Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 175

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
GOXT 23053 Non-Slip Dash Wedge
GOXT 23053 Non-Slip Dash Wedge
Price: $7.80
2 used & new from $7.80

5.0 out of 5 stars The One To Get, July 30, 2015
I bought this to use in my new Fiat 500 which has very limited storage space. I love the car and needed a place to put my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone for when I am using my GPS. This is the one to get. I have had it about a week now and it has yet to slide off my dash or even move for that matter. I am so glad I chose this one. My phone has a case on it and the phone fits in the groove very nicely. My glove box is small compared to others and it fits in there for storage. And when I am not using it for my phone I rest my glasses in it. PERFECT!!! And you can not beat the price. Its not fancy but is well made and does a great job of staying put.

Heininger 1073 CommuteMate Cell-Cup Car Cup Holder for Cell Phones
Heininger 1073 CommuteMate Cell-Cup Car Cup Holder for Cell Phones
Price: $8.36
4 used & new from $8.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfectly. Wish I had ordered 2., July 22, 2015
Fit perfectly in my cup holder of my new Fiat 500. My Samsung Galaxy S5 fits snugly in the phone pocket and my phone DOES have a case on it. I can easily take the phone in and out as long as I do not JAM it in the slot. The item is black and made of a very firm foam rubber material. It is not plastic. Highly recommend.

Galaxy S5 Screen Protector, Poweradd Samsung Galaxy S5 Tempered Glass Screen Protector with Bubble Free, 9H Hardness, Touchscreen Accuracy, Eye-Protective and Lifetime Hassle-free Warranty - Retail Packaging
Offered by PoweraddDirect
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to install, July 7, 2015
Product is as stated. Very easy to install. No glare. Does not darken the screen like other screen protectors can. You do not even know it's on there. Great price. Great product.

Avber Vintage Style Canvas Men's Waist Bag for Outdoor Khaki
Avber Vintage Style Canvas Men's Waist Bag for Outdoor Khaki
Offered by Avber
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, July 6, 2015
This bag is VERY well made. Be careful not to overload the pockets because nylon zippers tend to give out if you do. I am posting a picture so you can judge the size better. One reason I like this bag is because it is smaller than the average fanny pack. Plenty of room in each pocket. Very comfortable to wear. Does not slide down over your waist as you are walking.
Comment Comment | Permalink

All-in-One Mahjong
All-in-One Mahjong
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one, July 4, 2015
This review is from: All-in-One Mahjong (App)
Tons of fun. Taught me how to play mahjong. Love the different tiles.

Office Calculator Pro
Office Calculator Pro
Price: $2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good one. I have 2 calculators, June 26, 2015
This review is from: Office Calculator Pro (App)
This is a very good one. I have 2 calculators. One simple and then this one. I rely on this one for percentages mostly but I like the tape feature as well.

Deadtime Stories
Deadtime Stories
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids spook show, May 30, 2015
Good low key spook show for kids. Happy endings of course. No slasher stuff. I just watched one episode for screening purposes.

Alpine Swiss Men's Leather Bifold Wallet Removable Flip Up ID Window
Alpine Swiss Men's Leather Bifold Wallet Removable Flip Up ID Window
Offered by Alpine Swiss Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful wallet, May 22, 2015
Very nice and plenty of room for all these cards businesses seem to think you need to get lower prices. I like the 2 pocket cash area. Very well made wallet. High quality leather. Stitching is very good. Recommend highly.

crocs Men's 11037 Kaleb Clog,Khaki/Khaki,12 M US
crocs Men's 11037 Kaleb Clog,Khaki/Khaki,12 M US
Offered by Stone Harbor Distribution
Price: $56.23
2 used & new from $56.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes I have ever owned as far as comfort ..., May 7, 2015
This review is from: crocs Men's Kaleb Loafer (Shoes)
Best shoes I have ever owned as far as comfort and arch support. Good for walking or flying or knocking around. Not good for outdoor activities because they offer very little ankle support. Easy slip on/slip off however once on they stay on. Get em. I have 3 pair.

The Psalter
The Psalter
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a good one with a nice little twist about 3/4 off ..., April 19, 2015
This review is from: The Psalter (Kindle Edition)
This was a good one with a nice little twist about 3/4 off the way thru.. Moved along nicely and made you wonder at end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18