the night or even shortly after insertion. I have very small nasal passages and suffer environmental allergies. I am extremely allergic to dust but am a lazy housekeeper, too lazy to vacuum all the time. I always had to sleep on 2 or 3 pillows which I swear over the years gave me arthritis in the neck.
I have been dissapointed in most of the dilators primarily because the manufacturers are so afraid to make them out of a firm material.
In my opinion I would rather breathe than worry about a little discomfort. But thats just me. I loved a discontinued product called the "nosewide" It was 2 round LARGE tubes to insert in each nostril joined together at the bottom. It was made of a very firm and thin material, I guess like plastic but it was so thin it hardly took up any space in the nostrils. It did what its name said-nose wide. I ordered from Amazon some similar items that looked like nose wide but sure enough, they were made of a flimsy silicone material that collapsed under the weight of the nasal wall.
My other and most coveted was "sullys nose spreader" which was made of surgical stainless steel wire and was absolutely everything a nasal dilator should be-lightweight, comfortable, and opens your nasal passages, from top to bottom as wide as you want. I loved it so much I sold them for the inventor Robert Sullivan, may he rest in peace. When he passed, his family did not want to continue his legacy. Very sad-he was way ahead of his time and he originally created it for his own use. He used to place straws up his nose to breathe. The humorist Dave Barry even wrote a review about it which was printed in the Washington Post and Chicago Tribune and suggested it as a great Christmas present. Here is his review, always a good laugh! You readers obsessed with this topic will appreciate it.
[...]
After my last "Sully's" broke over time, I was in the market for a replacement. There was a close second to "Sully's" I believe it was called "Sleep with EZEE " also a wire dilator that is shaped ina a circular zigzag shape. The inventer passed away and apparently they are not available anymore. So I have been using jumbo sized coated paperclips, bent backwards and shaped it like the "Sully's" I put one in each nostril. Yes, lots of air came in, but after I fell asleep they would work its way out and be on the bed when I worke up. But at least I could fall asleep with them in.
Last week was placing an order and needed like $15 more to get free shipping, so decided to see what was new in the nasal dilator section.
I ordered these in the "try out" pack. I believe they were in my mailbox the next day shipping was that fast! But that wasn't the most important part for me as I have been disappointed in almost all of the dilators I have tried. I had low expectations.
As soon as I received the "Mute" sample pack I picked the Large size as I like my nostrils open WIDE as I feel like I am suffocating when I sleep.
I am happy to say that it worked extremely well with minimal to no discomfort. Easy insertion and the last 4 nights I have been sleeping with it it never fell out. Now I can sleep with one pillow, instead of 2. With a little adjusting my nostrils stay wide open. The material is firm enough not o collapse under the weight of the nasal walls yet comfortable.And I just found out that the size is adjustable. With the little plastic pin built in -and it is miniscule, I can -and did make it a little wider . I am extremely happy with this product. I have just placed an order for the Rhinomed Turbine, another dilator this same manufacturer makes marketed for athletes.I want to see the difference between the 2. I believe I read that the Turbine is a little firmer than the Mute. To me that means it may last longer than the "Mute" therefore be less expensive over time. Will let you all know my findings.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2016 8:09 AM PDT

GreenWorks 21212 4Amp 13-Inch Corded String Trimmer
GreenWorks 21212 4Amp 13-Inch Corded String Trimmer
Price: $29.98
26 used & new from $26.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Super fast ship and good price, July 2, 2015
Super fast ship and good price. Hubby says spool keeps unwinding or coming off though but for a basic edger it is lightweight and does the job.

Bellabe #1 Facial Hair Remover. Made in USA. Quick & easy. Removes hairs on the upper lip, chin, cheeks and sideburns. No waxing, no tweezing, no shaving, no laser.
Offered by Super Speed Deals
Price: $12.95
5 used & new from $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast shipping, July 2, 2015
Super fast shipping, great product. Gets the job done in the amount of time it takes to plug in an epilator!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8