Profile for Laura H. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura H. RSS Feed (Massachusetts USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Pandamimi ULAK(TM) Fashion Pattern PU Leather Magnet Wallet Credit Card Holder Flip Stand Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4S 4 with Screen Protector and Stylus (Forever young)
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great Case Company
Price: $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but not tough enough, June 16, 2014
Really cute leather case that I've received several compliments on. Nice tight slots for credit card and id and a place for a little cash. Magnetic closure is great. Phone is tightly secure. My big gripe is that I dropped it One time from 3 1/2 feet onto a carpet, and a piece of the plastic broke off in the corner. That means my phone is being gripped by only three corners. Even so, it feels secure so I keep using it. I recommend but suggest not dropping it :D

Mighty Bright 42312 UltraThin LED Book Light, Silver
Mighty Bright 42312 UltraThin LED Book Light, Silver
Price: $11.84
3 used & new from $11.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and sturdy, June 16, 2014
This book light is very bright, with two possible settings. It seems sturdy and stays clipped to my book better than many other types I have tried.

Nikita: Season 4
Nikita: Season 4
DVD ~ Maggie Q
Price: $14.99
37 used & new from $10.22

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the conclusion netflix does not have., June 16, 2014
This review is from: Nikita: Season 4 (DVD)
I was so happy to come across this! I had been watching Nikita on Netflix streaming and the series ended abruptly. I thought it had gotten canceled without allowing for a real "ending". But then I stumbled across this DVD of the last several episodes. Yay! I haven't watched them all yet, but I am glad to have found the series finale episodes which for some reason are not available elsewhere.

Trixie Tavira Kitten Tree
Trixie Tavira Kitten Tree
Price: $29.99
7 used & new from $19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for kittens!, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Trixie Tavira Kitten Tree (Misc.)
My three-month old kitten loves this toy. It seems very sturdy and assembles easily in just a minute. Nice to have two different textures, a snuggly plush one and a scratchy one. I like that you can back it up against a wall as a "cave" or leave it in the open as a "tunnel". Even my adult cats are having some fun batting at the balls, but the tunnel area is definitely too small for adult cats to use. This is terrific for kittens/young cats.

Pet Gear Carseat/Carrier for cats and dogs, Park Avenue
Pet Gear Carseat/Carrier for cats and dogs, Park Avenue
Price: $35.99
6 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My vet loves this carrier!, June 16, 2014
Got a new kitten and didn't want to lug her in the huge,heavy plastic carrier I have to transport my other two adult cats. This carrier is super! It's a great size for one average size cat or a mini dog. It is lightweight and seems well-made. It has three possible openings which is terrific depending on the best way your particular pet is willing to enter. The removable waterproof bottom pad with plush cover is very nice and my kitten loved it! My vet actually commented on what a great carrier it was and that it seemed perfect for airport travel too. I think this is a wonderful carrier for occasional use.

Oneida Cirque 5 Pc Serving Set
Oneida Cirque 5 Pc Serving Set
Offered by Finest Flatware
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Substantial, unique, and pretty serving set, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Oneida Cirque 5 Pc Serving Set
These are heavy-weight stainless-steel which a whimsical raised design. Love them! Only complaint is that water spots are very noticeable, so I'm going to need to try a different dishwasher detergent. These are very pretty; I recommend them. They do have matching utensil sets as well.

Heritage Lace Beach Trellis 42-Inch Wide by 24-Inch Drop Tier with Trim, White
Heritage Lace Beach Trellis 42-Inch Wide by 24-Inch Drop Tier with Trim, White
Price: $27.26
2 used & new from $24.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, unique curtains!, June 16, 2014
Love these curtains; they are so pretty! I paired the valence with the panel/drop tier. They are delicate looking but the fabric is substantial; not flimsy. All the little shells at the bottom are lovely and seem well attached. I totally recommend these curtains.

Best. Dad. Ever. Mens T-shirt, Father's Day Best Dad Ever Men's Tee Shirt
Best. Dad. Ever. Mens T-shirt, Father's Day Best Dad Ever Men's Tee Shirt
Price: $4.09 - $13.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Cut small!, June 16, 2014
Sent this to my Dad for Father's Day. He really liked the shirt but couldn't wear it because it was cut very small. Not a little small. Very small. I recommend not even buying this shirt. Some reviews say it is cut way small, others say it's cut way big. However, amazon's customer service was superb in helping me work out a refund for a complicated return.

Jason Siesta Placemats - Set of 4 (Large)
Jason Siesta Placemats - Set of 4 (Large)
Offered by Placemats
Price: $42.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best placemats, April 19, 2014
Beautiful, sturdy, worth every penny. These placemats look super in my casual dining room and hold up well to the eating habits of two teenage boys.

Cold Storage, Alaska
Cold Storage, Alaska
by John Straley
Price: $20.31
89 used & new from $5.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Witty, Delicious!, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Cold Storage, Alaska (Hardcover)
This is an intriguing, wild and funny story full of some of the best writing and character development I've come across in years. Fabulously quirky and uniquely flawed characters you come to love and root for like your favorite cousin who just needs one good break. I laughed aloud hysterically at times but also was moved by the inner and outer journeys undertaken in this thoroughly captivating treat of a read.

Page: 1 | 2