Profile for Nicole Koch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nicole Koch RSS Feed (San Marcos, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2
8 Lessons in Military Leadership for Entrepreneurs
8 Lessons in Military Leadership for Entrepreneurs
by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Price: $9.97
57 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Let me tell you it's great! Being in the Army, June 20, 2015
I devoured the book in less than a day.Let me tell you it's great! Being in the Army, it sparked a new passion in what I do, what lessons the military is teaching me ( even though I may not be fully aware of it) , and what added value I can contribute back to the community based on my experience. Not only did it give me a perspective of someone looking back, but it also made me more aware of the the opportunities that are all around me in the military RIGHT NOW. What a great resource.

-SPC Koch

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, March 20, 2014
The colors are a lot like bayer keto sticks, which I like. Very Reliable and I save money! Who needs doctors when you can test yourself at home? It's not difficult.

Raspberry Ketones -- Miracle Fat Burn 250mg per Serving HIGH POTENCY 60 Caps
Raspberry Ketones -- Miracle Fat Burn 250mg per Serving HIGH POTENCY 60 Caps

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Hoax!, July 28, 2013
I love how they take the state of ketosis that your body naturally goes into when eating a low carbohydrate diet and turn it into something to be sold to yuppies. Ketones are a byproduct of ketosis which is the break down of fat for fuel that your body produces NATURALLY. THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL FOR WEIGHT LOSS. Educate yourself. It'll save you a few bucks.

SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($350-$400)
SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($350-$400)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $74.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, June 28, 2012
I know myself, and my past history with dropping things so I had to get the warranty, and it has deff paid off! Replacing a one time break would cost you around 100 dollars, and the apple place charges 259!! I bought the warranty, sent it in , and the fixed it. Prompt, quick service, and great customer service. Any warranty is a must! And with squaretrade you can't go wrong.

The Art of Raising a Puppy (Revised Edition)
The Art of Raising a Puppy (Revised Edition)
by New Skete Monks
Price: $15.68
77 used & new from $8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, January 13, 2012
THis book took away my anxiety about having a new puppy, and it helped me greatly! I know have my 6month old in training classes and he's way ahead of the game.
I thank this book for it\
I read puppies for dummies but it wasn't as helpful as this book..

Flocked Gangster Hat - Red
Flocked Gangster Hat - Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Flocked Gangster Hat - Red
Decent, but not worth what I paid for it. The next day I went to Walmart, and saw one for $5 bucks!!
Looks really cool though :o)

Oster 6812-001 Core 16-Speed Blender with Glass Jar, Black
Oster 6812-001 Core 16-Speed Blender with Glass Jar, Black
Price: $39.88
17 used & new from $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars First Blender, January 13, 2012
This is my first blender...and I'm having so much fun using it!! Works great, looks very nice, and does everything I need it to. Mhmm, the fraps I can make with it are out of this world!

The only thing is that I got it at my local grocery store fore $39.99 ..shop around a little. AMazon doesn't always have the cheapest price!

MasterPieces / Puzzle Glue, 5 oz
MasterPieces / Puzzle Glue, 5 oz
Offered by My Scrappin Spot
Price: $4.99
29 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Greattt, December 17, 2011
Really good for puzzle glue. Glued two of my thousand piece puzzle together great and they're haning up on my wall beautifully :)

Great Northern Popcorn, 2.5-Ounce Portion Packs (Pack of 24)
Great Northern Popcorn, 2.5-Ounce Portion Packs (Pack of 24)
Price: $22.86
6 used & new from $18.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, December 17, 2011
I don't know why they're so many good reviews, but this popcorn is terrible!! Nothing like the movie theatres popcorn...save your money and stick with microwable bags!!

From Dusk Till Dawn (Dimension Collector's Series)
From Dusk Till Dawn (Dimension Collector's Series)
DVD ~ Harvey Keitel
Offered by Bridge Records Eire
Price: $8.79
220 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting, December 10, 2011
Worth watching once, but not twice . It held my interest at the beginning and then it completley changed into another movie, very different!

Page: 1 | 2