Profile for the knack > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

the knack "Round Trip" RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2
Bayer Advantix II, Extra Large Dogs, Over 55-Pound, 6-Month
Bayer Advantix II, Extra Large Dogs, Over 55-Pound, 6-Month
Price: $65.99
15 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders!, May 19, 2014
This product works...no fleas on my dogs...no tics...and no side effects. Each tube is good for one month. Excellent product.

PUMA Unisex PU910801027 Loop Sports Lifestyle Digital White Watch
PUMA Unisex PU910801027 Loop Sports Lifestyle Digital White Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for my wrist., February 6, 2014
They say its unisex watch, but it seemed way too big for a lady's wrist. I just didn't like the style after putting on the watch VS seeing it on amazon websight. Increased cool factor by only 2 or 3%.

NOW Foods Eucalyptus Oil, 4 ounce
NOW Foods Eucalyptus Oil, 4 ounce
Offered by Greenals
Price: $6.25
25 used & new from $6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pure cleaner I've ever smelled., February 6, 2014
Add a little of this to a bucket of water and it cleans & the smell is good for you. No chemicals to cause asthma attack.

Freestyle Unisex 101810 Shark Classic Digital Yellow Pink Case Watch
Freestyle Unisex 101810 Shark Classic Digital Yellow Pink Case Watch
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $34.03
17 used & new from $34.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding me?, February 6, 2014
This watch is gold! My favorite watch I've owned. Aqua East and other surf shops sell these SHARK watches for alot more $$. My daughter wears one & clued me in. W AA YYY better then the Timex Expedition similar model I sent back to amazon. The watch band material is a soft plastic. My coolness factor just went up 10%! Plus I can wear it swimming in the ocean! (you can't press any buttons in the water...must wash off salt water w/fresh water & dry after ocean use)

Crocs Men's 12836 Crocband II.5 Clog,Ocean/Citrus,8 M US
Crocs Men's 12836 Crocband II.5 Clog,Ocean/Citrus,8 M US
Price: $31.16
4 used & new from $30.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Crocs, bright colors., February 6, 2014
I'm gonna get another pair (different color) they are so comfortable. Easy to slip on…can wear two different ways. Great for everything from going to work to walking the dogs.

Elvis: A Tribute to the King of Rock 'n' Roll: Platinum Edition Collector's Vault
by Frank Hyland
20 used & new from $17.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis Lives!, August 17, 2012
This is one cool book. I gave it as a gift to my son last Christmas. Elvis is still the King of Rock!!!

Dream Zone- Earth Therapeutics Sleep Mask, 1ct
Dream Zone- Earth Therapeutics Sleep Mask, 1ct
Offered by BenStores
Price: $8.99
14 used & new from $5.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Shades that help you sleep, August 17, 2012
I'm glad i waited a few days to get these, instead of buying the junky ones at Sally's Beauty store. They keep the light out in the am (Florida sunshine!) and they're comfortable.

Natures Pillows NP2500 Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow
Natures Pillows NP2500 Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $16.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Small pillow, August 17, 2012
I used to own one of these pillows that was twice the size for $40. They both had advantages and disadvantages...I like this pillow, being smaller makes it easier to conform to the shape you need. My neck feels better since getting it. I like it...I'm satisfied. Wish it was a little bigger...for 5 stars.

Spinout/Double Trouble
Spinout/Double Trouble
DVD ~ Various
Offered by Chicago-Media
Price: $7.50
66 used & new from $2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Adam & Evil...they go hand in hand, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Spinout/Double Trouble (DVD)
Eve taught him sin thats the way it all began: One of many short, fast rock-n-roll songs from these two 60's movies. My favorites include "Spinout" "Never Say Yes" "Double Trouble" "Long Legged Girl" and "Baby If You'll Give Me All Your Love".

A Matter of Principle
A Matter of Principle
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Classic, December 21, 2008
I finally watched it again tonight after 25 years...I still remembered the dialogue about spelling "Myrrh" lol You will not be disappointed by the story about a man of many principles...yet it drives his family away from him. It teaches the power of forgiveness, and love. Thanks Amazon!

Page: 1 | 2