Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Adam Thomas > Reviews

Browse

Adam Thomas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 157

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam Thomas RSS Feed (Stephens City, VA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
ALEX Toys Artist Studio 24 Glitter Shakers
ALEX Toys Artist Studio 24 Glitter Shakers
Price: $17.39
10 used & new from $17.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Two thumbs way up., July 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great price, colorful variety, fun consistencies, and outstanding quality! It's versatile with either its shake or pour ability, and the cap is removable so excess can be poured back in easily. Easy to use, just pour on wet items and its sticks with barely any rub off!

We'd definitely recommend, it's a product parents and children alike can enjoy - who says kids get to have all the fun ;)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Window Sticker Art Craft Kit
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Window Sticker Art Craft Kit
Price: $20.00
8 used & new from $20.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Creative fun, but just so-so, June 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The kit looked fun, even for non-Turtle fans. The directions were easy enough, but when it came to execution...that was another matter. To use: the patterns are placed under a plastic sheet which sticker paint is squeezed out on, it dries then the design is removed. Problem is, if the design has a small black outline it tears. Worst of all is the kid-drama. They get upset if it rips or doesn't look like the design, etc. On the upside, the sticker glue washed off hands easily.

While this product encourages dexterity and creativity (use their designs or create your own), we found the product to be just so-so. Overall, we'd give it thumbs down and can't really recommend.

ALEX Toys Crush & Slush Sno Cone Maker
ALEX Toys Crush & Slush Sno Cone Maker
Offered by GoCalendars
Price: $15.56
9 used & new from $15.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, Potentially unsafe, June 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I agree with the other reviews, the quality is poor and we found it to be potentially unsafe.

I had slight trouble with the assembly in getting the crank back piece on. The grater quality was poor and overall the product just felt cheesy. We found it to be unsafe for two reasons. One, goes without saying, the grater. While it is for 6+ it still requires supervision, and it seemed like a 2 person job - one to crank the other to hold it steady and scoop shavings. Second, we found was that the yellow sun which is pushed down to force the ice into the ice shaver (grater) was defective/unsafe. If pushed down too far it shaves off along with the ice, it has no stopping point, so we ended up with tiny yellow shavings in our 'snow.' We ended up throwing out that batch and haven't used it again.

Can't recommend, sorry.

Acer KA240H bd 24-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Display (VGA, DVI Ports)
Acer KA240H bd 24-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Display (VGA, DVI Ports)
Price: $117.14
16 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, June 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use the Acer KA240H 24 inch monitor every day in my home office and love it! This sleek display has 1080 HD resolution and crystal clear text rendering. The colors are vibrant and the sharpness is top notch. This is the perfect monitor for productivity use and has reduced my eye strain noticeably.

PROS:
* Very affordable
* DVI and VGA support
* Lightweight and thin
* Crisp rendering of text and graphics
* High definition display
* Energy saving features
* Blue Light management

CONS:
* None to mention at this time

Reo 2-in-1 Salad Spinner with Large and Small Bowl, Red
Reo 2-in-1 Salad Spinner with Large and Small Bowl, Red
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Salad Spinner, June 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The 2-in-1 salad spinner was exactly what I was looking for! Never struggle to rinse and dry your fresh produce again. The small inner bowl is the perfect size for spinning small batches of lettuce leaves, grape tomatoes, or fresh berries. The large outer bowl is large enough to spin lettuce for family-sized salads.

The lever that causes the bowl to spin is very easy to press down. Each press of the lever sends the bowl spinning at a very high rate of speed. The water is expelled through the small holes in each of the bowls and collected by the larger transparent outer bowl. I was surprised at how much water came off of the lettuce leaves. No more water-logged salads!

The salad spinner is easy to clean and takes minimal storage space. I recommend it for anyone who likes clean fresh produce but is tired of drying lettuce, berries, etc by hand.

Lil Lockitz Sweets Set
Lil Lockitz Sweets Set
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute & Fun!, June 13, 2016
This review is from: Lil Lockitz Sweets Set (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So sweet, you'll go into sugar-shock!

What we loved:
*Customizable creations, no two are ever the same
*You can use the supplied items or create from your own objects
*Would make a perfect gift or 'just because'
*FUN!

What we didn't like:
*The bracelet was loose even after cinching tighter (re-loosened)
*The charms are not stationery and move around, causing them to overlap hindering their view
*The locket could pop open since it isn't a permanent seal

I would definitely recommend this product!

L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Face Pro-Glow Foundation, Nude Beige, 1 Fluid Ounce
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife tried this product, so she writes....

As a first time L'oreal product user, I have to say I was impressed. I love the squeeze tube - a little bit goes a long way, the product glides on effortlessly, the coverage is flawless, non-greasy and it doesn't rub off or irritate my sensitive skin. I like that it has built in sunscreen. I received the 203 Nude beige but it was a tad too dark for my skin, but I wouldn't hesitate to try another lighter color and would recommend it!

Nair Wax Ready-Strips for Face and Bikini, 40 Count
Nair Wax Ready-Strips for Face and Bikini, 40 Count
Offered by SUNDANCE Beauty
Price: $9.01
9 used & new from $4.86

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, bummer, May 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife tried this product, so she writes...

After reading the other reviews, I expected the strips odor to be overwhelming, but (for me) the odor was barely noticeable. What I didn't like was that it clearly didn't work. I applied the strip (which I had cut down to a smaller size) and pulled the strip back expecting results. Nope, looked exactly the same, but it actually was worse now because the sticky pink solution on the strip now had transferred to me. I was covered with what looked like sticky pink bubblegum, and I do mean STICKY! I had a heck of a time getting it off, only thing that worked was an alcohol drenched cotton swab. Even then it still felt slightly tacky.

I can't recommend them, so bummed.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Dinner, Summer & Picnic Tablecloth, 60x120", Birthday Confetti, Seats 10 to 12 People
Price: $36.18
3 used & new from $29.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute confetti, April 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The tablecloth arrived on a warm day, it was in a box enclosed in a plastic bag. Upon opening it I was greeted with an overwhelming malodorous smell, I am wondering if it was due to the plastic? While I held my breath I inspected the item and found it to be of average quality, I thought it was going to be more pastel but it wasn't, the colors were vibrant. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the white was thick enough that it didn't require a liner under it, it wasn't thin or transparent. Overall we liked it, are looking forward to using it for birthdays and special events, we'd recommend it because we think you would too!

APC P11U2 APC Surge Arrest
APC P11U2 APC Surge Arrest
Price: Click here to see our price
105 used & new from $33.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Surge Protector, April 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The APC P11U2 Surge Arrest unit that I received has been working flawlessly for my two laptops that are currently plugged into it. I appreciated that the large power cord has a pivoting mount to the power strip so that the surge protector could be positioned easily without kinking the cord. I also enjoy having two USB charging ports to charge my portable devices. I haven’t had any power spikes that I am aware of, so that aspect of the unit has not been tested yet. Overall I recommend the P11U2 Surge Arrest.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16