Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for J Presswood > Reviews

Browse

J Presswood's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J Presswood RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 MCG Sublingual, 50 Count
Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 MCG Sublingual, 50 Count
Price: $5.24
13 used & new from $5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice taste; quickly dissolves, June 14, 2016
Wish I could say that I've noticed an improvement in my mental capacity, but alas, the B12 effects aren't that dramatic. As a vegetarian I take these daily.

Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker, White
Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker, White
30 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Automates an otherwise time-consuming task, June 14, 2016
I love that with one push of a button I can run off and do other tasks; a beeper indicates when it's time to shift the eggs to cold water. I used to get distracted when boiling eggs; letting the water boil off with many heat-distressed pans to show for it. Remember that "a forkful of egg salad represents more cruelty than a fork-full of steak" -- unless your eggs are labeled "pasture-raised" they come from laying hens that have been over-stocked in Treblinka-esque battery cages. I hadn't eaten eggs for years but we've found a humanely-raised source and I'm now delighting in them daily thanks to this handy gizmo. (Since farm-fresh eggs tend to adhere to the shells more, I've found that refrigerating the boiled eggs overnight works like a charm for removing the shells from newly-layed eggs.)

EcoAqua 6011A-3PK Replacement for Samsung DA29-00003G, 3-Pack
EcoAqua 6011A-3PK Replacement for Samsung DA29-00003G, 3-Pack
Price: $33.52
10 used & new from $29.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install in Samsung counter-depth side-by-side; water tastes great, June 14, 2016
My husband installed this with no difficulty; he thinks the water now tastes better than from the filter that came with the fridge (comparison photo attached) -- and we thought that filtered water was a vast improvement over our Washington, DC (Potomac river) tap. Each filter comes with stickers to indicate what month you've changed it/ due for next change. We've had this refrigerator about 8 months and love it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Minka-Aire F518-PN 44-inch Concept II Flush Mount Ceiling Fan, Polished Nickel with Silver Blades
Offered by Radiant Furnishings
Price: $299.95
23 used & new from $247.46

5.0 out of 5 stars LEDs are so much better for ceiling fans, June 5, 2016
We purchased this in May 2015. It worked well, except the battery kept shorting out in the remote control until, about 6 months old, no new battery could goad it into working. I contacted Minka right at the one-year warranty anniversary and they sent a new remote, plus a wall control option, at no cost/ no questions asked/ within the week. The new remote worked without a hitch; we've now got a quiet, powerful fan operating again. I can't say enough about the awesome customer service.

The halogen bulb does put off a lot of heat; LEDs are so much better for ceiling fans, yet we haven't found an LED bulb that is small enough to fit in the narrow space available (we've tried socket adaptors, but nothing has worked; we're back to the halogens).

Yogi Tea Egyptian Licorice Mint, 16-count (Pack of6)
Yogi Tea Egyptian Licorice Mint, 16-count (Pack of6)
Price: $20.34
15 used & new from $20.34

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite flavor, February 8, 2016
I love this warm, sweet, exotic mix of flavor. We host a weekly evening community group, for which I've acquired a broad assortment of decaf teas. This is my favorite; really stands apart from other herbal teas with its licorice natural sweetener and complex flavors. I've started giving boxes out as hostess gifts and my friends agree this (and the non-mint 'egyptian licorice') is a wonderful sipping experience. I'm generally not a tea drinker; tea tends to upset my stomach. But this seems to have highest-quality ingredients that never disagree.

Source Naturals MegaMind, 120 Tablets
Source Naturals MegaMind, 120 Tablets
Price: $23.32
8 used & new from $22.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big, unpleasant to take, February 8, 2016
These are prohibitively large, and they do smell unpleasant. I've only managed to take one since I ordered these last month. At the same time I had ordered "Smartypants" 'gummy' multi-vitamins which have raised the bar for what I consider acceptable supplements -- not only do those contain many of the MegaMind ingredients, but you chew them (presumably allowing the body to better metabolize and absorb the nutrients) and they taste delightful. And I do feel better and sharper since I've started with the gummies. Never going back to horse pills like 'MegaMind'.

Kenmore Dishwasher Silverware Basket 8562080 White
Kenmore Dishwasher Silverware Basket 8562080 White
Offered by Free_Shipping_LLC
Price: $32.51
12 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible, thoughtfully designed utensil tray; works on Kitchen Aid, November 22, 2014
This fits our Kitchen Aid dishwasher perfectly. Maximum flexibility with the three compartments that each have the capacity for either using the lid that provides individual utensil slots or no lid, but sub-compartments for odd-sized small things and larger utensils. The tray has an excellent handle for easy removal. The main unit measures 9.75" w x 3.5" d, with two 5" w x 3.5" d removable sides, for a total 19.5" w x 3.5" d tray when all three are snapped together. Very well-designed and durable.

Silicone Suction Lids and Food Covers - Set of 5 - Fits various sizes of cups, bowls, pans, or containers!
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $14.95
7 used & new from $11.59

5.0 out of 5 stars essential tools for the kitchen, November 22, 2014
These lids arrived exactly as pictured. They are indispensable for steeping tea, keeping your coffee warm, sealing containers in the refrigerator, serving as a splatter-guard in the microwave, or as lids to pots,pans, and baking dishes. Extremely durable. Silicon is an amazing material!

HoMedics WF-LILY EnviraScapeTM Lily Ceramic Relaxation Fountain
HoMedics WF-LILY EnviraScapeTM Lily Ceramic Relaxation Fountain
Offered by DiscountOutletForSure
Price: $149.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cat fountain, November 22, 2014
We have placed this on the floor and use it as a cat fountain for our multi-cat household. It holds a few days'-worth water, but we rinse and replace the water daily. It's beautiful as a piece of pottery; we have added a few pebbles on top to conceal the plastic pump opening at the very top. It doesn't make much of a 'trickling' noise; is pretty much silent. This is so superior as a cat fountain to the plastic versions you find at pet stores. It's like a piece of art, not an eye-sore. And more hygienic; we just throw it in the dishwasher. [While the pump is removable, we wish the plastic tube to the opening was removable (as is the case in an alternative model we have), to ease cleaning.]
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2015 12:03 AM PST

Round Glass Mirrors, Assorted Sizes, 25-Pack
Round Glass Mirrors, Assorted Sizes, 25-Pack
Price: $3.56
10 used & new from $3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for lipstick tube mirrors, November 22, 2014
I bought these to glue on my lipstick tube tops so I have a mirror when applying lipstick. Thy come in three sizes; the smallest is perfect for all tubes and the med size works for my larger tubes. OK quality; worked great. Price was right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3