Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for HatchMan > Reviews

Browse

HatchMan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 126

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HatchMan "brian11944" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
12mm Men's Tungsten Wedding Band - Size 8.5
12mm Men's Tungsten Wedding Band - Size 8.5
Offered by The World J Center
Price: $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Much Bolder On The Hand Than Website - It WILL Get Noticed By Everyone, December 9, 2013
I liked this product. It's very heavy and substantial, and unlike any other ring I've worn, I "felt it" as I typed or did basic things.

My wife thought "wow... that's very alternative of you." which is interesting as she never says that about things I buy even bolder designer jeans, etc, and I will agree it looked a lot bolder and different on my hand than it did on the website.

Second, my boss said "Is that duct tape on your finger?" when he saw it... the first DAY I wore it. And he's not very observant. But he picked up on it within 30 seconds of me walking into his office.

SO... what to take away from this? If you buy this and wear it, it WILL get noticed by everyone. If that's what you want, great. If you like a fly under the radar ring with understated elegance, this is not it. Second, you will personally notice you are wearing it, because the ring is heavy and substantial. Again, not like many other rings in this price range from lighter metals.

At the end of the day, I went with a thinner black ring, with slightly shiny edges so it wouldn't "look like duct tape" because I wanted a masculine black ring, but not to have it be a huge statement jewelry piece. But I kept the ring for when I visit "Vegas" with the wife.

Dickies Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Two Row Stitch
Dickies Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Two Row Stitch
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged and Solid - Slightly Darker Than Amazon Photos Indicate - Size 36 paired with size 34 jeans, December 9, 2013
The belt is thick and feels very rugged and high quality. Like it would last ten years rugged.

The color is a shade darker than the Amazon product photo would indicate. Perhaps more espresso than drk brown. Buckle also is a bit darker under normal light than indicated on the photo. But frankly I like them just as much if not more in these darker shades.

Sizing. I wear a size 34 jeans. No super tight, but snug. I ordered the size 36 belt, and the "natural" hole to use when wearing size 34 jeans is the middle hole, with 2 to the left and 2 to the right. So please consider this when ordering.

Men's Under Armour Tech Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Carbon Heather (090), Medium
Men's Under Armour Tech Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Carbon Heather (090), Medium
Price: $18.74
12 used & new from $15.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Order Up A Size If You Want It To Fit A Bit Snug, December 3, 2013
Outstanding "workout" shirt. I wear them every day of the week for my workout, lifting and cardio. Wicks moisture away, Charcoal is a very cool color, and fits snug. I usually wear a large, and a medium fits great. But if you want a loose shirt, then order your usual size. I highly recommend this for any exercise activity.

Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Apple Pancake & Waffle Mix, 16-Ounce Cans (Pack of 3)
Offered by whisperwind
Price: $31.98
4 used & new from $31.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply makes the best waffles I've ever tasted, December 3, 2013
We use this to make swedish style (thin) waffles. It's very easy to make, and frankly the output is better than any other mixes I've ever tasted. Just the right hint of cinamon and apple. Only downside is this is a premium priced product. But if the price doesn't bother you, then this is a premium quality product that is pretty hard to screw up grate pancakes and waffles.

Better N Peanut Butter Low Salt Spread, Size: 16 Oz (Pack of 6)
Better N Peanut Butter Low Salt Spread, Size: 16 Oz (Pack of 6)
Offered by Since 1901
Price: $49.95
10 used & new from $38.34

2.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet, only tastes somewhat like peanut butter, December 3, 2013
Very sweet tasting, very rich peanut taste, really unsure how to use. I've tried using it in smoothies, and it's okay there, but not terrific. To be honest, I wish I hadn't ordered. But if you can't stand the fat, and need a LOT of peanut butter flavor for something, it's probably worth experimenting with this product. For me, however, I'd rather use less full-fat or just go without.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hold Product Out There for Short Hair, October 31, 2013
Use it every day. Like it a lot better than the men's wax product. It's unisex, but makes me feel a little girlish with it's coconut scent. But the product works so great I don't mind smelling like a 16 year old girl.

Epson POWERLITE 1945W WXGA 3LCD V11H471020 Projector
Epson POWERLITE 1945W WXGA 3LCD V11H471020 Projector
Offered by Century21 Electronics
Price: $1,428.95
68 used & new from $1,423.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Large, Bright, Easy To Set Up, October 31, 2013
There are better reviews on the internet for the pros and cons. We bought this for a medium small conference room, to replace a much smaller unit that was 1000 lumens. This produces a crisp, bright image in a dark room. It's quiet. It turns off and on without lengthy powerdown/up. We haven't used a lot of features like most. Came quickly and packed nice and brand new from non-Amazon seller, bought through Amazon. Great unit.

Genova, Yellowfin Tuna in Pure Olive Oil, 5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
Genova, Yellowfin Tuna in Pure Olive Oil, 5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
Price: $42.72
10 used & new from $42.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Night And Day Better Than Any Tuna You Can Buy At Local Grocery, October 31, 2013
The extra calories are completely worth it. Whether making a tuna fish salad or just over a bunch of green, this tastes amazing. Eat this, then open a white tuna from costco can and you'll think you are eating bark off the tree.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 1:40 PM PDT

Jock Soap's Deluxe Travel Shave Brush
Jock Soap's Deluxe Travel Shave Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Design, Works Great For Travel, But Shave Experience Far Inferior To Real Badger "Home Use" Brush, October 28, 2013
The way it fits together is really, really clever. Basically a perfect little design to protect the brush, keep it packed away tightly, and yet allow moisture escape to avoid mildew.

Not heavy duty construction, actually feels much lighter than the picture looks, but you don't really want that for weight when travelling.

The problem with it is that it feels NOTHING like a real badger brush I use for my daily shaves, and I've owned a couple. It feels like a paintbrush. Very stiff. Not sure if that's the case with all artificial brushes, or just this one.

So, for travel purposes, it's great if you want a safety razor shave on the road. BUT, I would never, ever want to use this as my regular daily brush.

Edmond Fallot Dijon Mustard 15.8Oz Jar Inside Tin Pail
Edmond Fallot Dijon Mustard 15.8Oz Jar Inside Tin Pail
Offered by Touch of Europe
Price: $13.83
3 used & new from $6.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Pail is just decorative, by the way, October 28, 2013
It has a simple glass jar inside. Maybe that's obvious to others, but I was kind of hoping it was different, as it felt kind of lame to give this as a gift to someone. I didn't taste the mustard, so this review is just on the packaging.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2015 8:14 PM PDT