Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "James Lee" RSS Feed (Madison, WI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gerber 22-41545 Black Diesel Multi-Plier with Sheath
Gerber 22-41545 Black Diesel Multi-Plier with Sheath
Price: $51.49
126 used & new from $44.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost a perfect score, but..., January 23, 2015
I've been using this multitool since July 2013. I use it practically every day. The only reason why I can't justify a five-star rating is because of the quality of the phillips screwdriver head. It wore down/became stripped after very few uses. Leatherman multitools have much better quality phillips screwdriver heads.

Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices
Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices
Price: $19.18
49 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars get this., January 3, 2015
Simple installation. Fits well, and doesn't slip out lIke some other models. I highly recommend this product.

HDTV Antenna, 1byone® Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna, Digitally Amplified for the Highest Performance, the Longest Reception Range, Made of Superior Material, the Most Durable Antenna in Extreme Weather, Bigger Size of the Flat Area Gets the Larger Reception Range. [ONE YEAR Warranty]
Offered by 1byone

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install and works extremely well, January 3, 2015
It took maybe two minutes to install, and immediately picked up multiple channels in Madison Wisconsin. Our television is in the basement; I mounted the antenna in a window. Excellent quality at a very low cost.

DEWALT DCS355D1 20V XR Lithium-Ion Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit
DEWALT DCS355D1 20V XR Lithium-Ion Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit
25 used & new from $175.00

5.0 out of 5 stars must have tool, January 3, 2015
This tool has already saved me a lot of time for installing datacom outlets in wood and dry wall. This is an essential tool.

DEWALT DCD985B 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill/Drill Driver
DEWALT DCD985B 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill/Drill Driver
15 used & new from $71.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great hammer drill from Dewalt, January 3, 2015
Tool met my expectations. I have yet to be disappointed by Dewalt. I've already used the hammer tool to mount peg boards into my basement (foundation concrete), and to drill through thick masonry to run cable for outdoor security cameras. Just make sure you get what you need right away for drill bits.

MENS CONVERSE ALL STAR LEATHER HI SHOES BLACK BLACK WHITE SIZE 7.5
MENS CONVERSE ALL STAR LEATHER HI SHOES BLACK BLACK WHITE SIZE 7.5
Offered by KIKS
Price: $68.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Converse purchase yet, December 26, 2014
Honestly, I must have ordered these shoes late one night without much consideration. They arrived, and I couldn't remember ordering them (though I most definitely did it).

I have been purchasing Converse shoes since the late 1980s, and so far this is my favorite pair. They fit as expected, and I love the look. I wear them every day.

HP Chromebook 14 - New Version (Snow White)
HP Chromebook 14 - New Version (Snow White)
Price: $299.99
58 used & new from $244.74

5.0 out of 5 stars I can comfortably endorse the HP Chromebook 14, December 26, 2014
As an IT professional, I can comfortably endorse the HP Chromebook 14. The 5 star rating I provided should be understood in context; this is a 5 star Chromebook product. Don't make the mistake of comparing apples to oranges, such as a Chromebook versus an HP Windows 8.1 laptop.

For the novice:

If you have a Gmail (a.k.a. Google) account; and you are comfortable migrating to Google Drive for your word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations; and you have access to a decent Internet connection, this purchase should be a no-brainer for you. To set it up, it takes more time to get the box open than anything else. It's secure and ready-to-go once you have the battery charged, your WiFi set up, and enter your Google account credentials. Done. Make sure to check out the Chrome Web Store if you want to enhance your experience, and install some of the thousands of apps available for free (in many cases). If all you do is use a browser to do social networking (Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc.) this is a great choice. It may be jarring to jump in and use the Chrome OS if you are used to Windows or OS X, but it's relatively intuitive.

This is not a great option for you if you are uncomfortable with cloud storage. I recommend looking into to it, however. In this case, you shouldn't let irrational fears of the Internet (cloud) prevent you from taking advantage of one of the most significant technological advances since the Internet became mainstream.

If you view this as taking a risk, and getting outside of your comfort zone, remember that it's really not that expensive - you will likely find some use for the device no matter what.

If you are comfortable using the Chrome browser, and have an Android smartphone, there should be nothing preventing you from getting value from this Chromebook. You can have synchronization across these devices with little effort.

T-Power® (6.6 ft cable) 5v 3-Amp 3A High Power Quick Charger for HP Chromebook 11-1101 11-2010nr 11.6" with Google Exynos 5 Exynos 5250 Verizon 4G LTE PA-11 (11-1101us F2J07AA#ABA HP Google Chromebook 11, 11-f3x85ut, 11-1101 X2 F2j07aa#aba) Chromebook 11 G3 11.6" N2840 K4J86UA#ABA K4J87UA#ABA MODEL NO: PA-1150-22GO J38003112A1 E13206 (White/Blue) AC DC Adapter Replacement switching power supply Charge Cable cord
Offered by T-Power USA
2 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Unusable for HP Chromebook 11, which requires 5. ..., December 16, 2014
Unusable for HP Chromebook 11, which requires 5.25v 3A to charge at a normal rate. Otherwise even at a trickle charge with the device not in use, I was unable to get it to charge beyond 25%. You will instead need to navigate the HP support maze, and get part number 745154-001.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 2:32 PM PST

Batman: Arkham Origins - Playstation 3
Batman: Arkham Origins - Playstation 3
178 used & new from $8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Get this if you never played Arkham City - otherwise, prepare to yawn, December 2, 2013
I'm a little disappointed with this game; it is not much of a departure from Arkham City, which was one of the best video games of all time. Thus my conflict - if I had never played Arkham City, I would probably consider Arkham Origins to be one of the best games of all time.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A t-shirt to small for me?, December 2, 2013
I saw this t-shirt in The Avengers movie (Tony Stark) and I knew I had to have it. I first ordered a small, as medium t-shirts are typically too large. Wrong - have to give the small to my wife. I then ordered a medium, and it's still too small. Instead of risking the purchase of a large, I'm keeping the medium and trying to stretch it out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3