Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Anja > Reviews

Browse

Anja's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anja "Anja" RSS Feed (Cool, CA)

A Second Chance (Comet Clement series, #12)
A Second Chance (Comet Clement series, #12)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry to have come to the end of this journey., August 5, 2015
After having read all 12 books in the series I feel like I'm saying goodbye to all the people I've met along the way. I will miss them. Truly love the series and highly recommend.

The Mountain Men's Beware Of The Pit Bulls T-Shirt, Black, Medium
The Mountain Men's Beware Of The Pit Bulls T-Shirt, Black, Medium
Price: $16.99
23 used & new from $14.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, July 28, 2015
Love this shirt. Love Mountain t-shirts in general.

Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Offered by Securifi Inc
Price: $69.99
24 used & new from $54.50

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, February 23, 2015
Took a lot longer than 3 minutes but once up it works. So, I'm happy with product.

Dreamcatcher Divine
Dreamcatcher Divine
Offered by Dreamer's Hut and Stuff
Price: $20.79
2 used & new from $20.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Dreamcatcher Divine (Kitchen)
It's an OK dream catcher. Bottom feathers were crushed but overall it's nice. It was a Christmas gift for my daughter and she's happy.

Universal Carpet Floor Mat - 4pc, Pink ACM206PK ACM206PK
Universal Carpet Floor Mat - 4pc, Pink ACM206PK ACM206PK
Offered by UNIQUE IMPORTS - Better Service!
Price: $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 8, 2014
Good deal for what you pay, definitely a "girls first car" thing. These were for my sons girlfriend and she's happy with them.

Forever Breathing (Just Breathe Book 3)
Forever Breathing (Just Breathe Book 3)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, January 8, 2014
I'm a mature adult, who reads a lot of young adult books because I share my account with my daughter. I enjoyed this book and it's characters. Quick, easy, fun read.

Prospera Destress Tony Little Percussion Manager
Prospera Destress Tony Little Percussion Manager
15 used & new from $36.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, September 5, 2011
Too heavy for most users to be comfortable. On the low setting it actually bounces on your back (very painful) and I'm not a small bony person.

The heating part of this unit came on once when I plugged in the unit and turned it on, that was my only indication that it was supposed to have one, after that it never came on again, so basically it never worked! Read reviews and believe, I wish I would have. Do not waste your money. Just saying!! This review is for product only and not for Amazon (which I love) or shipping which was in a timely manner.

AURIA PROVOKE Sports Earphones with XFit Technology for: iPod Touch, iPod nano, Shuffle, iPhones and iPad Sweat Resistant (White)
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $25.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Junk, October 28, 2010
Thought I'd buy a pair of sturdy ear buds for my teenage daughter. These lasted approximately 2 weeks before the piece covering the speaker part popped off and we were unable to put the piece back. Maybe if you're going to leave you i-pod at home and only use them there they'd last but then whats the sense of having an i-pod. Save your money.

Sleep Joy 3" ViscO2 Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen
Sleep Joy 3" ViscO2 Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen
Offered by Sleep Joy
Price: $299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this item, October 28, 2010
If you're looking for something to enhance your existing mattress without having to spend a lot of money this is the way to go. Your mattress has to be in good shape though because it will form to every dip and curve of your present mattress. I was experiencing "morning" pain in my hip, figured I'd give this a try and I'll have to say after a couple weeks I realized I'm not in pain when I get up, so I'm happy :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these shoes!, May 12, 2007
I bought navy blue size 8 in mens because they didn't have size 10 navy blue womans and they fit perfect. The nice colors are hard to come by especially this time of year. Amazon was handy for that because they do the looking for you. I would definately buy these shoes if your looking for comfort and easy on and off shoes, they're great on uneven terrain. As far as looks, they grown on you!