Profile for Techjourney > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Techjourney RSS Feed

MoKo Slim Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet (Black)
MoKo Slim Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet (Black)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Moko Slim Cover Case, November 6, 2012
I ordered this case along with the Note 10.1. Wasn't sure how the white stitching of the case would actually look. The case is very well made and the stitching is tasteful and not distracting. The fit of the case on the Note 10.1 is superb. No ports are blocked and the tablet can be charged with the case opened or closed. The case closes with gentle yet firm magnets. This was suppose to be just a temporary case until I got something "better", but this is a keeper. I'm glad I found this Moko case for $18 because I was going to spend $80 on a leather case. I would highly recommend the Moko Slim Cover Case for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.

Toro Electric Trimmer Replacement Spool with .065-Inch-by-10-Foot Line 88185
Toro Electric Trimmer Replacement Spool with .065-Inch-by-10-Foot Line 88185
Price: $6.69
25 used & new from $4.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Toro Electric Trimmer Replacement Spool 88185, September 6, 2012
Needed a replacement spool for my Toro 51467. This was exactly what I needed--Model 88185. Lowe's and Home Depot in my area did not carry this, but Amazon did. Installation was a breeze.

Freestyle LITE Blood Glucose Test Strips NEW Butterfly Design 1 box of 50
Freestyle LITE Blood Glucose Test Strips NEW Butterfly Design 1 box of 50
Offered by DIABETIC PLUS USA
Price: $49.99
10 used & new from $39.85

5.0 out of 5 stars FreeStyle Lite Strips, April 4, 2011
Due to an illness, I had to increase the number of times I checked my blood sugar. I was running low on my current supply from Liberty Medical and my next shipment wouldn't be delivered for two weeks. So I tried this company and I wasn't disappointed. Very fast shipment. Will order again.

Edit: Reordered these glucose testing strips 6/3/2011. Ordered early Friday morning and they arrived Monday! This time they were shipped from California. From Cali to VA, I'd say that's super fast shipping!