Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th
Profile for R. Sheridan > Reviews

Browse

R. Sheridan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Sheridan RSS Feed (El Paso, Texas, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Baltic Linen Company 0366698340 Soft And Cozy Easy Care Deluxe Microfiber Sheet Sets, Twin X-Large, Magenta
Price: $24.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable sheet set., May 7, 2015
Not bad, but what I really needed was Extra Long for a hospital bed, not Extra Large. Still, they're usable and comfortable.

Paradigms Lost
Paradigms Lost
by Ryk E. Spoor
Price: $15.00
45 used & new from $4.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, but I read it already., May 7, 2015
This review is from: Paradigms Lost (Paperback)
If you've read Digital Knight, you've essentially read this book. Nothing sneaky, they tell you that up front. Having said that, I went ahead and did it anyway. So this review reflects that view. If you haven't read Digital Knight, then you're in for a treat with this book. For you, I recommend this book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2015 2:51 PM PDT

Item4ever® Dark Od Green Bonded Nylon Sewing Thread V-69 T70 1500 Yard for Outdoor, Leather, Upholstery
Offered by item4ever
Price: $9.50
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for stong stitches., May 7, 2015
I needed a heavy duty thread for sewing, and this is my choice. I will probably use it for hand sewing, but may do some machine work as it appears a #18 machine needle will work, but I have to figure out the bobbin tension routine.

Kingston Digital 32 GB Class 4 microSDHC Flash Card with SD Adapter (SDC4/32GBET)
Price: $8.78

4.0 out of 5 stars ... in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablet so I'm happy., December 21, 2014
Works in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablet so I'm happy.

V4INK Remanufactured Toner Cartridge Replacement for HP 12A (Q2612A) (Black)
V4INK Remanufactured Toner Cartridge Replacement for HP 12A (Q2612A) (Black)
Offered by Office And Warehouse Supplies
Price: $9.11
50 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 21, 2014
Keeps my HP1022 humming right along.

C&E Premium 3 RCA Audio Video Composite Cable 6 Feet Black, VF-34-RCA-RCA-CBLE-06-4
Offered by Norwegian Global
Price: $2.56
51 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Tested good using my cable tester, December 21, 2014
Bought this for future audio/video installation. Tested good using my cable tester, so I'm satisfied

Danco 10062 Toilet Seat Bumper Kit, 4-Piece
Danco 10062 Toilet Seat Bumper Kit, 4-Piece
Price: $5.78
13 used & new from $0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... modify my new toilet seat so it wouldn't break like the old one, December 21, 2014
Bought this to modify my new toilet seat so it wouldn't break like the old one. Does the job.

Bemis 550PRO000 Molded Wood Open Front With Cover Round Toilet Seat Pro Hinges White
Price: $12.77
12 used & new from $10.11

5.0 out of 5 stars I modified it by adding the Danco 10062 Toilet Seat Bumper kit to keep it from breaking like the old one, December 21, 2014
Old seat broke and tis fit perfectly. I modified it by adding the Danco 10062 Toilet Seat Bumper kit to keep it from breaking like the old one.

Metric 8x10mm Open End Combination Wrench Spanner Park Tool
Metric 8x10mm Open End Combination Wrench Spanner Park Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 21, 2014
This fit my walker (rollator) as a brake adjustment tool.

Stack-On DIV-LG Large Parts Storage Organizer Dividers, 16 Pack