ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components 100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson belkin Fire TV Stick Beauty Videos Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Learn more
Profile for A. Johnson > Reviews

A. Johnson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Johnson RSS Feed (Huntington, NY USA)

CytoSport Cytomax Sport Energy Drink, Pomegranate Berry, 4.5 Pound
CytoSport Cytomax Sport Energy Drink, Pomegranate Berry, 4.5 Pound
Price: $28.99
22 used & new from $20.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps prevent cramps, September 2, 2012
I was continually getting cramps in both thighs after a few hours of cycling. I tried numerous remedies including magnesium pills, potassium pills, bananas, other sports drinks, etc. Since I started using Cytomax I have not gotten cramps, so now I use it all the time. I've tried many flavors and like the Pomegranate Berry the best, not too sweet.

Casio Men's AMW320R-7EV Ana-Digi Stainless Steel and Rubber Dive Watch
Casio Men's AMW320R-7EV Ana-Digi Stainless Steel and Rubber Dive Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Two watches in one, July 31, 2009
This watch is actually a digital watch and analog watch in one case. These watches are not linked, so it's possible to have different times on the analog face from the digital display. The second digital time requires you to set the minutes and hours although in most of the world time zones only change the hour. So it's up to you to manually synchronize the three different time displays so things make sense. If you travel, you can set the analog display to local time and your digital time will remain as your home time, so this can be used as an advantage too.

Other than this peculiarity, this is a very nice watch. The display is easy to read, and the watch is very easy to set. The stop watch is basic start and stop, no lap feature. The digital display is small but easy to see and read. There's an hourly chime that can be set that gives two quick beeps on the hour. No backlight on the digital display. The alarm is works well; it is not very loud which can be a plus or minus depending on your need. All components are very good quality - I would have preferred a rubber band, but the resin band is comfortable.

All things considered, this is a fine everyday watch at a really good price.

Ps - 1.5 Quart Slow Cooker
Ps - 1.5 Quart Slow Cooker
2 used & new from $10.46

5.0 out of 5 stars A little cooker that works great, September 1, 2008
This review is from: Ps - 1.5 Quart Slow Cooker
I bought this small cooker for work after we had to take out the microwave because people kept incinerating popcorn and setting off the fire alarm.

I use this everyday to heat up soups and chili and all kinds of other stuff for lunch. It works really great - I start out on high for about 30 minutes then put it on the low setting to keep the food warm until I'm ready. I like that the crock can be removed from the heating part of the unit for easy cleanup. My only suggestion is to clean up right away because good can get pretty baked on the sides and difficult to get off later.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive corkscrew that doesn't work, September 1, 2008
I bought the LM-400 because I had used the older LM-200 model for many years and it worked great. The old LM-200 started to malfunction, so I 'treated' myself to this newer and what looked like superior corkscrew.

The good news - it gets corks out of bottles very easily, although the LM-400 is very heavy and bulky to use. The bad news - now you have to get the cork out of the corkscrew, and this is where the trouble begins. Getting the cork out involves pushing the lever back so that the cork is at the bottom of the device and then squeezing the black plastic sleeve while pulling the lever up, thus unwinding the cork from the corkscrew. About 20% of the time you can't squeeze hard enough to keep the cork from slipping up the barrel again. The only way to get the cork unscrewed then is to use your fingers or a pair of pliers to stick up the barrel and manually unscrew the cork. This is an unbelievable pain!!

First I thought this was a defect, so I returned the corkscrew to Le Creuset, who owns Screwpull, and they sent me another one. The replacement was even worse, so I sold the LM-400 on eBay for about $100 less than I paid for it. Replaced it with a Vacu vin Winemaster which works much better.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2010 5:16 PM PDT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Stinger bug zapper, September 1, 2008
Bulbs burn out in about a year - got these replacements for my two Stinger bug zappers. Mostly kills moths during early summer. Not effective for mosquitos. I think that mosquitos are too small to make contact with both sides of the grid and get zapped
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2011 6:04 AM PDT