Profile for NicoleLovesShoes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NicoleLovesShoes RSS Feed (Pittsburgh)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Exact same problem as other reviewers, December 7, 2012
Poor packaging. I cannot get it to uncurl. I tried books, hair dryer, nothing. There is no way I can use this as is. I am going to try to iron it out between a few dish towels but I don't have much hope.

Wusthof 9755Classic 2-Piece Knife Starter Set
Wusthof 9755Classic 2-Piece Knife Starter Set
Offered by The Cooks Warehouse
Price: $149.95
26 used & new from $144.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these knives, September 6, 2012
I did a lot of research on the knives that I wanted to buy. I know that I like to use a chef's knife best and this is the best chef's knife. If you like a Santoku another brand may be better for you. But I am very happy with this purchase, I have been using it for months now and have yet to have it sharpened. The paring knife is great too.

52MM 0.45X Wide Angle Lens + Macro & 2X Telephoto Lens Includes LIFETIME WARRANTY, Lens Caps, Lens Bag and 3 Piece Filter Kit, DavisMAX FiberCloth for Nikon D5000 D5100 D90 D3100 D300 D300s D200 D60 & MORE!
Offered by DavisMAX
Price: $46.42

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, September 6, 2012
We were looking for a wide angle lens but didn't want to spend hundreds on it. Well this is a good way to try one out before you decide if you want to invest in one. Like other reviews, you do get fish eye in the corners so you can't zoom all the way out. The filters make everything look fuzzy. I can't find that zoom lens is worth it at all. But now we know for sure that we want to invest in a good wide angle.

Shake the Devil Off: A True Story of the Murder that Rocked New Orleans
Shake the Devil Off: A True Story of the Murder that Rocked New Orleans
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Really just want to read about Zack and Addie., September 6, 2012
I watched an hour long episode of Last Witness highlighting Zack and Addie and became obsessed with their story. I had to know more. This book gives a lot of background into Zack and humanizes him. But not too much on Addie. And there is so much on the Iraq war and Katrina that droned on and on, not really what I wanted to read about. But I read the whole thing and I feel like I know enough now that I won't search for more. So I think it's worth the read.

Weeds Season 7
Weeds Season 7
DVD
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show, September 6, 2012
Was it the best season yet? No. But it's still very good. Still one of my favorite shows. Definitely worth the watch. Silas is hotter, Shane is crazier and I hate Nancy more than ever. Can't wait for Season 8 to come out.

Go Small or Go Home (Toronto Collection Book 2)
Go Small or Go Home (Toronto Collection Book 2)
Price: $2.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply Horrible, May 8, 2012
I read a lot of books and there are very few that I just can't make it through. This might be the only one. It is so horrible. The characters are both so weak, the story line is so lame and unbelievable. And the author really should have done more research on hockey before writing a book about it. She even calls the locker room the dressing room. Ugh. I'm a third of the way through it and I just can't take anymore.

When I Found You
When I Found You

5.0 out of 5 stars Very touching story, April 16, 2012
This review is from: When I Found You (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book very much. The relationship between Nathan and Nate is so touching and real. It was a fast read and left me wanting more.

Wilton Comfort Grip Star Cutter
Wilton Comfort Grip Star Cutter
Price: $4.85
25 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cookie cutters, January 17, 2012
Wilton are the only cookie cutters I buy. This is a great one at a great price. The comfort grip is not just for comfort, it's nice for color coding when your looking through your cookie cutters to find what you need.

DVI Gear HDMI Cable 2M 6 feet
DVI Gear HDMI Cable 2M 6 feet
Offered by Security Sannce
Price: $3.48
109 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for the price I wanted to spend!, January 17, 2012
I just needed a regular length HDMi cable and this served it's purpose at a great price. Such a rip off buying these at the store, like Best Buy. I can't believe they can get away with charging $60 for these.

HP 564XL (CN684WN) Ink Cartridge (Black) In Retail packaging
HP 564XL (CN684WN) Ink Cartridge (Black) In Retail packaging
Offered by Apple Brothers
Price: $29.59
59 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 17, 2012
HP sells great products and we will only buy real HP ink for our printer. This is a great product at a great price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4