Profile for Christina Sugar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christina Sugar RSS Feed

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Crest 3D white whitestrips work!, May 7, 2011
My teeth are not very yellow/stained to begin with since I don't drink coffee or tea on a regular basis. Having said that, my teeth don't fit the pearly white category. In fact, my canines happen to appear more stained than the rest of my teeth when I smile in photos. Super bizarre.

After looking at the photos, I became very self-conscious about my smile because I'm just that superficial when it comes to looking good in photos. I decided to try out these whitestrips in hopes of remedying the situation.

I am writing this review after using the strips for 5 days. The product works! My teeth are now a more uniform almost super white color! Hoorah. The product is not that expensive and is very easy to use.

However, I did experience a bit of sensitivity. On the third day I experienced sharp pangs of pain on my lower teeth whenever I drank water or attempted to eat something. That was a bit unsettling. But like the instruction says, sensitivity is normal and it does go away in a few hours.

The strips taste weird in my mouth and for the 30 minutes the strips are in my mouth, my tongue goes crazy trying to lick them off my teeth. But that brings me to my next point which is the strips really do stick well onto the teeth! Believe me, it's difficult removing them; it's even somewhat challenging using my hands.

Overall, great product for lightening the color of your teeth, but beware of sensitivity issues and a mildly unpleasant taste!