Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Profile for James T. Parsons > Reviews

Browse

James T. Parsons' Profile

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James T. Parsons RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tormek TBH701 T-7 Water Cooled Sharpening System Hand Tool Bundle, Include Hand tool Jig Kit
Offered by Hartville Tool
Price: $849.00
3 used & new from $849.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Not had much luck with other sharpening systems., ..., May 26, 2015
Not had much luck with other sharpening systems.,.. Right out of the box on first try I got a kitchen knife so sharp I could slice paper with it and this was my first try..... Not cheap but this thing will get the job done ! ! ! !

Parnis Watch Coffee Sandwich Dial Power Reserve Automatic Brown Leather Band Mens Watch P111506
Offered by Carlien
Price: $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Time keeper, May 12, 2015
This watch looks much better in life than in the photos here on Amazon..... I found my Parnis to keep time with my computer clock you can not get much better than that. A large watch that looks wonderful and wears well, a real treat for a collector of watches....

Fanmis Polished Case Coffee Sandwich Dail Power Reserve Automatic Brown Leather Band Mens Watch
Offered by Parnis
Price: $159.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Keeper ! ! ! !!, May 10, 2015
First off, the Watch looks much better in the round than in photos on the web or here in Amazon.... The watch is large but not silly HUGE... Mine sure captures the look of the Panerai watch brand and like my Panerai it keeps time with the clock in my computer, you can not get much better than that... At this price point, what is not too Like ?
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sonatas & Dances of Mexico
Sonatas & Dances of Mexico
11 used & new from $15.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sound probably my favorite recording due too the audio quality and the delightful ..., January 14, 2015
Lovely sound probably my favorite recording due too the audio quality and the delightful music. I would love to give it five stars but the copy I was sold will not play all the way through... It stops at one point and from there to the end of the album it just makes noise ! ! !

Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Brad Pitt
147 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, January 14, 2015
disgusting movie, a good reason to stay away from the current Hollywood garbage that promotes political correctness....

CTEK (56-864) MUS 4.3 12 Volt Fully Automatic 8 Step Battery Charger
CTEK (56-864) MUS 4.3 12 Volt Fully Automatic 8 Step Battery Charger
Price: $54.95
67 used & new from $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars was pleased with the way it works, November 30, 2014
Charged my motorcycle battery right up, was pleased with the way it works, and it is small and compact...

Mastering the Nikon D800
Mastering the Nikon D800
by Darrell Young
Price: $25.66
59 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars a good lesson for me, November 30, 2014
a good lesson for me, you must see a book in person before you put your money down... So far I have found nothing of use in this book, just detail after detail after detail, much worse than the owners manual that came with the camera ! ! !

Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter w/Focus Confirmation Chip, Nikon F Lens to Canon EOS EF, EF-S Camera i.e. EOS 7D, 1D & 60D
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars @*%^&@*%^@, June 14, 2014
The unit fits my Canon 5DMKII very snug, works great in the non-program mode if you select AV or manual shooting mode. I was not able to understand the program procedure at all, leaving me using it as suggested in the non program mode. I would love to give this five stars, it fits so nice and works well in the manner I am able to use it but these folks need a video on their site that explains the programming of the Dandelion chip.... It is too cryptic and they must be leaving things implied. I tried to get assistance at the camera store where I bought my first Fotodiox adapter and no one at the camera store can follow the program procedure ! ! !

Building the Dream - The Making of a Boeing Jetliner 777 (DVD)
Building the Dream - The Making of a Boeing Jetliner 777 (DVD)
2 used & new from $43.70

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money ! ! !, March 2, 2014
This video was bought by me thinking it was the feature I saw on public TV, about the paperless design and production of the Boeing 777 Jet.. There is very little on this video about the 777. The video might contain a bit more than 30 minutes of narration and that in the context of a tour of the Boeing assembly plant in Everett Washington.. Most of the narration done by a lady with a strong southern accent and talked mostly about the 747. The DVD is totally a rip-off worth one buck at the most. The video mostly is not high definition but is oK in it's quality, but calling it building the dream, the making of the Boeing 777 is not accurate, it is more a promotional video at a huge cost, consumer beware this is not what you expect...

Boris Giltburg: In Recital
Boris Giltburg: In Recital
DVD ~ Boris Giltburg
Offered by newbury_comics
Price: $19.88
12 used & new from $19.47

2.0 out of 5 stars save your money !, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Boris Giltburg: In Recital (DVD)
This is a fine musician no doubt about it and the sound quality is nice. I listen too my DVD's using my Samsung TV with built-in speakers not a sound system. I found the sound OK but not stellar but I would not complain about it. The video is POOR at best. The video is washed out leaving the work looking as though it was shot in black and white with nearly no color and the art work in the video is just a shame compared with the quality of the musician..,. I will make sure I do not buy another DVD from this producer, I really expect more in the video quality, we are in the age of HD not your grandmas old 8mm home video...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6