Profile for Tweetu > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tweetu RSS Feed

ATC Ultra-Slim (White) Tri Fold Leather Folio Case for Apple iPad Mini 7.9-Inch Tablet with Sleep / Wake Smart Cover Feature
Offered by ATC LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Good., January 3, 2013
The item arrived on time and is really nice. I liked it a lot and will also recommend it. Really soft and nice in very reasonable price.

Allegra K Women's Self Tie Knot Stand Collar Striped Autumn Shirt
Allegra K Women's Self Tie Knot Stand Collar Striped Autumn Shirt
Price: $6.63 - $14.21

5.0 out of 5 stars cute work outfit, October 29, 2012
I really like the outfit. I can wear it in office. It doesn't look cheap and looks really awesome. I'm loving my outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!, October 23, 2012
This is a great product. I really liked it and will recommend the same to everyone. I can wear it in office and still look awesome. :)

Allegra K M Black Butterflyknot Front Semi Sheer Long Sleeve Shirt for Ladies
Allegra K M Black Butterflyknot Front Semi Sheer Long Sleeve Shirt for Ladies
Offered by uxcell
Price: $11.56 - $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb....Loving it!!, October 23, 2012
This shirt is really nice and looks awesome. I'm really happy with the quality of the product. It is just like what is displayed in the image. The best quality product in a less price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as displayed, October 22, 2012
Overall the item is fine. But did not match the description and display that is shown currently. Kind of satisfied though for a $5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, October 2, 2012
I got this much before the time mentioned. I think I'm one among the lucky one to get it with the belt. I saw everyone's comments and ordered this dress with a mixed reaction. Yes, this dress looks cheap, but $10 can never give more than this. I'm kind of satisfied with this dress coz I can wear it and feel comfortable. Overall I found it good just to wear it at home.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150 18.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Red) (2012 Model)
Offered by 6ave
Price: $399.00
5 used & new from $172.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony Cyber-shot, September 5, 2012
Handy and wonderful cam. Had a very nice experience. Loving it. It is very flexible and gives a clear image. Easy to carry.