Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for son approved > Reviews

Browse

son approved's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

son approved RSS Feed

Slimming Braless Body Shaper in Classic Panty- Leonisa Nude S
Slimming Braless Body Shaper in Classic Panty- Leonisa Nude S
Offered by Leonisa
Price: $55.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, April 9, 2016
flattens your butt and seems to be for short torse women only

Ann Chery Women's 2021 3 Hook Classic Black Latex, Black, Medium/34
Ann Chery Women's 2021 3 Hook Classic Black Latex, Black, Medium/34
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: Click here to see our price
16 used & new from $32.07

3.0 out of 5 stars ok product, September 16, 2015
the first day it fit really tight but by next day i was able to put in on by myself and then on 2nd row of hooks. its good quality but too obvious under any clothing for me.
My body type is slim i carry the weight in the middle with an unbilical hernia as well . My weight is 130 using s/m

Wipe Clean Workbook Tracing and Pen Control (Wipe Clean Workbooks)
Wipe Clean Workbook Tracing and Pen Control (Wipe Clean Workbooks)
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $6.07
59 used & new from $2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars great product and very ta, November 15, 2011
my son really likes this notebook he has responded well to it.I bought this because at therapy i was told he needed to practice on his tracing skills and also his grip and he is only 30 months old but its never too early to start

Baby Babble 2 - P B M
Baby Babble 2 - P B M
DVD ~ Made by Speech Therapists
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $9.88

5.0 out of 5 stars dont think twice!!!, November 15, 2011
This review is from: Baby Babble 2 - P B M (DVD)
all i have to say is that hearing my speech delayed son respond to these dvds(baby babble 1 and 2) is a feeling i cant explained these videos have helped him so much of course you have to be involved as well .

VTech - Write And Learn Touch Tablet
VTech - Write And Learn Touch Tablet
Offered by toptoptop
Price: $25.00
11 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it!, September 7, 2011
i just bought this yesterday at walmart and my son 2 1/2 loves it he quickly learned to trace the letters he just recently learned most of his alphabet so he gets excited that he recognizes them and holds his attention for a long time, which is very hard at this age another idea to add are tracing workbooks or free printables online.I will say i was already going to buy the leapfrog version but saw this one and saw no reviews so i went to walmart to try both of them out im so glad i did this one is far better in my opinion, sometimes its better to try at store and specially if its approved from your loved one :). Remember if your son/daughter are not interested wait a couple months and he/she will surprise you and start using it, speak for everything in general I know how hard we as parents want our children to learn but they know when they are ready.
By the way rated in durability 4 stars because i've had it for two days only so we'll see but if you've had or have any vtech toys you know that are long lasting!