Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for James T. Parsons > Reviews

Browse

James T. Parsons' Profile

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James T. Parsons RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
2 Pack - Blue-Schmidt 888 Medium Rollerball Refill
2 Pack - Blue-Schmidt 888 Medium Rollerball Refill
Offered by Pens By Lanier
Price: $4.75
2 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars The refill I needed without burning up a tank of gas looking for it ! ! ! !, November 19, 2015
Lanier provided fast service and good value, the refill works just perfect ! ! !

Windows 7 Step by Step
Windows 7 Step by Step
by Joan Lambert
Price: $17.98
150 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars USELESS ! !! !!, November 19, 2015
This review is from: Windows 7 Step by Step (Paperback)
Four Hundred pages of nothing.... If you need to figure out how to move an icon on your desktop this might be your book, otherwise save your money. I find no use for this book at all other than a paperweight...

Tormek Sharpening System Hand Tool Bundle TBH701 T-7. A Complete Water Cooled Sharpener With Hand Tool Sharpening Jigs.
Offered by Advanced Machinery
Price: $849.00
3 used & new from $849.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Not had much luck with other sharpening systems., ..., May 26, 2015
Not had much luck with other sharpening systems.,.. Right out of the box on first try I got a kitchen knife so sharp I could slice paper with it and this was my first try..... Not cheap but this thing will get the job done ! ! ! !

Parnis Watch Coffee Sandwich Dial Power Reserve Automatic Brown Leather Band Mens Watch P111506

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Time keeper, May 12, 2015
This watch looks much better in life than in the photos here on Amazon..... I found my Parnis to keep time with my computer clock you can not get much better than that. A large watch that looks wonderful and wears well, a real treat for a collector of watches....

Fanmis Polished Case Coffee Sandwich Dail Power Reserve Automatic Brown Leather Band Mens Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Keeper ! ! ! !!, May 10, 2015
First off, the Watch looks much better in the round than in photos on the web or here in Amazon.... The watch is large but not silly HUGE... Mine sure captures the look of the Panerai watch brand and like my Panerai it keeps time with the clock in my computer, you can not get much better than that... At this price point, what is not too Like ?
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sonatas & Dances of Mexico
Sonatas & Dances of Mexico
5 used & new from $25.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sound probably my favorite recording due too the audio quality and the delightful ..., January 14, 2015
Lovely sound probably my favorite recording due too the audio quality and the delightful music. I would love to give it five stars but the copy I was sold will not play all the way through... It stops at one point and from there to the end of the album it just makes noise ! ! !

Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by Tax Free Rarities
Price: $17.99
121 used & new from $0.25

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, January 14, 2015
disgusting movie, a good reason to stay away from the current Hollywood garbage that promotes political correctness....

CTEK (56-864) MUS 4.3 12 Volt Fully Automatic 8 Step Battery Charger
CTEK (56-864) MUS 4.3 12 Volt Fully Automatic 8 Step Battery Charger
Price: $59.00
76 used & new from $41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars was pleased with the way it works, November 30, 2014
Charged my motorcycle battery right up, was pleased with the way it works, and it is small and compact...

Mastering the Nikon D800
Mastering the Nikon D800
by Darrell Young
Price: $26.86
80 used & new from $12.90

1.0 out of 5 stars a good lesson for me, November 30, 2014
a good lesson for me, you must see a book in person before you put your money down... So far I have found nothing of use in this book, just detail after detail after detail, much worse than the owners manual that came with the camera ! ! !

Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter w/Focus Confirmation Chip, Nikon F Lens to Canon EOS EF, EF-S Camera i.e. EOS 7D, 1D & 60D
Price: $29.95
12 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars @*%^&@*%^@, June 14, 2014
The unit fits my Canon 5DMKII very snug, works great in the non-program mode if you select AV or manual shooting mode. I was not able to understand the program procedure at all, leaving me using it as suggested in the non program mode. I would love to give this five stars, it fits so nice and works well in the manner I am able to use it but these folks need a video on their site that explains the programming of the Dandelion chip.... It is too cryptic and they must be leaving things implied. I tried to get assistance at the camera store where I bought my first Fotodiox adapter and no one at the camera store can follow the program procedure ! ! !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7