Profile for Joyce L. Derulle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joyce L. Derulle "iluvbooks" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
E-future Forsining Unique Tourbillon Automatic Self Winding Ladies Black Leather Dress Watch White Dial
Offered by E-future
Price: $62.48

New 3100 mAh Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II (I317 I605 L900 R950 T889) - EB595675LA - BELTRON
Offered by jcBargains
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $7.95

E LV Cover for iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display (7.9 inch Tablet) & iPad Mini (7.9 inch Tablet) 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Leather Smart Case Luxury Crocodile/Tribal Pattern with 1 Screen Protector, 1 Black Stylus and Microfiber Digital Cleaner (With Auto Wake/Sleep Smart Cover Function) (Turquoise, iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display & iPad Mini)
Offered by Turn On Tech
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $4.99

BareTraps Women's Hatsy Dress Sandal,Sandstone,7.5 M US
BareTraps Women's Hatsy Dress Sandal,Sandstone,7.5 M US
Price: $29.76
6 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't lose with Bare Traps!, August 22, 2014
I liked these shoes so much that I bought 3 pairs. I have RA, and finding shoes is difficult. These shoes are comfortable to walk and stand in for me. I highly recommend it.

AT&T EL52301 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone, Silver/Black,3 Handsets
AT&T EL52301 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone, Silver/Black,3 Handsets
Offered by Brainstorm LLC
Price: $59.99
11 used & new from $28.24

5.0 out of 5 stars We like them, July 7, 2014
Work perfectly, no troubles at all. We like them totally

Daughter of Empire: My Life as a Mountbatten
Daughter of Empire: My Life as a Mountbatten
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 28, 2014
Enjoyed this book very much

The Friendly Swede (TM) PU Leather Case Cover Bundle for Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Inch Tablet in Retail Packaging (NOT COMPATIBLE with 2013 Edition Kindle Fire HDX aka HD 8.9") (Dark Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for Kindle Fire 8.9, June 23, 2013
It came with everything you need to for your Kindle. It has 4 stylist with their own connectors, the cover itself is pretty as we'll as very functional, they include screen covers and a cleaner. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a quality product that has all the accessories you need without paying for them separately. It is a great bargain!

Fosmon HYBO-SK Series PC + TPU Hybrid Kickstand Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II / N7100 - Black
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $3.97
2 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, January 21, 2013
This was the second case I had ordered for my Galaxy Note 2, and it is a wonderful case. It is sturdy, good looking, and protects your phone. It was much better than the plastic case I ordered and for the Note 2 like a glove. For the price, it is an excellent buy.

OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for iPad 4 (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Frustration Free Packaging - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars All things OtterBox, January 21, 2013
When they promise protection, OtterBox delivers it to both my iPad and my Samsung Note 2. I like these protective covers so much, I bought 2 of both as my sister also has an iPad and Note 2. Any other device I buy, I will check for an OtterBox cover. It covers the screen and the unit itself with several layers of protection. I cannot praise them enough.

The World of James Bond: From Dr No to Skyfall
The World of James Bond: From Dr No to Skyfall
Price: $4.30

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed with this Bond, January 21, 2013
This book did not give me what the title offered. Instead of a history of the world of Bond (where filmed, when, story background as opposed to script, etc.) it was just who portrayed the best Bond according to him.

Page: 1 | 2