Profile for DiAnneInDover > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DiAnneInDover RSS Feed (Dover, Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Tree of Life Iridescent Pendant Necklace on Adjustable Natural Fiber Cord
Tree of Life Iridescent Pendant Necklace on Adjustable Natural Fiber Cord

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting look and has a little story to tell., December 29, 2014
I think the iridescent look of this piece is great. I admittedly bought this piece just as a conversation piece (or conversation "peace" for those who like a good pun) for my daughters and I prefer this bronze look so much more than the silver look that I got for my other daughter.

I wish there was a wider variety of size. This is slightly larger than I would prefer as a necklace (and the bracelet was the same diameter and WAY too large for a bracelet).

GARDEN PARTY 6PC NAPPY BOWL
GARDEN PARTY 6PC NAPPY BOWL

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the perfect size and pretty, too!, December 29, 2014
This review is from: GARDEN PARTY 6PC NAPPY BOWL
These are the perfect size and we use them every day. Cereal bowls are too large for most of the snacks we eat, but these are great, plus they stack well and look so much prettier than a regular bowl. We use them for oatmeal and applesauce and at Christmas we kept nuts and mints and chocolates in them. They are thick enough glass that they seem to be durable, too.

Tree of Life Silver Dipped Adjustable Cord Bracelet
Tree of Life Silver Dipped Adjustable Cord Bracelet
Offered by From War to Peace
Price: $44.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too large for a bracelet., December 29, 2014
I bought a necklace for one daughter and a bracelet for the other. This bracelet is just simply too large to be practical. The circle encompasses the entire top of her wrist. I tried to find a smaller version but thought this would be okay. Otherwise, it is fine. I don't know yet how well the "silver dipped" finish will stay on.

Pwr+® Portable Folding Laptop Notebook Book Table Desk Tray Stand with Cooling Pad and Mouse Mice Pad / Cup Stand Fully Adjustable Angle Legs - Black
Offered by PWR+
Price: $38.90
3 used & new from $34.40

5.0 out of 5 stars The adjustability is amazing., December 29, 2014
Infinitely adjustable from use as a standing desk to sitting in bed with it holding my laptop. I bought this as a gift to give my mom more desk room and I like it so much I'm buying one for myself.

It takes a bit of trial and error to find the right position, but that's just indicative of how adaptable the stand really is. I find it to be very sturdy, too. I'm not using the mouse holder that came with it but I'm glad I have it for when I use this at a place other than my desk. The fan is so quiet I didn't think it was even running, but it is. Much improvement over the loud whirring of my previous chill pad.

Any Witch Way You Can (Wicked Witches of the Midwest Book 1)
Any Witch Way You Can (Wicked Witches of the Midwest Book 1)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Humorous and entertaining, December 23, 2014
The story line was pretty good and the writing was very humorous. The author clearly could use the help of a professional editor, but even the occasional grammatical issues didn't pull me too far out of the story. I enjoyed it enough that I definitely plan to read the rest of the series and I have a feeling her writing will improve as she goes.

Skechers Women's Shape Ups XF - Energy Blast Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Stone/Brown,8.5 M US
Offered by Galaxy Sports
Price: $59.31
3 used & new from $52.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, September 5, 2014
I bought a pair of these to wear with khaki pants and they are perfect. They're not so "tennis shoe" looking and kind of blend in. I left my original pair at a hotel, so I purchased another on Amazon and they fit exactly the same, very true to size (some of the other models of Shape-Ups fit tighter than others).

Skechers for Work Women's Shape Ups SR Sneaker,White,8.5 M US
Skechers for Work Women's Shape Ups SR Sneaker,White,8.5 M US
Price: $81.95
4 used & new from $81.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite shoes ever, September 5, 2014
When I first tried Shape-Ups about 5 years ago, I fell in love with the comfort. Now, they're not readily available in stores. I have about 10 pair and two of them (not this one) are just tighter and smaller than the rest even though I order size 8.5 in all of them. This particular shoe fits perfectly, is easy to polish (because there aren't a bunch of glittery cut-outs), and are non-slip as well. I may just buy another duplicate pair because I love them so much.

Scunci No Slip Grip Evolution Super Bandz Hair Elastics, 6 pk
Scunci No Slip Grip Evolution Super Bandz Hair Elastics, 6 pk
Offered by overstockdrugstore
Price: $5.95
4 used & new from $4.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds great, doesn't rip hair with this trick, September 5, 2014
I bought these a week ago. They really do hold hair much, much better than anything else. The first two times I tried to remove them, they ripped my hair out and I almost gave up. Then I tried doing an extra little step during removal which made all the difference.

Before removing, grasp hair above the Bandz (basically as close to scalp as you can) and hold it (like you would when putting a ponytail barrette in). Roll the Bandz down one time. Then, you can wrap your fingers around all of your hair above the Bandz and continue to roll the the thing down. I've been doing it this way and haven't had any hair come out with them. Right now, these are my favorite ponytailers (and they don't make my head hurt like the regular ponytail elastics do from being too tight).

AmazonBasics USB Cable - 3.0 A Male to Micro B - 9 Feet (2.7 Meters)
AmazonBasics USB Cable - 3.0 A Male to Micro B - 9 Feet (2.7 Meters)
Price: $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and works great., August 30, 2014
What an affordable way to extend the cable from my computer to my USB hub. Works perfectly.

Lamy Al-Star Fountain Pen, Purple(L29F)
Lamy Al-Star Fountain Pen, Purple(L29F)
Offered by Computer Store24
Price: $33.00
23 used & new from $32.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth but thicker line than my other Lamy fine point, August 30, 2014
My third Lamy and it writes very smoothly and looks nice. This "fine" seems to write a thicker line than my Lamy Safari fine nib. I'd call it more of a medium nib. The color is more of a purplish fuschia (kinda like the color of Barney the dinosaur).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5