Profile for Jay Mack > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jay Mack RSS Feed (Spring, TX USA)

Sacred Choral Works
Sacred Choral Works
Price: $19.47
27 used & new from $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Exquisite, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Sacred Choral Works (Audio CD)
I was searching for a recording of Rheinberger's Mass in Eb after hearing it sung at Christ Church Cathedral in Oxford last year. I am thrilled with this disc. The entire album is a delight. The pieces are beautifully sung with superb intonation. I'm sure I'll collect all of Mr. Bruffy's recordings.

HP 16 Inch Notebook Sleeve - Onyx
HP 16 Inch Notebook Sleeve - Onyx

4.0 out of 5 stars Space Saver, February 15, 2011
I chose this sleeve to replace the bulky interior case in my rolling laptop bag. It works very well for that purpose and offers the versatility to carry in a tote bag if so inclined. I like the zipper pocket for power cord and mouse. It does not offer any padding, however, so be aware of that before you purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, February 15, 2011
I purchased this steamer to use as an alternative to ironing while traveling, and to use on items that respond better to steam. It works exactly as I hoped (but note, I didn't expect it to be a complete substitute for an iron.) It heats quickly enough, puts out an adequate amount of steam, construction is sturdy, handle folds flat against the unit, and it comes with a vinyl pouch that will protect the contents of a suitcase from any remaining water when packed. The dual voltage makes it versatile for travel abroad.