Profile for Sue > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sue RSS Feed (Florida)

Travelon Packable Crossbody Tote, Aqua, One Size
Travelon Packable Crossbody Tote, Aqua, One Size
Offered by eBags
Price: $24.29
5 used & new from $24.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Its easy to fold up but will be very useful to ..., August 17, 2014
I bought to take on a 2 week trip to Scotland.Its easy to fold up but will be very useful to keep some of my items with me in the van.

LibbySue-Plush Plaid Cashmere Feel Winter Scarf (Pink and Teal Chevron)
LibbySue-Plush Plaid Cashmere Feel Winter Scarf (Pink and Teal Chevron)
Offered by LibbySue
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful scarf!, August 17, 2014
Love the scarf. It feels soft, not itchy at all. The colors are wonderful. My only complaint is that the label can't be removed.

Travelon Anti-Theft Cross-Body Bucket Bag, Black, One Size
Travelon Anti-Theft Cross-Body Bucket Bag, Black, One Size
Price: $43.38
9 used & new from $39.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but is the best cross body travel bag I have found. Great size., August 8, 2014
I'm planning a trip to Scotland and I think it will work very well. I like being able to carry the water bottle and sun glasses in the end pockets. Plenty of room for my small camera bag and other things in the main compartment. My Kindle and other items fit well in the larger outside pocket. The main pocket is the only locking one. I like the smaller zippered one in front for my wallet, but wish it locked.
I also wish the netted pocket in the main compartment were not netted. Things can catch on it when you pull them out, and there are some things I like to keep out of sight.

J Pillow - Winner of British Invention of the Year 2013 -consistently #1 best selling travel pillow on Amazon.co.uk
Offered by Jensens-Inventions
Price: $52.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting idea that will work for most, August 8, 2014
I think it would work well for most people. I have some spinal stenosis in my neck, and I feel a little pressure there. I tried various ways of using it to no avail. Also, I do wish it came with a carrying bag that would help compress it.

Vickerman 12188 - 5' x 38" Imperial Pine Wall Christmas Tree (A877250)
Vickerman 12188 - 5' x 38" Imperial Pine Wall Christmas Tree (A877250)
Offered by Pettit Online Stores
Price: $66.42
2 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size and it even comes with a base, December 27, 2013
I bought two because I needed the 5' height of these trees. While there are 297 tips on the tree, I would have like to see more branches through the vertical space. You seem to see through the tree to the wall in a lot of places. What I was happy to discover is that they come with bases; 3 sided with a small leg to the back. I'm surprised the company does not advertise it because it makes the tree very stable. I use a command strip hook to stabilize the top of the tree. I would recommend because of the height and stability. I just wish the 297 tips were better distributed.

Jenn-Air Maytag (WHI Y700854) Range Burner Knob
Jenn-Air Maytag (WHI Y700854) Range Burner Knob
Offered by Seneca-River-Trading
Price: $8.99
11 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 1979 Jenn-Air electric stove top, August 13, 2013
Purchased for 1979 Jenn-Air electric stove top. Fit perfectly when none of the generic knobs would. I recommend this product!

Turbo Power 3500 IONIC Twin Turbo 3500 Ceramic and Ionic Hair Dryer
Turbo Power 3500 IONIC Twin Turbo 3500 Ceramic and Ionic Hair Dryer
Offered by Go Gorgeous
Price: $139.16
10 used & new from $139.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the drier., May 4, 2013
Really like the size of it. You can hold your hand closer to your head. I have thick hair and this gets the job done; probably cutting 5 minutes off my dry time from my previous drier. The cord is very thick and is a bit much to travel with and even put away in a cabinet, but for me it's worth it. I have no worries about this one breaking.

Floxite FL-78 7-Inch 8X Magnifying Lighted Vanity Mirror
Floxite FL-78 7-Inch 8X Magnifying Lighted Vanity Mirror
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $45.99
4 used & new from $25.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for plucking eyebrows away from home, April 2, 2012
Light weight and perfect for travel. The light could be a little brighter, but when combined with a good bathroom or bedside light this will get me through 2 weeks in Europe (and all other trips I take). I might even keep it in my desk at work in between trips. Very happy with the product.

Travelon Jewelry Roll, Black, One Size
Travelon Jewelry Roll, Black, One Size
Price: $12.87
16 used & new from $8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, April 2, 2012
This review is from: Travelon Jewelry Roll (Apparel)
I'm going to Europe for 2 weeks and wanted something to hold a "medium" amount of Jewelry where it would not get all tangled up. This fits the bill. It easily holds the 6 earrings, 3 chains, 6 drops, and a couple of bracelets without any issues. I have no problems closing it with the attached stretch clasps, but if it needs to be bigger or it's just easier to put on I will use a couple of pony tail stretch bands that I bring anyway. RECOMMEND!

Case Logic DCB-302 Compact Camera Case (Gray)
Case Logic DCB-302 Compact Camera Case (Gray)
Offered by Direct Distributor
Price: $8.15
3 used & new from $8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, April 2, 2012
I have a Panasonic DMC-ZS3 and it's the perfect size. It fits the camera, an SD Reader / Writer, an extra battery, and 2 SD cards. The only camera accessory that I will have to pack separately is the battery charger. Very Happy